Special Missions

Mst

So i'm a Feoh Mystic Muse and im doing the Main quest where i have to level up my Faction to complete it and im stuck on level 3 94% , i've done all the quests except two  - the Special Mission ones , ive asked a bunch of people ingame and nobody knows how or where to do them. Ive looked on my own for the Raid Bosses where i need to hunt them but i didnt find a single one so im asking should i skip those or if there is a way to do them how do i do them , i am kinda new to "this" kind of lineage , i used to play like 8 years ago interlude clients only so im not familiar with the new stuff HELP!!!

What faction are you actually talking about? The thing is, there are a lot of factions ingame and it's hard to help you when you don't specify. 

The thing is, Faction quests are all daily (well all of that I know of) and you should never be able to get stuck. 

Most quests for the adventurer's faction are repeatable (daily) so you can easly advance by simply doing Kartia Group+Solo everyday.

Forget about the special missions for the raid bosses, as those are farmed by rich well-geared idividuals who kill them instantly after spawn.

Archived