Sign in to follow this  
Poharean

Sorcerer vs necro

Poharean    0

Hello I know that necro atm arent in the best best spot. But I still believe that cdl will be overpowered and powerspike for farming. Isn't better to go necro than sorcerer at classic?? I mean I love both classic and sorcerer has that variety with aoe but I believe ain't that big difference between those two. And necro should be beast at pvpingĀ 

Tzeo    13

If you believe cdl is good why don't you play a sph, who has both cdl and normal nukes? Necro is just a pain to play in classic.

v2Rockeets    8

Im getting closer to lvl 38 (human wizard) and still dont know if im going to be necro or sorc... one is very good for pvp and bad for pve (necro). Sorc instead is the opposite, not so good for pvp but excellent to AOE... cant decide.Ā 

How is cancel working? How are necro debuffs working?

TDG    11

Okay from an objective point of view, your character is only as good in pvp as it's level/gear, if you find yourself brickwalled at 44 levelling a necro you might as well have gone sorc because in the end a levelled sorc > struggling necro.

Grimblee    2

Doesn't seems to be that true though.

Cursed Bone is just too pricey for farm but you still have your aoe (posion cloud, corpse burst) then CDL at lvl 50.

I heard a lot about ppl saying they can farm just fine with Necro, it's just a question of knowing what you're doing.