Sign in to follow this  
VIRTUALPLAZA

Bots EVERYWHERE

Im getting tired of these bot partys, this group with only 1 nuker and full support has been in execution grounds for 2 days straight, and the whole place is mined with mage bots that tank with their pets. Im tired of this stuff

[image removed]

Edited by Aurinya
Name-shaming

Aurinya    15

Greetings!

If you would like to help us fight bots, please report them to our Customer Support. Our forums are not the right place to report any suspected suspicious behavior.

Thank you!

Wedu    1

I used report button for boter yesterday and 2 days ago on outlaw forest :o with friends in pt. And i think today i will see this bots again

Nozyk    0

Most of the characters i see in hunting zones are bots.

Single elf wizard (they always have might+shield only and don't use SS, never have any recommendations) is the adena sellers bot.

Parties of 2-4 are player bots, a bit harder to spot that they are botting as they set their setup is not as generic.

Maybe 20% of chars that are hunting are actually people. This is ridiculous. 

HOW ABOUT A CAPTCHA EVERY 1H THAT YOU HAVE 5 MINS TO COMPLETE? 

ZygiA    77
1 hour ago, Nozyk said:

Most of the characters i see in hunting zones are bots.

Single elf wizard (they always have might+shield only and don't use SS, never have any recommendations) is the adena sellers bot.

Parties of 2-4 are player bots, a bit harder to spot that they are botting as they set their setup is not as generic.

Maybe 20% of chars that are hunting are actually people. This is ridiculous. 

HOW ABOUT A CAPTCHA EVERY 1H THAT YOU HAVE 5 MINS TO COMPLETE? 

Join them if you can't beat them. That's the only way when playing on NCsoft run L2 platforms. 

JustDwarf    0
On 2.12.2018 г. at 5:19 PM, ZygiA said:

Join them if you can't beat them. That's the only way when playing on NCsoft run L2 platforms. 

Today I noticed how one was hiding behind a stone next to my spot where I was farming mobs and fraps us . I approached him right away and he use soe so im wondering what kind of person and nolifer has to be run to all locations make videos , reports . if i got ban rly i dont care because its free server one call him official ..... pls open your eyes with these bugs, drop rate rly , and even the server is almost dead 1600+ online . 200 legits , 400 boxes , 500 shops and 500 bots GGSo soon he will run alone and i make bot party