Pk scammers beware with macros

Toooldforthis

4 hours ago, Toooldforthis said:

Server is freya they use toons with name CENTYRION SNOWMAIDEN and KNESKA  yesterday tried to do the same again but i started pvp with them and lost.Its not one person its at least 3 of them together.Many more other ppl was hunting them  they tried to do the same to ppl in hellbound and they came to Giant 3  when i made an world chat to give info to ppl to be carefull.They was killing ppl in giant cave and they was trying to drag them to the location they want to do the scam tricks.Also i saw 2 other new toons yesterday and the names was AERLISKA AND UMNIKE. Their lvl must be 100++ and i didnt had the chance to get clan name but clan crest is one blue flag something like that.They start do these late at night that many ppl sleep.Or they are from a country that is day when in europe its 02:00 or 03:00 after midnight.You can say what ever you want .That macros are fordiden that ppl are lazy or whatever it is a fraud they are scammers and Nc must do something about it and community of course.Many ppl cant play since these scumbags appeared. 

That's what I learned
Clan scammers - ZRG - is a Russian-speaking clan
This clan is old 11 lv, but average lvl players - 99 lvl
This means that either this clan has not played for a long time on the server, or it is a box clan of some very high-level player
Names all scammers CENTYRION SNOWMAIDEN KNESKA  AERLISKA UMNIKE TURPA

The location where fraud - HellBound

I like how the server responds to these scammers, tonight a lot of people hunted them

28 minutes ago, chrisma said:

can i ask

how is possible to pk some1  with  next target?  if they hit u first dont they become flaged? or they are using some glits of  the game because if there using scripts or something illegal is this not bannable? from ncsoft? 

I have links to a video explaining the scheme of this fraud in detail, but for obvious reasons I can not show them
In which case the entire server will be engage in fraud

I will say that the scheme is not simple

21 minutes ago, chrisma said:

They try again and again to do it to hellbound  and giant cave .Ppl make announces when they see them and hunt and A kill them .Alot of ppl lost items.The bad is that many ppl told me they make tickets and Gms dont do anything.I was telling ppl to report them and that scumbag snowmaiden was writing in world chat yes do it to take ban because you use auto macros afk.Τhey continue obviously  and with  insolent now and try to do it to more ppl.Also i see more new toons to the Locations they  act.A healer name TURPA and an iss i think name SPECTRO.The clan name is FLT and they have ally too name something like deassasins but i am not sure i must see it again.

9 hours ago, AliOli said:

and for nabs like mixa that think their makro is safe, i have to say even if u /target mob name or end makro whith /target self u can still get red and loose ítems, and even if u use 3 toons and 1 only for /asist if they take u far enogh u can still loose ur ítems, this is an unintended game mecanic and an obvies scam but if nc reterns ur ítems for sure in few days 200 ppl will start sending tickets most will be fake claims so they prefer to say watch ur makro etc...

Unintended really is mostly the use of macros for AFK farming and that has been officially stated. They are disturbing, specially for live players who see a lot of space taken for AFKs. If you are gonna macro hunt, keep an eye on it, leave the sound on, if not, you are doing it AT YOUR OWN RISK, so measure it

The attitude of forcing PKs on ppl for drops is not nice of course, but a main characteristic of L2 is the OPEN PVP WORLD. So if you leave town, there's a lot more possibilites for other players to interact with your char

The repeated macro system is not lazy botting for everyone, just what it offers, the repetition of the secuence you put on it. What's in the secuence and what happens after, is up to you

On 2/26/2018 at 6:36 PM, AliOli said:

yes like not knowing how to use a Samsung Galaxy note and seeing it explote while u charge it, if some1 doesnt know how to use makro he gets killed by mobs not loose his gear, the caotic state is made to protect ppl from pvp not for makro scams ofc, any1 doing this is a scammer tolerated by nc.

I totally agree with you at every post you have done and i know that already 2 players quitted game after loosing expensive gear from these scumbags.Ppl here are crazy they say to us you use macro and you go afk ?Its your fault you lost items.Like they say to you dont open the window of you house if a thief come and take your items its your fault.Come on ppl wake up and stop be so stupid.Maybe tommorow its you but even if you arent the one that lost items from scumbag maybe your friend or someone from your cp will loose something.Stop judge the macro use and if Nc think its bad for they game they can remove it.I will quit game for sure and many more ppl .Iam tired to hit thousand buttons to kill mobs.I will choose another game.Have any of you play l2 revolution?Its almost everything auto.

33 minutes ago, Toooldforthis said:

I totally agree with you at every post you have done and i know that already 2 players quitted game after loosing expensive gear from these scumbags.Ppl here are crazy they say to us you use macro and you go afk ?Its your fault you lost items.Like they say to you dont open the window of you house if a thief come and take your items its your fault.Come on ppl wake up and stop be so stupid.Maybe tommorow its you but even if you arent the one that lost items from scumbag maybe your friend or someone from your cp will loose something.Stop judge the macro use and if Nc think its bad for they game they can remove it.I will quit game for sure and many more ppl .Iam tired to hit thousand buttons to kill mobs.I will choose another game.Have any of you play l2 revolution?Its almost everything auto.

It is difficult to make a fair decision

In my opinion, the player does suffer the greatest losses NOT from PK scammers
but from percentage crafting, when people invest huge amounts of money and, in the end, do not receive game values because they had an unsuccessful enchantment of a cloacks or a fail combination of jewelry etc. etc.
With the case of a PK scam, the output is exist - NOT afk in the game

Lineage 2 initially cruel to the player

Just now, Slou said:

It is difficult to make a fair decision

In my opinion, the player does suffer the greatest losses NOT from PK scammers
but from percentage crafting, when people invest huge amounts of money and, in the end, do not receive game values because they had an unsuccessful enchantment of a cloacks or a fail combination of jewelry etc. etc.
With the case of a PK scam, the output is exist - NOT afk in the game

Lineage 2 initially cruel to the player

@Slou It is  cruel but its not only the loss for someone is the profit the scumbag have that is more painful.I lost 150 euros and  fail and i made a cloak +4 then i sold nc  coins to buy one cloak ready +10 but thats something has to do with what you choose and how you play in game.Pk in that case wasnt something you chose to do its a game hole that let scammers act like that.Of course all these will change my gameplay but i wonder why Nc tolerate that scumbags that get items with that way and dont buy nc.Dont forget some months ago they stopped fishing when all ppl was buying packages to get a reel to make some profit with fishing as something that had extremely profit .it was a mistake as a Gm said.So  i wonder scammers that steal equipment from ppl isnt extremely profitable?Dont they have to stop them?

24 minutes ago, Toooldforthis said:

@Slou It is  cruel but its not only the loss for someone is the profit the scumbag have that is more painful.I lost 150 euros and  fail and i made a cloak +4 then i sold nc  coins to buy one cloak ready +10 but thats something has to do with what you choose and how you play in game.Pk in that case wasnt something you chose to do its a game hole that let scammers act like that.Of course all these will change my gameplay but i wonder why Nc tolerate that scumbags that get items with that way and dont buy nc.Dont forget some months ago they stopped fishing when all ppl was buying packages to get a reel to make some profit with fishing as something that had extremely profit .it was a mistake as a Gm said.So  i wonder scammers that steal equipment from ppl isnt extremely profitable?Dont they have to stop them?

I'm just afraid that if the NCsoft prohibits PK scammers, then the next move may be a general ban on something that would interfere the AFK players get experience :
Such as pulling the with tank AFK player from the mobs, flags about the AFK player - such actions can be regarded as an attempt at PK fraud

Such a precedent already exists, for example, forbidden a game moment as a buff Raid Bosses

17 hours ago, Toooldforthis said:

Ppl here are crazy they say to us you use macro and you go afk ?Its your fault you lost items.Like they say to you dont open the window of you house if a thief come and take your items its your fault.Come on ppl wake up and stop be so stupid.Maybe tommorow its you but even if you arent the one that lost items from scumbag maybe your friend or someone from your cp will loose something.Stop judge the macro use and if Nc think its bad for they game they can remove it.I will quit game for sure and many more ppl .Iam tired to hit thousand buttons to kill mobs.I will choose another game.Have any of you play l2 revolution?Its almost everything auto.

Man, you keep pulling examples that doesn't apply at all here. If someone hacks your account and steal your items, that's the proper thief case were you will receive official support from NC.

We are not talking of the streets, we are talking of a world where stabbing another player to death is totally acceptable. That's not the only type of scam, there's people that try to sell you A as B just because both items have the same icon, etc. Those attitudes are inmoral, but not illegal. There's no NC Police here, the only actions are the ones taken IN-GAME by players, for example being hunt by players.

I'm not trying to convince you that they are not scumbags, they are. I'm showing you that they are not acting against the GAME'S RULES, and so you are losing your time expecting action from GMs.

Even more, all this problem comes from the WRONG USE of a tool provided by NC. Your AFK MACRO is not supported nor desired. In my clan we have a simple advice: PLAY SMART. If you know this may happen, you either not AFK or not macro. The first is not your fault, the next time you let that happen, it will be

@Keoz it was a big post and i deleted it.I lost my time here and my money. They last i will tell you and we say in my country is  that something that it is legitimate isnt moral too.I see  alot of ppl that isnt moral and thats sad.If i was gm i wouldnt allow that for any reason.You was in pokedex wasnt you or i am wrong?

Archived