Sorcerer vs necro

Poharean

Hello I know that necro atm arent in the best best spot. But I still believe that cdl will be overpowered and powerspike for farming. Isn't better to go necro than sorcerer at classic?? I mean I love both classic and sorcerer has that variety with aoe but I believe ain't that big difference between those two. And necro should be beast at pvping 

Im getting closer to lvl 38 (human wizard) and still dont know if im going to be necro or sorc... one is very good for pvp and bad for pve (necro). Sorc instead is the opposite, not so good for pvp but excellent to AOE... cant decide. 

How is cancel working? How are necro debuffs working?

Okay from an objective point of view, your character is only as good in pvp as it's level/gear, if you find yourself brickwalled at 44 levelling a necro you might as well have gone sorc because in the end a levelled sorc > struggling necro.

Doesn't seems to be that true though.

Cursed Bone is just too pricey for farm but you still have your aoe (posion cloud, corpse burst) then CDL at lvl 50.

I heard a lot about ppl saying they can farm just fine with Necro, it's just a question of knowing what you're doing.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived