Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
forcis

GK Prices should go 50% lower

Recommended Posts

forcis    8

Since rates 0,5 will stay forever, GK prices should be in the same way, its a pain to spend 60k in teleport to farm mobs that drop 100 adena...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JCrazy    0

Dude. Did you know you can run to the desired location and use scrolls of escape when you are half way to port to the next town? 

Most users today may have not been out of diapers in 2004. This was actually a thing. Teleporting is for emergencies. Save your adena, It adds up if you don't give it away to the GK. Welcome to OG L2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WutWutWut    22
1 hour ago, JCrazy said:

Dude. Did you know you can run to the desired location and use scrolls of escape when you are half way to port to the next town? 

Most users today may have not been out of diapers in 2004. This was actually a thing. Teleporting is for emergencies. Save your adena, It adds up if you don't give it away to the GK. Welcome to OG L2.

duuuude do you know its 2018? ppl will quit if they have to run all day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sanctio    0
5 minutes ago, WutWutWut said:

duuuude do you know its 2018? ppl will quit if they have to run all day

Exactly, we are not 12 years old virgins anymore, some of us have college stuff, work, family, we can't spend hours to run to towns, most ppl is 25 years old or +, already a lot of ppl leave the game and more will do so if this continue this way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jaylenkills    2

I just wasted 25 mins walking 

Waiting anotber 30 mins for my friends 1 hr 30 mins just to do fom which before took me 25 mins

I'm about ready to open steam again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aren    2
1 hour ago, JCrazy said:

Dude. Did you know you can run to the desired location and use scrolls of escape when you are half way to port to the next town? 

Most users today may have not been out of diapers in 2004. This was actually a thing. Teleporting is for emergencies. Save your adena, It adds up if you don't give it away to the GK. Welcome to OG L2.

 

 

it's not the same atmosphere anymore, back in 2004, everything is fresh and unexplored,..even running from town to town are good experience, atm at this rate, gk fees would causing bad impact to server population,..i wish i am wrong AGAIN!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
toscomovil    8
9 hours ago, Sanctio said:

Exactly, we are not 12 years old virgins anymore, some of us have college stuff, work, family, we can't spend hours to run to towns, most ppl is 25 years old or +, already a lot of ppl leave the game and more will do so if this continue this way.

Speak for yourself B|

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
forcis    8
24 minutes ago, toscomovil said:

Speak for yourself B|

He said some of us, we can see u are a nolife kid than not even finish kinder becouse u can"t read properly.

Edited by forcis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Degusjr    11

(a) By clicking "I ACCEPT" You warrant and represent that You are: 1) at least 18 years of age and otherwise legally competent to read, understand and accept the provisions of this agreement on behalf of Yourself; 2) at least 18 years of age

 

But ya, I'm not running half way to town then soe, been there, done that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×