Beast SS Elemental Summoner

SpartaN

55 minutes ago, AskeQQ said:

I was playing summoner 52 level so i can tell you right now, there is not chance to play with beast shots at this stupid server. It's too expensive, you will see.

Agreed!

Best shot is only for ppl who buy adena! 74 adena per hit make not sense!

$  2.100 adena to make beast soul shots

2 Soulshots used by summon hits

5 Hits that need to kill a Sea Of Spore mob (With SE buffs)

10 Soulshots per mob

$      150 Minimun adena Amout drop

$      210 Max adena Amount Drop

$       180 avarage Adena Amount Drop

$      700 Adena per mob using beast soul shots

$      540 Adena gain after mob be killed (considering 100% adena rate)

** NO SENSE! **

1 minute ago, JobsNavi said:

$  2.100 adena to make beast soul shots

2 Soulshots used by summon hits

5 Hits that need to kill a Sea Of Spore mob (With SE buffs)

10 Soulshots per mob

$      150 Minimun adena Amout drop

$      210 Max adena Amount Drop

$       180 avarage Adena Amount Drop

$      700 Adena per mob using beast soul shots

$      540 Adena gain after mob be killed (considering 100% adena rate)

** NO SENSE! **

Don't spam shots.

Makes perfect sense.

45 minutes ago, LoanWolf said:

pvp only

Can you people understand that you are not able to farm like this? You have to heal pet like crazy, and sit on full regen mp every 2-3 killed mobs. Summon new pet cost another 4 spiritore = adena. Also, nobody want summonet to party, because he makes low dps and i have no usefull buffs for party.

If you play summoner 52+ please share on YouTube how you manage sucsessfully to farm after 52+ for longer period of time. Or maybe all-knowing @Juji will explain here how we can play summoner 52+ on his magnificent server rates.

And yes, i am angry, because i was waiting for this server. I have spent some time here and real money as well,  and how NCwest treated me at the end it's shame. 

5 minutes ago, AskeQQ said:

Can you people understand that you are not able to farm like this? You have to heal pet like crazy, and sit on full regen mp every 2-3 killed mobs. Summon new pet cost another 4 spiritore = adena. Also, nobody want summonet to party, because he makes low dps and i have no usefull buffs for party.

If you play summoner 52+ please share on YouTube how you manage sucsessfully to farm after 52+ for longer period of time. Or maybe all-knowing @Juji will explain here how we can play summoner 52+ on his magnificent server rates.

And yes, i am angry, because i was waiting for this server. I have spent some time here and real money as well,  and how NCwest treated me at the end it's shame. 

Use spells

23 minutes ago, LoanWolf said:

Use spells

Summoner nuke is too low to use it for farm 52+.

Its the same like you advice to necromancer to farm with nuke from 35 level. Its working at low levels but not when you kill mobs 52+

Dude i am 52 level warlock with 250 scrolls of 1b exp in inventory. I know what i am talking about.

1 minute ago, SpartaN said:

so... im lvl 35 right now... i was thinkin go for SPS xD is the best option... i have S.E lvl 35 aswell

dont go for summoner. its dead class atm.   u have only 2 options
1 farm as nuker on trash mobs
2 farm as melee on trash mobs

pointless

6 minutes ago, AskeQQ said:

Summoner nuke is too low to use it for farm 52+.

Its the same like you advice to necromancer to farm with nuke from 35 level. Its working at low levels but not when you kill mobs 52+

Dude i am 52 level warlock with 250 scrolls of 1b exp in inventory. I know what i am talking about.

And where are you farming?  

Most classes around 50 have a very difficult time soloing.  There is very little xp/sp loss for duoing.  

1 minute ago, outlaw said:

dont go for summoner. its dead class atm.   u have only 2 options
1 farm as nuker on trash mobs
2 farm as melee on trash mobs

pointless

wha thappen if the devs fix the adena drop? and i decide go for spellsinger ? T_T i dont know what to do right now and i need start the 2da class transfer

Last time i was farming in Cruma with shots, but i have spent all my adena for beast shots. For past 2 weeks i was doing only FOM daily + Aden. Last few days i didnt log on, because its boring and i dont see the future of this class and this server.

19 minutes ago, LoanWolf said:

And where are you farming?  

Most classes around 50 have a very difficult time soloing.  There is very little xp/sp loss for duoing.  

Last levels i was farming in Cruma with beast shots, but i have spent all my adena for beast shots. For past 2 weeks i was doing only FOM daily + Aden. Last few days i didnt log on, because its boring and i dont see the future of this class and this server.

Archived