MAX threatens with massive report

BloodDark

how u feel dear Max loose ppl and start change all the things in freya ? cuz believe me, we still didnt smash u only cuz u have some more numbers that us. and now seems that the things on DIM will not change for a while

so, where is "Christy saying that DH cant do anything alone ? seems that  on the last minutes max was so desesperate and call NOVA, i was thinking that this time ur clan will come with a suprise like last time when max lose aden, i was waiting.. idk, maybe a buster lv2 or something else.

so, MAX cant make a propper pvp w/o NOVA help, the conclusion from MAX is that DH start use bot, as i read on world chat "If u win, its cuz u have skills, if u lose its cuz ur enemy use bot" just lol.

so, i think is time to change the name of ur cp "ImTheLegend, because i think all dim server are agree with me that ur grp is a fail. btw u say "i dont do 7v7, i just conquist castles and sell castles", have u castle stock ? i wanna buy a castle in dim for my box clan ;)

now, MAX the truly clan who dont use bot and just trashtalk about other clans, hope see in this week a video from ImTheFail showing how DH use bot, and hope see the fist video from Happy, i can w8 to see how happy can change the target automatically when some1 is close to he and dont have noblez, cuz even he stop hit priority targets for he, like exeqtor, f2pr, ozzy, to hit tanks (who didnt use any kind of skill with agro effect) w/o noblez :) or just see how if u target IQ and even if u are no hitting, he autotarget u back, when u target him :D but seems that if is MAX, are just skills in pvp :)

edit: dont be pathetics, if u lose, lose with honor, not QQing and trashtalking

as u can se, "ImTheFail threat DH clan to start a Mass report cuz they lose 2 Dimesional siegues. Seem that if MAX cant win in the siegue field, they search other ways to win this fight.

LF any GM's comment about this, becouse is unacceotable this kind of behavior, speaking as if NC staff is your private Ban army

at minute 22:00 u can see how "ImTheFail begins to threaten repeatedly.

ImTheFail (c) : "DH autobots we will BAN YOU as well as BANNED CG clan, just wait for us"

1st question: "just wait for us" means when merge come ?

2nd question: if DH are autobots, where are the Decepticons ?

On 26/02/2018 at 7:07 AM, BloodDark said:

how u feel dear Max loose ppl and start change all the things in freya ? cuz believe me, we still didnt smash u only cuz u have some more numbers that us. and now seems that the things on DIM will not change for a while

so, where is "Christy saying that DH cant do anything alone ? seems that  on the last minutes max was so desesperate and call NOVA, i was thinking that this time ur clan will come with a suprise like last time when max lose aden, i was waiting.. idk, maybe a buster lv2 or something else.

so, MAX cant make a propper pvp w/o NOVA help, the conclusion from MAX is that DH start use bot, as i read on world chat "If u win, its cuz u have skills, if u lose its cuz ur enemy use bot" just lol.

so, i think is time to change the name of ur cp "ImTheLegend, because i think all dim server are agree with me that ur grp is a fail. btw u say "i dont do 7v7, i just conquist castles and sell castles", have u castle stock ? i wanna buy a castle in dim for my box clan ;)

now, MAX the truly clan who dont use bot and just trashtalk about other clans, hope see in this week a video from ImTheFail showing how DH use bot, and hope see the fist video from Happy, i can w8 to see how happy can change the target automatically when some1 is close to he and dont have noblez, cuz even he stop hit priority targets for he, like exeqtor, f2pr, ozzy, to hit tanks (who didnt use any kind of skill with agro effect) w/o noblez :) or just see how if u target IQ and even if u are no hitting, he autotarget u back, when u target him :D but seems that if is MAX, are just skills in pvp :)

Omg i could say better, what you said is so true !!!!!! 

But the funny part is, that bot threat others for report... that is simply unbelievable.   

Some of us wonder why VNdragonx is most of the time without his gear since we begin to report them for using again illegal software !!!  ?? any suggestions?  :P 

11 hours ago, BloodDark said:

as u can se, "ImTheFail threat DH clan to start a Mass report cuz they lose 2 Dimesional siegues. Seem that if MAX cant win in the siegue field, they search other ways to win this fight.

LF any GM's comment about this, becouse is unacceotable this kind of behavior, speaking as if NC staff is your private Ban army

at minute 22:00 u can see how "ImTheFail begins to threaten repeatedly.

ImTheFail (c) : "DH autobots we will BAN YOU as well as BANNED CG clan, just wait for us"

2nd question: if DH are autobots, where are the Decepticons ?

I hope for it soon :) 

3 hours ago, SpartianGuard said:

WELL Guys you speak about DH is botting Right ?
Lets check here then nova targeting with not even click on them :D

BTW NC FOTO :D

Would claim that you were a bot, but bots aren't normally found on the floor so quick :D

3 hours ago, SpartianGuard said:

WELL Guys you speak about DH is botting Right ?
Lets check here then nova targeting with not even click on them :D

BTW NC FOTO :D

....................................... you're trolling right? :D

On 2/26/2018 at 6:07 AM, BloodDark said:

Everyone knows that DH uses programs to cheat. That's not some fresh news. "Thanks GM for the second opportunity aka eXeqtor" remember that? The only problem on our servers is that no one perma bans the cheaters, they take 3 days 5 days or 7 days bans or wtf...

People can say what they want but the real problem is only that.

2 minutes ago, SweetSacrifice said:

Everyone knows that DH uses programs to cheat. That's not some fresh news. "Thanks GM for the second opportunity aka eXeqtor" remember that? The only problem on our servers is that no one perma bans the cheaters, they take 3 days 5 days or 7 days bans or wtf...

People can say what they want but the real problem is only that.

SCRIPTSSSSS!!!!

3 minutes ago, SpartianGuard said:

SCRIPTSSSSS!!!!

What do you want to prove with this? That DHs used cheats (proved cheaters like: Dinamite, exeqtor, etc..., u can check the list at the forum) all this time to get top equipment and never got perma baned like they should have been? Ofc i dont talk for all of them because not all use cheats, but anyway the ones that dont use cheats are mostly top Rmters or big whales (hello soultouka, tsounakas legolita and so on).

After all this years cheating, its easy to be at the top at any server.

BTw eXeqtor still uses cheats that's the sad truth, and if you dont believe buy some glasses.

3 minutes ago, SweetSacrifice said:

What do you want to prove with this? That DHs used cheats (proved cheaters like: Dinamite, exeqtor, etc..., u can check the list at the forum) all this time to get top equipment and never got perma baned like they should have been? Ofc i dont talk for all of them because not all use cheats, but anyway the ones that dont use cheats are mostly top Rmters or big whales (hello soultouka, tsounakas legolita and so on).

After all this years cheating, its easy to be at the top at any server.

BTw eXeqtor still uses cheats that's the sad truth, and if you dont believe buy some glasses.

Hahahahahah mate what are talking about ? Dynamite never got ban :-D ... also about rmt soultouka/ts0unaka ? Hahah they have only dark armor brooch jewells lvl 3 and some lvl 4 and ts0unakas just baugh after 1 year + on DH that i know him b.antharas ... Exeqtor still useing cheat ? WOW i need to buy the same glasses with you because i dont see anything and i have play pvp with him on coliseum allready

13 minutes ago, SpartianGuard said:

Hahahahahah mate what are talking about ? Dynamite never got ban :-D ... also about rmt soultouka/ts0unaka ? Hahah they have only dark armor brooch jewells lvl 3 and some lvl 4 and ts0unakas just baugh after 1 year + on DH that i know him b.antharas ... Exeqtor still useing cheat ? WOW i need to buy the same glasses with you because i dont see anything and i have play pvp with him on coliseum allready

Muhahahaha Dynamite even took his items off when people caught him on "macro", i dunno if he got banned or not but that's exactly what i was saying before, he should have been banned for cheating like many others (DHs or not DHs i couldnt care less- Cheaters should be all banned period!).

About eXe i wont even say anything else because everyone can see that on gainak almost 24/h a day, there was a time that he was even targeting the gainak mobs and running to them and not attacking ROFL! Also he cheats so much that when i was porting to gainak he automaticaly was killing all on sight, even DH members like soultouka and tsounakas LMAO!

Soultouka is doing the second dark set (for the dual) ... just lol tell me some more lies plz.

BTW i laught everyday when i see AllAroundMe hero shouting "WTB COC belt "Tsounakas" HAHAHAHA they support the Rmters so hard and they cant even take a belt for themselves xD

Anyway gl playing with automated bots i hope u like wining potatoes pvp.

1 minute ago, SweetSacrifice said:

Also he cheats so much that when i was porting to gainak he automaticaly was killing all on sight, even DH members like soultouka and tsounakas LMAO!

Soultouka is doing the second dark set (for the dual) ... just lol tell me some more lies plz.

BTW i laught everyday when i see AllAroundMe hero shouting "WTB COC belt "Tsounakas" HAHAHAHA they support the Rmters so hard and they cant even take a belt for themselves xD

Anyway gl playing with automated bots i hope u like wining potatoes pvp.

GAINAK one place like Coliseum pvp zone..... you are not in same pt ? You get dmg from your clan also ..

Soultouka getting rdy for 2nd dark set because she farm all the stones idiot soultouka and ta0unakas was for 2 months on gainak every night .. damn...

COC BELT .. An item that you can find it only from Ceremony of chaos that OverDps farm it .. damn what are you talking for second time :-D

Archived