Adena troubles

iApolonir

hello all,im having a hard time procuring adena for basic stuff ingame like shots soe consumables(i know will say kill without shots use escape and something like that but i dont care for people like that)so i made me a dwarf scavenger to get that extra adena trough spoils

Now main issue i have is it worth it to invest my hardly earned first milion adenas on dwarf and get 2 weapons mid grade blunt and spear thats around 900k or w8 untill i get a litle more and buy weapon for my Dark wizard 28 lvl top D mage sword(i only wear m.swords on mages i know staff has more m.atk but i preffer swords visualy)

i dont have any extra plans for dwarf except spoiling for a mage so i would apreciate any advice some1 has to give

P.S. i dont box so everything is done solo its not fast but im geting exp and items

I would get the highest m.atk weapon that i can afford and i would go to some hunting area where i can one shot mobs, that way u can farm adena without using the spoiler. I'm afraid u need the staff for that tho :P

At 28 on Dark Wizard, you should be able to profitably farm in Cruma Marshlands using top NG mage weapon. Use Blessed only if you can one-shot mobs, otherwise use normal spiritshots. Empower stew is cheap enough to use if it lets you save on shots.

(if you don't care about what I wrote, just quit now, it will become harder later)

Archived