STCN (Stop the crying now)

Ablaze

Hi all. Please do me a favor and stop crying about rates, xp, teleports, beast soulshots etc.

• Mobs drop so little adena:  Adena drop is fine. Also, we have this adena boost on up to 40 lvl areas that helps you nicely up to your C grades. I remember on C1-3  that i still had d grades on my 58 lvl. Further to this profits arent only the adena drop. There are materials, key mats etc that if you handle them right and know how to market you get a nice extra income. If you manage to have top C on your 70s then you did a good job. Thats how is supposed to be.

• Teleports: If you are crying about this you are born after 1998 so its natural for you to only met softcore RPG's so far but yes teleports WAS and SHOULD be a luxury.

• Beast soulshots/soulshots/cursed bones etc : I shouldnt even commend on this one. We wasnt supposed to use those concumables before our 50ish. I cant stand NECROS the most OP class in the game crying about expensive cursed bones. I mean should i cry that i dont have my atuba +10 yet? I cant stand Summoners crying about beast souldshots when all the summoners in my friendlist are already 10 levels above anyone else.

I will not continue with the rest of your objections i will only stay on the above and i get that you all get my point.

Maybe you all start asking your self what you are doing wrong. I mean when there are peoples that despite the "problems" you mention are already 60+ with top C (even people without CP's) THEN MAYBE YOU ARE THE WRONG HERE.

Its not a shame to ask for advises when you are stack or not know what you should do, but it is a shame to blame every function of the game that you are playing.

I am not saying that the developers are 100% right on every move they do. But you are 100% wrong to cry every Wednesday for the new updates.

So with no hard feelings and no offence if you are so convinced that you are right please leave the game and go make a game of your own. I am sure you are going to earn million of $$$ and the community of your game will be so happy with you and your game and through your games forume there will be love and flowers blooming.

Peace

Um you should learn english just alittle better and no you are wrong about adena being correct i have been around since open beta and i have never EVERRRRR seen lower lvl mobs give more then mobs 25 lvls higher. You clearly have another agenda your pushing by even trying to say everythings is ok rofl.

Um you should learn english just alittle better and no you are wrong about adena being correct i have been around since open beta and i have never EVERRRRR seen lower lvl mobs give more then mobs 25 lvls higher. You clearly have another agenda your pushing by even trying to say everythings is ok rofl.

Thats because the lower lvl mobs boosted and the higher level not. English isnt my mother language so you should be happy :P JK. 

Also, if you want me to teach you how to make adena just ask me. But first say Please.

10 minutes ago, simpleton1 said:

Looks like you need to learn some English as well.

Besides this is not open beta, it's not P2P, and it's not 2004/5, it's not C3/4 either. In other words, it's a new game. The sooner you'll understand our knowledge doesn't apply 100% here, the better you'll sleep at night :)

Besides even in older days, consumables were always a luxury!

Most people complaining here were probably carried by some well organized clan run by some older, smarter guys. So they never really felt how hard the game is actually. Just look at them complaining that they can't afford top D or top C equipment. I could probably count on one hand how many times I saw people running around with Light Crossbows or the likes. We used to dream about Reinforced Longbows and Tarbars. And look at this server, there are actually top D and even some top C parts floating around. This is excluding the event weapons, people still manage to craft top equipment. Life is much easier here :)

Besides I kinda agree with the 1-40 boost, people get faster towards C grade, where the game starts to be more fun and challenging. Where the game requires at least some degree of planning ahead to survive. (And no, running in circles AoE-ing whatever =/= planning)

16 minutes ago, Ceylon said:

Looks like you need to learn some English as well.

Besides this is not open beta, it's not P2P, and it's not 2004/5, it's not C3/4 either. In other words, it's a new game. The sooner you'll understand our knowledge doesn't apply 100% here, the better you'll sleep at night :)

PPL donesnt understand this.   For this Nowadays Players is normal and pretty enough only to grind. They dont know to think, how to multiply the adena. We had C weapons fist before even the first fixes of the drops. 

Let me gives you some advices. 
1. Only our main DD was using Shots and Haste pots. Others we was farming without shots and pots, only gathering adena to b uy weapon on our DD, so he had top D gun at 28 lvl. Then with TOP D he start farming x 200-300 k per day.  After we bought him a gun , we was tottaly broke. So we decide to craft the Second weapon, instead of buying. 
So 2 days  later after we bought TOP D gun, we had the second already Crafted. After got 2  TOP D  Gun farmers, everything became easy. But most than everything you should THINK THINK THINK AND THINK. 

There is milion of ways of doin adena.  For example i was crafting low C boots with craft price below 80 k, they was giving 50 Cx which was  around 180 k adena market price. 1 week of doing this and we bough C Fists to our DD.  

And all this without QQing about drop rates and etc. The half spots mobs was bugged and still was giving 75 xp. But nobody complains. Except the ppl who cant handle the struggle. 

25 minutes ago, Ablaze said:

Hi all. Please do me a favor and stop crying about rates, xp, teleports, beast soulshots etc.

• Mobs drop so little adena:  Adena drop is fine. Also, we have this adena boost on up to 40 lvl areas that helps you nicely up to your C grades. I remember on C1-3  that i still had d grades on my 58 lvl. Further to this profits arent only the adena drop. There are materials, key mats etc that if you handle them right and know how to market you get a nice extra income. If you manage to have top C on your 70s then you did a good job. Thats how is supposed to be.

• Teleports: If you are crying about this you are born after 1998 so its natural for you to only met softcore RPG's so far but yes teleports WAS and SHOULD be a luxury.

• Beast soulshots/soulshots/cursed bones etc : I shouldnt even commend on this one. We wasnt supposed to use those concumables before our 50ish. I cant stand NECROS the most OP class in the game crying about expensive cursed bones. I mean should i cry that i dont have my atuba +10 yet? I cant stand Summoners crying about beast souldshots when all the summoners in my friendlist are already 10 levels above anyone else.

I will not continue with the rest of your objections i will only stay on the above and i get that you all get my point.

Maybe you all start asking your self what you are doing wrong. I mean when there are peoples that despite the "problems" you mention are already 60+ with top C (even people without CP's) THEN MAYBE YOU ARE THE WRONG HERE.

Its not a shame to ask for advises when you are stack or not know what you should do, but it is a shame to blame every function of the game that you are playing.

I am not saying that the developers are 100% right on every move they do. But you are 100% wrong to cry every Wednesday for the new updates.

So with no hard feelings and no offence if you are so convinced that you are right please leave the game and go make a game of your own. I am sure you are going to earn million of $$$ and the community of your game will be so happy with you and your game and through your games forume there will be love and flowers blooming.

Peace

To be honest, people like you are the ones who cry the most in this forum :P 

"I am not saying that the developers are 100% right on every move they do. But you are 100% wrong to cry every Wednesday for the new updates.

So with no hard feelings and no offence if you are so convinced that you are right please leave the game and go make a game of your own. I am sure you are going to earn million of $$$ and the community of your game will be so happy with you and your game and through your games forume there will be love and flowers blooming."

These last years games have gotten worse. Mmorpg genre is close to being a desert. Too many creators aim to make you pay trough some predatory tactic. How are people 100% wrong? You don't even give any argument why they are wrong. Why so many people like to tell to leave if they don't like something. You realize server already lost good chunk of players. Is idea of playing this game with 200 people so appealing? I believe if they listened to people that say it's fine while house is on fire the server would be already half empty.

While I don't need beast shots you realize the game wasn't balanced around this economy. Paying 60 adena for one is insane and price should have been tweaked to fit this server economy. It's not 1998 either and you should look at the calendar already. I wouldn't mind teleports being expensive if I could spend some time and do some work to get a strider for travels but there doesn't exist one. This game already requires a lot of time and on top of that I need to run between places for 5 hours?

1 hour ago, Ablaze said:

I                                                                   ..

ppl are 60+ and cant afford shots .  24h farm = adena for 2h shots .
 summoners will NEVER buy shots.  they are only high lvl because they are constant party . have u ever thought about that?.

may i ask whats ur lvl?

1 hour ago, Ablaze said:

Peace

When square bleeped FF XIV on launch there was huge negative backlash that forced them to scratch the game from beginning,when bethesda bleeped fallout there was huge backlash when blizzard bleeped diablo the  community reacted in most negative way possible,when it comes to ncsoft and their bleep ups and it is very often that it happens the community here defends them,no wonder we are stuck with this excuse for a server.30 lvl droping more adena than 50+ is fine, ss are luxury,teleports luxury,beast ss luxury i mean wtf.half the features bugged,afk events,afk fishing,people over 70 lvl that is the cap,80% of the server are mages and warlord cause alternatives hurt,some classes intentionally ruined so ncsoft makes more money,bots taking all the farming spots and 0 action against them.When u stay alone with bots like on chronos and naia u understand. 

Very well said. I'm level 5x in full C grade and I play only after work and during the weekends. I use Spiritshots C grade all the time (BSSC only in pvp) and I don't teleport anywhere but run and use /loc and soe. I can't believe the amount of complaining that happens on this forum... The game is far from perfect but it's really not as bad as most people on the forum portray it to be. 

1 hour ago, andrew1111111 said:

i need a advise senpai mmmmm the monster i kill cost more than my blessed spiritshots ( and i craft em on my own so the cost isnt 48 adena but lower than 30) and its not only that... :D great superior ultra player because i am older than 30 and i played the game on its prime and it wasnt even near  like this hell .also great superior ultra player i am a nuker ( which mean i should not have a problem on lvl up and gather adena but by some miracle i have dunno maybe the evil ncsoft get into my acc the time i sleep and toss my millions overnight) also dont keep this blablabla about cps near my lvl because gues what the areas with a profit ( dont believe much little more than the cost of ur shots) are close with ppl with better cps nearly 10-15 lvl  above me better gear ofc and pk every1 who saw even if they dont pk u cant get adena when they one shot mobs last but not least i cant get more than 10k per day and i need near to 50k for tps :) just please tell me how much ncsoft gave u to write this post because i will do it 2 ( better weapon ? 100kk? free buffs forever ?) because if u do that ass licking for free u are a ultra moron or probably u spend to much real money on adenasellers and u dont even know whats happening on the game

Easy to answer this one. Dont use BSSD. Simple spiritshots will do the job. NCsoft pay me to praise them the same amount that Blizzard pay you to diss them if you want to play like this.

1 hour ago, ManaStigmaVr said:

There is milion of ways of doin adena.  For example i was crafting low C boots with craft price below 80 k, they was giving 50 Cx which was  around 180 k adena market price. 1 week of doing this and we bough C Fists to our DD.  

Please dont show them the way for free. If they dont say 'Please tell me how and sorry for my EGO that cant allow me to understand that if something isnt going my way isnt necessery wrong" dont teach them anything.

1 hour ago, GrimoireWeiss said:

These last years games have gotten worse. Mmorpg genre is close to being a desert. Too many creators aim to make you pay trough some predatory tactic. How are people 100% wrong? You don't even give any argument why they are wrong. Why so many people like to tell to leave if they don't like something. You realize server already lost good chunk of players. Is idea of playing this game with 200 people so appealing? I believe if they listened to people that say it's fine while house is on fire the server would be already half empty.

While I don't need beast shots you realize the game wasn't balanced around this economy. Paying 60 adena for one is insane and price should have been tweaked to fit this server economy. It's not 1998 either and you should look at the calendar already. I wouldn't mind teleports being expensive if I could spend some time and do some work to get a strider for travels but there doesn't exist one. This game already requires a lot of time and on top of that I need to run between places for 5 hours?

You clearly dont get my point. This is how its supposed to be. Let me try and make it simplier to you.

Lets say that you have a class that is doing 1000dps with 1000adena and a again a class that is doing 2000dps with 1000adena guess which class everyone would choose.

So with your thinking there should be only 3 basic classes. TANK/DPS/SUPPORT  with same damage output, same expenses each, same defences (per class) etc etc.

Would you then be happy? Or would you cry about how poor content the L2 has?

So what i am trying to say is that its all about BALANCING between classes.

34 minutes ago, outlaw said:

ppl are 60+ and cant afford shots .  24h farm = adena for 2h shots .
 summoners will NEVER buy shots.  they are only high lvl because they are constant party . have u ever thought about that?.

may i ask whats ur lvl?

No. The summoners i am talking about are not in constant party. They solo farm without beast soulshot and they are 53-60 lvl.

My level is irrelevant to what you are trying to say and you only want to know it because you want to step on it and say "See? You are low level you cant know what 60+ is like"

Well the answer to this is indeed i am 40 level with almost 3 chars and in my main i have 150 xp scrolls and 2 dimensional blessings so if i want i can be 50+ in few minutes.

But the think is that i am lvl 40 atm because i forseen how lvl 60 would be if i rush on it. So i chose to raise my supports and farm my top C's before i move forward from the 40's barrier.

XP and level up isnt the problem here. SP and Gear is. So if i have to stay at 40ish for a month in order to have easier life after that i will do it and until now its paying me back so nothing you will say can touch me here. I made with my crafter and an EE (lvl 30 both) 160k in 2 hours in partisan (SSD PAID). So i dont see the problem here.

2 hours ago, Ablaze said:

Peace

We didnt ask for free adena or rates....all we asked was some balance....EWC 220K EWD 280 is this balance????? lvl 40 spellbook 6m lvl 62 spellbook 500k is this balance???? 35 lvl mobs 400 adena 52 lvl mobs 200 adena is this balance???? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO so stop defending NC Soft...Ive never seen an official server die so fast by NC softs hands and yes i play since beta....

19 minutes ago, Ablaze said:

No. The summoners i am talking about are not in constant party. They solo farm without beast soulshot and they are 53-60 lvl.

My level is irrelevant to what you are trying to say and you only want to know it because you want to step on it and say "See? You are low level you cant know what 60+ is like"

Well the answer to this is indeed i am 40 level with almost 3 chars and in my main i have 150 xp scrolls and 2 dimensional blessings so if i want i can be 50+ in few minutes.

But the think is that i am lvl 40 atm because i forseen how lvl 60 would be if i rush on it. So i chose to raise my supports and farm my top C's before i move forward from the 40's barrier.

XP and level up isnt the problem here. SP and Gear is. So if i have to stay at 40ish for a month in order to have easier life after that i will do it and until now its paying me back so nothing you will say can touch me here. I made with my crafter and an EE (lvl 30 both) 160k in 2 hours in partisan (SSD PAID). So i dont see the problem here.

yea i dont think u can give opinions at lvl 40. i made tank lvl 41 for 4 days .
u dont even know how the game feel. all u do is daily tasks . and no SP is not a problem after 55 regardless of how many XP scrolls u use.    maybe ppl that  actually play the game and they are not staying on 40 doing daily worthless quests  can give actual  opinions.  And no there is no real barrier.   u got it all easy already.Cruma farm got doubled. Enchanted valley got doubled. ALL zones pre 40 got doubled. thats why u dont see the problem.

u think farming 24h for 2h beast shots is ok ?

how can u talk about stuff that u never experienced by urself
JUST LOL.  u still think the SP is a problem . lmao  . gear is not a problem aswell. Keep doing ur daily tasks and say to urself its all good.just dont try to give ur pointless opinion about stuff u never experienced.

1 hour ago, VitaG said:

We didnt ask for free adena or rates....all we asked was some balance....EWC 220K EWD 280 is this balance????? lvl 40 spellbook 6m lvl 62 spellbook 500k is this balance???? 35 lvl mobs 400 adena 52 lvl mobs 200 adena is this balance???? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO so stop defending NC Soft...Ive never seen an official server die so fast by NC softs hands and yes i play since beta....

First of all i am not defending NCSOFT. I hate all big companies for my own reasons. What i am trying to defend here is my eyes.

Second, what you mention above has nothing to do with the rates etc (Except of the lvl mobs/adena drop which is because of the 40- areas boost adena which was wrong in my opinion) But the problem with the EWC,EWD and spellbook prices hasnt to do with any balance or drop rates. Someone who has study economies can explain this better to you than me but when you have high demands you raise the prices. If there is 10000 weapons D and 500 weapons C then you have more ppl ask about D scrolls and thus D scrolls prices raising. When you have 70% of the server on 30-50 level and much less ppl on 60+ then of course there is greater demand on 40 lvl spellbooks. You get my point.

1 hour ago, outlaw said:

yea i dont think u can give opinions at lvl 40. i made tank lvl 41 for 4 days .
u dont even know how the game feel. all u do is daily tasks . and no SP is not a problem after 55 regardless of how many XP scrolls u use.    maybe ppl that  actually play the game and they are not staying on 40 doing daily worthless quests  can give actual  opinions.  And no there is no real barrier.   u got it all easy already.Cruma farm got doubled. Enchanted valley got doubled. ALL zones pre 40 got doubled. thats why u dont see the problem.

u think farming 24h for 2h beast shots is ok ?

how can u talk about stuff that u never experienced by urself
JUST LOL.  u still think the SP is a problem . lmao  . gear is not a problem aswell. Keep doing ur daily tasks and say to urself its all good.just dont try to give ur pointless opinion about stuff u never experienced.

You say nothing different than what i say. We just disagree as you see those things as a problem that need to be fixed but i dont.

Also, my experience on L2 and on MMOS in general allow me to ASSUME how the end game will be and act beforehand and guess what!! I managed to predict most of the things until now. Also, i have many friends on 55+ both in CP'S and SOLO and of course they said its not easy but nothing extraordinary or something that we should all day cry about it in forums. I can message you names and talk with them maybe they can help you with some advises on how to raise your income.

2 hours ago, Ablaze said:

You say nothing different than what i say. We just disagree as you see those things as a problem that need to be fixed but i dont.

Also, my experience on L2 and on MMOS in general allow me to ASSUME how the end game will be and act beforehand and guess what!! I managed to predict most of the things until now. Also, i have many friends on 55+ both in CP'S and SOLO and of course they said its not easy but nothing extraordinary or something that we should all day cry about it in forums. I can message you names and talk with them maybe they can help you with some advises on how to raise your income.

i dont need help from randoms but thanks for the offer. our income is just fine.  u can keep the assumptions for urself . they has nothing to do with the actual experience and the gameplay . u can only assume i guess

6 hours ago, simpleton1 said:

The adena is better on mobs level 20 to 40 because the DEVS upgraded this areas thanks to the cry babies complaining.  Instead of providing gratitude to this fix, what you are all seeking is for them to revert this change, then we will witness rivers getting filled with tears. It's ridiculous how every one complains about what they don't have. Nobody care to mentions how the teleport are free until level 41.  Back in beta the  40 class change alone would cost you 200k in gatekeeper, it's free now.  I also don't understand why is it so difficult to walk from giran to death pass use an soe to oren, teleport to ivory tower, walk to TOI and use SOE.  It takes 10 minutes and 4k adena.  From 40 to 70 there is really no need to go elsewhere rather than giran or Aden. But noooooooo it's better to complain and point out how terrible they are doing their job, always looking for easy way out, begging for charity to NCWest.  Honestly go cry somewhere else, you are ruining this experience for those who are truly enjoying the game. 

1 hour ago, outlaw said:

i dont need help from randoms but thanks for the offer. our income is just fine.  u can keep the assumptions for urself . they has nothing to do with the actual experience and the gameplay . u can only assume i guess

Why are you saying anything about randoms when nobody even knows who you are?

The game is fine by the way, it's difficult and time consuming like it used to be. This is what the majority of us wanted and we are enjoying it.

By difficult I mean it's extremely time consuming and you MUST be smart with your money or have good friends if you want to succeed.

Using D grade until 52+ is not unheard of and was very common in C1.

Yes, adena rates at 40+ are much lower. This is not so bad because the adena pre-40 is extremely high.

And yes, i'm well above lvl 40. I spam SSD and still make plenty of money. (Mostly through crafting) but I still have some income from hunting. This is just in pure adena, not even including mat drops.

There is absolutely nothing more useless than accusing people who are asking for changes of crying.  I take that back.  Starting new forum topics for the sole purpose of complaining about people asking for changes, claiming they are crying, is more useless.  I take that back.  Responding to such nonsense is more useless even than that.  Shame on me.  :S

Seriously, come on.  They've said they are sticking with the current rates.  It's a huge mistake, but they are now committed to it.  Let's move on -- me to other servers, those who like it this way to play the game here.

1 hour ago, Shakedown said:

Why are you saying anything about randoms when nobody even knows who you are?

The game is fine by the way, it's difficult and time consuming like it used to be. This is what the majority of us wanted and we are enjoying it.

By difficult I mean it's extremely time consuming and you MUST be smart with your money or have good friends if you want to succeed.

Using D grade until 52+ is not unheard of and was very common in C1.

Yes, adena rates at 40+ are much lower. This is not so bad because the adena pre-40 is extremely high.

And yes, i'm well above lvl 40. I spam SSD and still make plenty of money. (Mostly through crafting) but I still have some income from hunting. This is just in pure adena, not even including mat drops.

i had lvl 6x summoner and i rerolled long time ago .  its completely unplayable as melee dps char on higher levels.  and yet u are still here talking about SSD and making money.  
do u realize my shots cost 7kk+ / day?
are u able to farm 7kk/day to craft beast shots ?

i want str8 answer not some SSD pure money farming bs because none of u knows wasup.

Archived