Forums

Bring back true classic PvP system

Zeeki

The system where karma can be cleaned in just few minutes and PK quest cleaning 1-9 PK points and can be repeated in day.

Right now PvP is unbalanced - range classes can freealy KS without risk of being PK-ed. Classes like daggers are completely useless.
There is no way to PK bots.

18 minutes ago, Zeeki said:

The system where karma can be cleaned in just few minutes and PK quest cleaning 1-9 PK points and can be repeated in day.

Right now PvP is unbalanced - range classes can freealy KS without risk of being PK-ed. Classes like daggers are completely useless.
There is no way to PK bots.

PKing is not PVP. The PVP system is exactly as it was in classic.

There are several options for killing bots in the current system some which don't even give you karma. You can kill the bot's summons, stun/debuff the bot directly, or even buff/heal the mobs it's attacking. The karma you gain from killing a summon is negligible.

You could always just PK anyway and then pay your dues by having a friend kill you.

There are more options but I feel like I've done more than enough work for you considering you're too lazy to explore options. I just wanted to show how clueless you truly are about the subject.

@ZeekiI hardly doubt you ever played classic back then.

Cleaning PK points in the early classic meant you had to level a sin eater. For that you had to kill mobs that were within your xp range. A melee with average equip needed hours. In that time you did not get XP / SP / drops / Adena.  And 95% of all people could not afford to do it with shots. As far as i remember you cleared 1-5 PK points max. Not sure about that though.

And do not forget it was always possible to drop stuff when you got killed, without being chaotic. So even if you were not chaotic but had a high PK counter you droped items like a christmas tree needles.

9 minutes ago, FesterAdams said:

@ZeekiI hardly doubt you ever played classic back then.

Cleaning PK points in the early classic meant you had to level a sin eater. For that you had to kill mobs that were within your xp range. A melee with average equip needed hours. In that time you did not get XP / SP / drops / Adena.  And 95% of all people could not afford to do it with shots. As far as i remember you cleared 1-5 PK points max. Not sure about that though.

And do not forget it was always possible to drop stuff when you got killed, without being chaotic. So even if you were not chaotic but had a high PK counter you droped items like a christmas tree needles.

You messed things.

Sin eater is C0-Interlude + thing. Lvl-up the sin eather was quick, same as cleaning karma.
While early classic used system with fast karma clean and PK scrools. It is gone since 2.0

Drop items by mobs was godd thing, but it was never depend by PK count.

Whatever, we need both systems back. Right now there is no way to deal with bots and KS-ers.

I understand PK system need work but I think more of the community that needs working on, if people didn't think it's funny and train group or stun someone pulling making them die and lose drops for fun probably wouldn't be has bad, but we live here were everyone like being douche  hell first day I played I was running in ruins to do my quest and mobs were after me guess what happen, had dwarf up and stun me none stop laughing. 

Archived