SismoS

Teleport's Fees. It's 2018, NCSOFT

SismoS    4

Alright. I'm an old school L2 player. I first played this game during open beta. When I was playing this game hardcore, I was single, living with my parents and had no responsibility other than pay for my gas, phone, and beer. Now I have a wife, a kid, a mortgage, 40 hours a week job. I would assume that many people here have a similar story. Old school players that came for the nostalgia. I have no complaints about the drop rate or exp rate, but the GK fee is just nonsense. The short period that I play is just to farm to pay for teleports. I can't gather money to gear up. I would strongly recommend for you guys to consider removing this fee because it is hurting a lot. I will not be a slave of this game (I was in old times :D). This game is supposed to be fun, not my second job. Again, consider it, or it will be really hard for us to continue playing.

caradrin    1

no problemo brother, since 4 hours half PT, half solo I managed to get back to my adena status at this moment is no loss or no gain, so next 2 hours maybe I will be +50k adena per day profit NO PROBLEMO NC SOFT LOVE US

Zarek    0

Teleport fees are now for x1 rates and we have way lower rates, so rates should be scaled down accordingly. What do you think?

Edited by Zarek

RickRoss    20
9 minutes ago, Zarek said:

Teleport fees are now for x1 rates and we have way lower rates, so rates should be scaled down accordingly. What do you think?

Whole game economic is already calculated and changing in rates ruin the whole calculation. Teleport fees, prices in shops, from this follows the crystals price, shots price, etc etc. Changing rates make this easier if rate is higher and NOT HARD but broken if its lowered like here.

SismoS    4
27 minutes ago, caradrin said:

no problemo brother, since 4 hours half PT, half solo I managed to get back to my adena status at this moment is no loss or no gain, so next 2 hours maybe I will be +50k adena per day profit NO PROBLEMO NC SOFT LOVE US

Good for you if you find 6 hours every day to play a game, bro.

SismoS    4
13 hours ago, iWelna said:

Ports should be free for VIP4.

I think they find a very good business model where whether you are VIP or free player you can enjoy the game the same way. This type of advantage is not good I believe.