Sign in to follow this  
NuttriaBuffer

3 accounts locked

PhoenixMitra    23

Greetings,

Unfortunately, the forum staff is unable to look into account questions for you. Please send an email to appeal@ncsoft.com if you would like to inquire about your account.

Thank you!

jukky    1

Just received ban on another character, i have new pc, L2 only and banned :D - I got my previous 2 accounts banned same way, I never used any tools, all accounts are non vip, and account with vip 4 is not banned, i dont get it.

jukky    1

The account i got banned today:

I registered somewhere around 18:00 UK time, logged ingame for 15 min (not even 1 hit to monster), logged out, had some stuff to take care and came back home to actually start playing and is banned :D, Level 1 (no other characters) and 0 exp :D. My buffer VIP 0 also got banned last monday, never used anything, 23:00 Uk time - Hammered and said: 3rd party Woohoo :D

Edited by jukky

8 hours ago, jukky said:

The account i got banned today:

I registered somewhere around 18:00 UK time, logged ingame for 15 min (not even 1 hit to monster), logged out, had some stuff to take care and came back home to actually start playing and is banned :D, Level 1 (no other characters) and 0 exp :D. My buffer VIP 0 also got banned last monday, never used anything, 23:00 Uk time - Hammered and said: 3rd party Woohoo :D

It doesn’t matter if you hit mob or not . Bot program is working on the background and they detect it . So try to uninstall the bot program and make new account . Try again next time without bot program on the computer you log . I play 1 year and no ban . 

Berila    0

i'm play 5 years and i'm banned in 3 accounts for "3rd party program" a i never use any 3rd party program

MalyMistrz    0

They block me acc where i got 1lv char only for shop and dont wanna tell me why they block that acc and they dont wanna unblock 

Edited by MalyMistrz