Forums

Maximum level was not 70?

HardWare

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sent a ticket via email to the support, and got a response. I think Im not allowed to share it explicitily, but basicaly they told me that there isn't any char with 71 lvl at any classic servers and that 70 lvl is currently maximum lvl.

1 minute ago, Dhol said:

I sent a ticket via email to the support, and got a response. I think Im not allowed to share it explicitily, but basicaly they told me that there isn't any char with 71 lvl at any classic servers and that 70 lvl is currently maximum lvl.

but actually there is 71 char . LOL

https://www.lineage2.com/news/lineage-ii-classic-launch-patch-notes

Lineage II: Classic – Chronicle 1.5 (Age of Splendor) Patch Notes

Release Date: October 3, 2018

Character

The max level for the Classic Server is currently set to level 70. The level cap will be expanded in future content updates.

If people are level 71 already something is very wrong. :)

Blazing swamp has mobs lvl 71+.
Priests Alive.

This means there's probably no hard lvl cap atm when they said max lvl was 70,didn't specify if player or mobs, BUT someone already lvl'ed to 71, There's raids 75 and mobs 71+.

They also said max is B grade. Doubt it. There's Priests running arround alive which should drop A grades.

5 hours ago, Clonage said:

Priests Alive.

This means there's probably no hard lvl cap atm when they said max lvl was 70,didn't specify if player or mobs, BUT someone already lvl'ed to 71, There's raids 75 and mobs 71+.

They also said max is B grade. Doubt it. There's Priests running arround alive which should drop A grades.

They specified thats for the player.

In the patch notes you also see that multiple times.

Ok so  to sum it up :

- it's possible to go past lvl cap

- it's possible to reach GoD zones

- it was possible To create ertheias

- some changes made on classic also affected live serveurs

- raid boss set up doesn't fit

- adenas/drop rates set up do not fit

So To be honest @Juji @Hime : does the game we are playing is really L2 classic as it was marketed/announced ? Or is this only a really badly tweaked version of live servers ?

I think everybody knows there will be no answers but, heh , still worth a try ?

On 11/11/2018 at 2:54 AM, Clonage said:

20PM to 0am~1am 
Looking for 2 Mages, future SRC/SPS or SPH and future Warlord 24+.

We have all other classes taken: Future OL,BP,EE,BD,SWS and Necro + Box Emp Lvl46

PM ingame: Envyzor

or Discord: Mitchel#3748

On 11/30/2018 at 10:06 PM, Clonage said:

Priests Alive.

:D

• L2 Team

Apologies for the delayed reply. The game is currently content capped at level 70, but you can continue to progress through until the XP level difference penalty is reached. We are verifying additional details and will clarify them in another post and the patch notes as soon as we can.

42 minutes ago, Juji said:

Apologies for the delayed reply. The game is currently content capped at level 70, but you can continue to progress through until the XP level difference penalty is reached. We are verifying additional details and will clarify them in another post and the patch notes as soon as we can.

If the game is content capped at 70 lvl, then why we can learn skills at higher levels? Also when I asked support about this, they said it's impossible to go above 70 lvl and that there's no character with 71 lvl.

Archived