1 post per week ? Really ?

Hikizume

Everything is in the title. 

Is the current situation all the exchanges we can except with toi two @Juji and @Hime ?

Passing by once a week delivering patch notes without ever answering to any question asked ?

Never explaining what lead To korean decisions (or yours but i start To doubt about that...)

I find it pretty sad to be honest...

They are in hiding after the announcement they weren't fixing anything. But keep posting on the forums because they want us too. Even though it obviously doesn't help.

Wish they would tell us what the playerbase needs to do in order to bring change to the obviously broken rates. 

But until they do, keep posting the forums with our dissatisfaction of how they're handling this.

The only people this helps is adena sellers. I'm willing to bet they've made more money off this game than the NC shop. 

6 hours ago, Demonic said:

They are in hiding after the announcement they weren't fixing anything. But keep posting on the forums because they want us too. Even though it obviously doesn't help.

Wish they would tell us what the playerbase needs to do in order to bring change to the obviously broken rates. 

But until they do, keep posting the forums with our dissatisfaction of how they're handling this.

The only people this helps is adena sellers. I'm willing to bet they've made more money off this game than the NC shop. 

stop buyging ncoins, boycot, do charge backs and then u will get ur answers, money speaks baby

Archived