Forums

Now what?

Bladeslaya

You say please continue to send feedback, how much more feedback do you need? The players aren't happy with the crappy rates.

Classic was a good idea, but the greed from ncsoft is ruining the experience and nostalgia I had. 

I've invested in vip 4 the first week it opened in 3 accounts, and about another 150$ in n-coin for shots and buffs. But I promise I wont spend a other dime on this game as long as rates stay this way. 

Im not going to spend Euro again... Because from NCshop i dont need that ugly accesories,dont need shots. There was just one thing worth and it was 50% drop rate for me and 10% damage in pve. BUT if you got 0 drop on solo 40+ zones and chance there is 0,0005 x 50% is still nothing. No more money from me for NCsoft :) that VIP just isnt worth... 

12 hours ago, Mardonius said:

LMAO, I think they should remove the store and the events. So you spoiled bitches know what its really like. 

that's exactly what these guys are complaining for you monkey, you need english lessons lil boy

15 hours ago, Paradiz said:

There are many things that are different from what they said how it will be.

I would refund and move on, vote with the wallet.  Maybe they will get the message if more people does that.

This statement applies to so much and people never do it :)  Well put.

I also have significantly reduced buying coins and am letting all of my VIP fall except one character atm.  And I'm not sure how long that one will last.

They can't even justify anything properly. Look at the gate keeper fees, then go to Chronos also a free server, but it is the current version of Lineage... still the teleport fees don't exist. and the adena rates are better. I really think they are keeping the lower rates and the draconian gatekeeper fees as a means to recoup what they have spent on getting the servers up and running. It forces you to be out of adena in no time and then you have to hit up the L2 shop for shots just to play the game. I started back in the day and this is NOT the classic experience that was promised and everyone is aware of that.

I know we can run town to town and /location then soe at the right spot to make it cheaper. But, the honest truth is that everyone that's here for classic is an adult, most of us do not want to spend 30 minutes getting to a spot to grind, find out that it is full of bots or a clan that will crowd you out then run around another 30 minutes and grind. An hour isn't much, but when I can jump on world of warcraft and spend that hour actually playing the game instead of running needlessly to a Soe spot...why would I play this?

This game was great when it came out, it is still okay on the older servers, but this "classic" is a joke, waste of time and money. I'm not on here to make an idle threat to leave the game because of the adena rates, or the gatekeeper fees. But, we as a group of fans need to pull our money back as paradiz said and vote with the wallet. 

IF we are really just matching other versions of free to play... why are there no gatekeeper fees on chronos, which is free to play? I haven't tested, but I'm sure the adena rates are better as well. We want the classic feel with some quality of life to it. I want my 2 hours of game play to be 2 hours of game play not an hour of running, 20 minutes of trying to get a good spot, 20 minutes of trying to beat bots to the mobs, and 20 minutes of game play that is really ineffective because I still can't really afford the shots so it is going to be slow.

NC this is not what we all signed on for.

On 11/28/2018 at 6:52 PM, Paradiz said:

There are many things that are different from what they said how it will be.

I would refund and move on, vote with the wallet.  Maybe they will get the message if more people does that.

How would you refund Ncoin and VIP purchases? 

@Juji @Neutron

It is crazy to me that as producer and assistant producer of a title that is produced by a AAA company of the limited response and unwillingness to work with the community. Would it be best if we directly wrote to NcKorea instead of posting on the forums and trusting that our voices are heard through your contact with them?

It is very unprofessional from a business stand point to post something that the community has been asking for and then go radio into silence to wait out the storm. This is what happened with goddess of destruction, where NcWest did not communicate with the community of what changes were coming and when and what would happen to our characters.

Something that I just want to add is the fact that we can't even us white chat in towns because of the amount of adena sellers . NcWest is really taking Lineage 2 classic in my eyes in the wrong direction. Please reply to this and let us know as a community if we need to send headquarters hand written letters to let them know the insufficient communication and backlash it is showing on your community forums.

Thank you

Some guys think this is a illegal server they want to play here for the winter take 3 months vacation and start on new server next winter like they use to do until now.Well it is not like that , you cant be top and rule the server with 200$ every year like privet servers,  this server will milk you for many years if you want to play official , so forget what  you use to do and prepare your credit cards...

No point moaning people. They aren't changing anything. They have ruined this game, the game that I loved so much for so many years. All my friends have quit this week and I have made a decision to do that too. Don't waste any more of your time, as the servers will be completely dead after Christmas. 

You had a chance @Juji to show us all that you still cared for the game and not the quick buck you can make. You failed miserably. 

1 hour ago, ZygiA said:

No point moaning people. They aren't changing anything. They have ruined this game, the game that I loved so much for so many years. All my friends have quit this week and I have made a decision to do that too. Don't waste any more of your time, as the servers will be completely dead after Christmas. 

You had a chance @Juji to show us all that you still cared for the game and not the quick buck you can make. You failed miserably. 

I watched the stream and not sure if I'm the only one, but to me it felt like @Juji looked tired and disappointed the whole time, as if he knew the game is not something he expected... I wouldn't put the blame on him, there're people higher in the hierarchy which care about profits more than about people... Pretty sure if it was only up to @Juji, the game would've looked different, but there're greedy mouths to be fed which we don't see...

2 hours ago, ZygiA said:

You're on the forums complaining all day long and you still don't understand that Juji doesn't have that much power...

Bye.

1 hour ago, Shakedown said:

You're on the forums complaining all day long and you still don't understand that Juji doesn't have that much power...

Bye.

He had a lot of power when he promised a lot of things before opening somehow. Rofl. 

@hime @juji 

What do the players need to do in order to get rates fixed? You said continue to send feedback about our concerns. This isnt going away. It's going to be an issue until it's fixed. You have to know it's broken.

Communication is key. That's what you're here for isn't it? Do we need to make a petition or what? Tell us what we need to do.

Archived