Now what?

Bladeslaya

Demonic, look at what was said in the post about the update. They are saying this is it, there is nothing else you can do. Well there are a few things, many others have mentioned asking for your money back and you can do that. But the best thing to do is move on to a different game. 

They say "this is a free to play model and it matches the other free to play models as far as adena drop rates."'ish... not an exact quote, but they love saying that to us. However no one ever seems to focus on the fact that chronos has free teleports for everyone of every level. Classic is nice, but quality of life needs to be assured. 14 years ago many players were teenagers or in the early 20's. That's not the case now we are old, our time is not as free as it once was. There is NO reason for us to have to walk for five/ten minutes then soe or /unstuck to get to a town. Heck even the run speeds should be faster than they are just because that would make for a better experience. 

People love to pop into these types of threads and say "this is how classic is, stop playing if you don't like it, it used to be much harder " ect ect. Well the problem is we aren't getting what we signed on for, we were lead to believe the adena rates would increase, we are being told free to play servers have GK fees... they do not.  Classic did, but again quality of life my friends. It is really time to sit down and ask yourself do I really want to play this game anymore? The answer should be no considering how things have unfolded, but to each their own. 

GO play on chronos if you don't already have max level characters there, get to 41 and you will see no GK fees.... free to play model.... Just saying a lie is a lie. This is my last post on this subject for a while and probably my last post concerning lineage at all. Value your time, don't fight a battle that has already ended. 

Same here dude.

I am vip4  from the start.

I reached 44 lvl tank now and i wait for the company to increase rates of adena.

I cant solo nowhere cause of low adena drop.

I give them 2 weeks to fix the adena rates,then i am out of this game.

Also i cant teleport nowhere ,cause i am out of adena.

I wait also free teleports again .

Only then i ll buy vip4 again.ty.

4 hours ago, Vol0tron said:

Same here dude.

I reached 44 lvl tank now and i wait for the company to increase rates of adena.

u are doing something wrong if u are broke at 45 lvl LOL :D

5 hours ago, Vol0tron said:

Same here dude.

Indeed, you are doing something wrong if you are broke at that lvl. And, even though I left the server yeasteday, I smashed my Katana*Katana, FP armour and full set juwels and still had quiet a bit of adena to give out to people. The problem isn't that it's hard to get adena, the problem is that the only way you get adena is either: through the afk events or Spellbooks. There is no economy, there are very few parts on the market and people don't even bother to play spoilers as spoil rates are non-existent. No wonder TI had 4.6k people at peek yesterday. As I said, It will be dead after Christmas. Peace. 

Now what? Level 72.

Just admit you all are so bad and can't cope with a real low rate server.

There is/was nothing wrong with rates, it is supposed to be hard. Harder than it has been in the past but they gave all the noobs a little Adena boost to help until 40. Now you are back to the real rates after 40 and if you want to progress there are no more hand outs from the GMs. (Insert tears here)

I agree with you on one thing, you should just go back to high rates so you can be a factor. However if you think this server isn't too hard then you have another suprise waiting for you regarding experience scaling but I'll wait another month until it is another "bug" that they need to fix because it's too hard...

17 hours ago, Supremacy said:

Now what? Level 72.

There is/was nothing wrong with rates, it is supposed to be hard. Harder than it has been in the past but they gave all the noobs a little Adena boost to help until 40. Now you are back to the real rates after 40 and if you want to progress there are no more hand outs from the GMs. (Insert tears here)

I agree with you on one thing, you should just go back to high rates so you can be a factor. However if you think this server isn't too hard then you have another suprise waiting for you regarding experience scaling but I'll wait another month until it is another "bug" that they need to fix because it's too hard...

Jesus you are the biggest edge-lord I've ever encountered in gaming, and that's saying something. You realize you're playing a video-game right? :D

On 12/1/2018 at 2:47 PM, Supremacy said:

Now what? Level 72.

not everyone want to play mage tbh,  u see nothing wrong cuz u kill 50 mobs with 4 spirit ores and 20 bssc. Maybe they are not bad, ppl just have social life and real life tasks. U ever thought about that?
And yes adena scaling is broken . u dont see it cuz u farm on "fixed" areas training x20 kariks every 3 min.  just lol

Archived