Why do you keep playing here?

Lmaodude

2 hours ago, Krissa said:

Except that it didn't. Neither the prices for mats nor the prices for crystals dropped during the AFK event.

before Dgrade weapon event ppl were sellin all kind of parts for every weapon D . during and after u couldnt even sale pieces at 1/2 price . not to mention that with spoil fuked mats werent introduced in market so it was more profitable to make chars for event than craft a d weapon . if exp scrolls are a part of this good server design model then why does it fuk u ur char if u use them ? if spoil is good and afk with free weapon ng/d/c is good for the server than why does the market only sell full wep and enchants from events and not mats/parts ? seems like u played more illegal servers than official if u think that 3/4 of shops sellin full drops from an afk event is a good market and a good economy on a x1(lol) server . stop askin ppl to leave if they dont like it . i left 2 weeks ago and i still follow for because i made an investment of my money in this server and i like to know if its still going downhill or if it will recover so i can get back something for my investment , like some play time that i actually enjoy.

2 hours ago, Shakedown said:

I'm still here because I enjoy the game and there is really nothing comparable to it, and hasn't been for a long time.

Ofc now, why craft stuff when you can buy 1kk a for $12-15 and just buy Top C/B stuff like the guy who bought BOP did. There is no economy in this classic, simple. Poor people sell their stuff, while the majority - bots/adena buyers don't even bother with mats and probably sell them to the shops in towns. 

Just now, ZygiA said:

Ofc now, why craft stuff when you can buy 1kk a for $12-15 and just buy Top C/B stuff like the guy who bought BOP did. There is no economy in this classic, simple. Poor people sell their stuff, while the majority - bots/adena buyers don't even bother with mats and probably sell them to the shops in towns. 

I craft because I enjoy the game for what it is. Like most people who are still playing. Economy is fine. I buy and sell with very little issues. Plenty of mats on the market. Turnarounds are quick.

Why spend $$ if I don't need to?

Wouldn't those botters and adena buyers who sell mats to players in town help the economy?

6 minutes ago, Shakedown said:

I craft because I enjoy the game for what it is. Like most people who are still playing. Economy is fine. I buy and sell with very little issues. Plenty of mats on the market. Turnarounds are quick.

Why spend $$ if I don't need to?

Wouldn't those botters and adena buyers who sell mats to players in town help the economy?

Oh dear, you must be new to L2. Not gonna explain how things work, just google what's currently happening with Classic. 

2 hours ago, Madfaker said:

before Dgrade weapon event ppl were sellin all kind of parts for every weapon D . during and after u couldnt even sale pieces at 1/2 price . not to mention that with spoil fuked mats werent introduced in market so it was more profitable to make chars for event than craft a d weapon . if exp scrolls are a part of this good server design model then why does it fuk u ur char if u use them ? if spoil is good and afk with free weapon ng/d/c is good for the server than why does the market only sell full wep and enchants from events and not mats/parts ? seems like u played more illegal servers than official if u think that 3/4 of shops sellin full drops from an afk event is a good market and a good economy on a x1(lol) server . stop askin ppl to leave if they dont like it . i left 2 weeks ago and i still follow for because i made an investment of my money in this server and i like to know if its still going downhill or if it will recover so i can get back something for my investment , like some play time that i actually enjoy.

You must be new to L2.

47 minutes ago, ZygiA said:

Ofc now, why craft stuff when you can buy 1kk a for $12-15 and just buy Top C/B stuff like the guy who bought BOP did.

"Why play the game if you can just tell yourself that you won."

Archived