Pk scammers beware with macros

Toooldforthis

Hello everyone.As all we know l2 isnt the l2 from the past and of course its not free....i have payed alot to have some decent items for my toons.I was happy to see that macros can help us make some faction quests and i use them alot.We dont have much time most of us have family kids and alot thing to do.I also was happy for adena pick up and all these that improve our game.We can go to toilet go make a coffee and our toon continue .This morning i had my wynn and my main for xp in gc to finish q.I go to see how it goes and i find my wynn out of giant cave 2 to some pillars out there.I see my main alive and wynn dead.I was wondering how they are out here.I see my toon that was hitting first the mobs with red name and i was wondering how is that possible.After i change window i see that i had 11pk..... wtf i think how is that possible.It was a macro with next target then i see chat i find out who did the job and what items i lost.I was lucky to loose items worth only 2b.Would be a dissaster if item drop would be my fist or something else or a friends armor i was wearing.Scammers are toons CENTYRION SNOWMAIDEN and KNESKA.He took out my toon and with his tricks 11pk!!!Well that scammer should be banned and plz i dont wanna hear about pvp and stuff like that.I have payed a big amount of euros and i bought my items .I dont want ppl like him to have the chance to do this.I tihnk they are pros and they sell items for real money.Iam really mad and i heard some ppl lost much more expensive items from the same man.I wait nc to respect our money and fix macro so next target will kill only mobs.We pay our money and in my case in 20 months i play i gave to game 2 whole  monthly salaries and i except Nc to punish those scammers that use bugs and tricks to destroy our game.I wonder the guy that lost a +13 bloody bow will continue play or quit?If i wasnt lucky and i was loosing items expensive for sure was quit for  me .After all this money and time i have spent this is not acceptable to give the opportunity to scambags destroy l2 and earn money against all player and ncsoft.I have pics and gm saw in my ticket .I post here after he told me so ppl tell opinions and make a discussion about it.I told mine those guys are real thieves the stole my money my real money and destroy my game.

first of all, if u dont want this to happen you should not leave your chars AFK MACRO EXPINNG or DOING QUEST. it is also bannable and against the rule of the auto macro of the game, even the developers have said that.. so here you're also risking to get banned just by yourself by making this topic...as for automacro they allow you to use automacro but you need to be there watching the toon, if you're not it's your own problem and u can get banned.

havent you seen this topic by Conguero before posting.

I'm sorry to hear this has happened to you, but you shouldn't leave your char on macro when AFK (this feature was intorduced for a different purpose). If you want to take a risk though I suggest you check the forums as there have already been a few topis that help players create safer macros.

PS. I 'love' this attitude 'I paid my 2 salaries to NC Soft, so I expect special tratment when I break the rules' :)

I havent break any rules and macro is macro and game give it to you to use it.I think all ppl that have pay to support this game that it isnt free deserve respect.I think they must fix and give option the next target is only for mobs.I am not and i will never be a pvp guy.Why someone will get ban when he use a tool game gave him .How many ppl would stay and kill manual mobs in this game.Iam sure most ppl would quit game if they see that they must kill 100k mobs for exalted 4 quest.So lets see it realistic and tell me if you go around every server how many ppl will respond to you when they kill mobs using macro?I will tell you... maybe 1 pt from 20.Dont hide behind your finger.Why we dont see that some ppl make tricks to scam other ppl that have payed for there items and we keep saying that if someone use macro and go to toilet or watch movie or something else he break the rules.Come one dont do that.You dont see the scamer and you see someone that using a macro to do quest as someone that break rules OMG.Yuugen yes i see the post now and my opinion is let us use safe macros dont let scammers destroy the game and make more ppl quit l2

No one stole your money and no one abused a bug. Whoever did this to you just understands basic game mechanics better than you do. As for the staff, they already made clear where NC stands on this issue a while back. You are not asking for safe macros, you're asking for a free boting tool with absolutely no risks for you. Lastly, as others have suggested, there are guides in this forum about how to make safer macros.

Another nob that RMTed his equipment, has nearly zero knowledge how the game works and expects special treatment coz he bought stuff.

That's the lowest you can go, I hope you ain't the same headlesd chicken irl.

There is nothing more to say really.

Mixa dont speak at all you are 24/7 in gc cave with macro  at the first left room after the npcs.Maybe ppl or scammers betters should come and kill you several times a day then maybe you will stop act like that .Who asked for special treatmeant or you think you are macro pro?Dargor there isnt safe macro now .I wonder why some ppl have problem with macro and that i say i have bought my items with nc and dont have problem with ppl that arent scammers for you but understand better basic game mechanics.....Really ppl?I wanna see you if you find your toon with pk and loose some items how safe your macros are.Ohhh i forgot none of you use auto macro lol..........

4 minutes ago, Dude said:

But I heard that IDegus on Chronos got killed while red, dropped a few items and a few support tickets later...poof he got his gear back.

mgc.gif

That didnt happen for me the suggestion was to make a post and discuss it with other ppl community etc.So for now the only magicians for me are ppl that understand more the basic game mechanical to scam other ppl that go for some min or more afk while the kill some mobs with macro.

12 minutes ago, Dude said:

But I heard that IDegus on Chronos got killed while red, dropped a few items and a few support tickets later...poof he got his gear back.

The items were returned to whoever picked them up.

@Toooldforthis I do use assist, buffing and attack macros but no /targetnext or /target <mob name> macros. The only macro I use while afk is a buffing macro that I sometimes forget is running. So no, I won't find my toon with a bunch of pks and missing items even though I'm sure that would make you so happy. And no, they are not scammers. Perhaps they are immoral but there's no bug abuse.

They way you talk about it and if i accept he is not a scammer you mean that every locksmith in a town should open ppl houses and take items because he can open them.That wouldnt make him a thiefe right?Watch the videos in gm post and friends have told me that they was using mob target and they found their character with pk .They have different ways to make you pk them and they kill you after some pk you have done to take drops and all that is just a few minutes.I was lucky i didnt loose much i will be more carefull from now on but these ppl need ban .Thats my opinion.I am not happy if someone loose item with that way from those filthy scammers believe me.I wonder all day what that poor guy that lost with the same way his +13 bloody bow will do now to continue play.

I do not know if it helps anyone but you can calculate the main char this scammers.
This type of fraud is invented and came from Russian servers.
Give more information about these scammers:
From which they clan this scammers.
Approximate level of scammers.
Names other's boxs.

The location where fraud occurred

Just now, Slou said:

I do not know if it helps anyone but you can calculate the main char this scammers.
Names other's boxs.

as for this one it's not a fraud, and its the mistake of the afk user and it goes as mixa posted in his fist msg,that he has fully donated and zero knowledge of the game

9 hours ago, Toooldforthis said:

I havent break any rules and macro is macro and game give it to you to use it.I think all ppl that have pay to support this game that it isnt free deserve respect.I think they must fix and give option the next target is only for mobs.I am not and i will never be a pvp guy.Why someone will get ban when he use a tool game gave him .How many ppl would stay and kill manual mobs in this game.Iam sure most ppl would quit game if they see that they must kill 100k mobs for exalted 4 quest.So lets see it realistic and tell me if you go around every server how many ppl will respond to you when they kill mobs using macro?I will tell you... maybe 1 pt from 20.Dont hide behind your finger.Why we dont see that some ppl make tricks to scam other ppl that have payed for there items and we keep saying that if someone use macro and go to toilet or watch movie or something else he break the rules.Come one dont do that.You dont see the scamer and you see someone that using a macro to do quest as someone that break rules OMG.Yuugen yes i see the post now and my opinion is let us use safe macros dont let scammers destroy the game and make more ppl quit l2

so just to clarify in simple words nexttarget is ment to be used as this to target any next target mobs or player, it has been like this since the beginning and it wont change cause you're giving 2 salaries and you're leaving afk your toon and someone who know / understand better the game mechanic exploit it for his benefit by make AFK farmers to take pk and then kill them to drop gear... this is your fault.. you want to go to wc and leave macro for 2 minutes have someone active in your party like a friend if u cant stop farming for 2minutes.. if you have 1-2-3 pcs running a whole party for yourselfs and grinding afk then it is your fault and no-one will do anything for this.. so just accept it

10 hours ago, YUUGEN said:

first of all, if u dont want this to happen you should not leave your chars AFK MACRO EXPINNG or DOING QUEST. it is also bannable and against the rule of the auto macro of the game, even the developers have said that.. so here you're also risking to get banned just by yourself by making this topic...as for automacro they allow you to use automacro but you need to be there watching the toon, if you're not it's your own problem and u can get banned.

havent you seen this topic by Conguero before posting.

Lol, It's not bannable at all, It's highly advised not to do it afk as it wasn't what it was designed for, you won't get help from support if you screw up, but there's no bans for it. People can, and will, find ways to make you pk with afk macro, if you do go red and drop gear then it's your own fault. It clearly says that on the post you linked.

4 hours ago, Slou said:

Names other's boxs.

The location where fraud occurred

Server is freya they use toons with name CENTYRION SNOWMAIDEN and KNESKA  yesterday tried to do the same again but i started pvp with them and lost.Its not one person its at least 3 of them together.Many more other ppl was hunting them  they tried to do the same to ppl in hellbound and they came to Giant 3  when i made an world chat to give info to ppl to be carefull.They was killing ppl in giant cave and they was trying to drag them to the location they want to do the scam tricks.Also i saw 2 other new toons yesterday and the names was AERLISKA AND UMNIKE. Their lvl must be 100++ and i didnt had the chance to get clan name but clan crest is one blue flag something like that.They start do these late at night that many ppl sleep.Or they are from a country that is day when in europe its 02:00 or 03:00 after midnight.You can say what ever you want .That macros are fordiden that ppl are lazy or whatever it is a fraud they are scammers and Nc must do something about it and community of course.Many ppl cant play since these scumbags appeared. 

Saying its makro user"s falt is like saying a woman that got raped wasnt weiring apropiet cloth, are ppl rly that dump?

and for nabs like mixa that think their makro is safe, i have to say even if u /target mob name or end makro whith /target self u can still get red and loose ítems, and even if u use 3 toons and 1 only for /asist if they take u far enogh u can still loose ur ítems, this is an unintended game mecanic and an obvies scam but if nc reterns ur ítems for sure in few days 200 ppl will start sending tickets most will be fake claims so they prefer to say watch ur makro etc...

btw if more ppl start doing this game is dead in 2month, literally 99% of makros are not safe and map full of them. so nc better at least ban the scamers even if they dont retern the items

9 minutes ago, AliOli said:

Saying its makro user"s falt is like saying a woman that got raped wasnt weiring apropiet cloth, are ppl rly that dump?

false analogy, it's more of a: if you don't know how to use a tool, but decide to play with it you might get hurt.

15 minutes ago, Helv said:

false analogy, it's more of a: if you don't know how to use a tool, but decide to play with it you might get hurt.

yes like not knowing how to use a Samsung Galaxy note and seeing it explote while u charge it, if some1 doesnt know how to use makro he gets killed by mobs not loose his gear, the caotic state is made to protect ppl from pvp not for makro scams ofc, any1 doing this is a scammer tolerated by nc.

21 minutes ago, Helv said:

Again, false analogy, charging your phone is a proper use of the tool, so if it explodes the company that sells the faulty product should be blamed.

But that's exactly what he's saying; that macros are faulty. Obviously everyone else disagrees.

11 minutes ago, Helv said:

Again, false analogy, charging your phone is a proper use of the tool, so if it explodes the company that sells the faulty product should be blamed.

When you attack a player that are not flagged you have to use force attack. This is the how the game should work. So you should not go red if you not using force attack.  But because of the net lag and bad programming(yes, it can be fixed if programmed right) this actually happened.  Put it this way, if someone flag on you and stopped, and you flag back while he is not attack you again, you might go red too if you are unlucky.  So It is a bug.  NC just don't want to fix it.  which is fine for me and I know to avoid it (still not 100% safe but..).  Very very long time ago, ppl use similar bug to do safe over enchant and NC fix that really quick and deemed it as against the rule :)

I am just surprised that ppl are so happy to see some players been taken advantage of.   And while I see ppl crying complaint all over NC about everything,  they seem so happy about NC not willing to fix this bug. 

1 hour ago, AliOli said:

and for nabs like mixa that think their makro is safe, i have to say even if u /target mob name or end makro whith /target self u can still get red and loose ítems, and even if u use 3 toons and 1 only for /asist if they take u far enogh u can still loose ur ítems, this is an unintended game mecanic and an obvies scam but if nc reterns ur ítems for sure in few days 200 ppl will start sending tickets most will be fake claims so they prefer to say watch ur makro etc...

btw if more ppl start doing this game is dead in 2month, literally 99% of makros are not safe and map full of them. so nc better at least ban the scamers even if they dont retern the items

Yep.. tank can change target 100% with aggro. But still only if your macro is very long.. you will be able to kill it if he's not purple anymore. Warcryer used to have a skill named madness allowing attacking random targets and if mobs are not around.. I don't really know if there's such similar skill in any class after Awakening..

Archived