MAX threatens with massive report

BloodDark

39 minutes ago, SpartianGuard said:

GAINAK one place like Coliseum pvp zone..... you are not in same pt ? You get dmg from your clan also ..

Soultouka getting rdy for 2nd dark set because she farm all the stones idiot soultouka and ta0unakas was for 2 months on gainak every night .. damn...

COC BELT .. An item that you can find it only from Ceremony of chaos that OverDps farm it .. damn what are you talking for second time :-D

Well if you are going to call people "idiots" then i end this conversation here and i let you go call that to your mother or father.

Everyone knows how things goes on Naia so i have nothing to prove besides what people can see.

Enjoy ur potatoes pvp, gl.

3 minutes ago, SweetSacrifice said:

Well if you are going to call people "idiots" then i end this conversation here and i let you go call that to your mother or father.

Everyone knows how things goes on Naia so i have nothing to prove besides what people can see.

Enjoy ur potatoes pvp, gl.

You dont even put your mind to think before you speak .. and ofc we know what is going on in NAIA DH RULE YOU ALL 

BB Pve Player <3

22 minutes ago, SpartianGuard said:

and ofc we know what is going on in NAIA DH RULE YOU ALL

Hohoho can't hold back I must comment on this.

Correct would be if you say "DH RULE ME".
You and all the other DH-footsoldiers do the dirty work for the bosses. You help the masters to keep the castles (adena goes where?), you help kill the dragons (adena goes where?), you help to take castles on dimensional (items go where?). Yes I know sometimes the masters throw some bones for the dogs, and obviously that is enough to keep you guys happy.

See, DH clearly rules YOU, not us.

We are the free players of NAIA. We cant take dragons or any castle DH wants, but, NOONE RULES US.

That's the difference :)

5 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Hohoho can't hold back I must comment on this.

Correct would be if you say "DH RULE ME".
You and all the other DH-footsoldiers do the dirty work for the bosses. You help the masters to keep the castles (adena goes where?), you help kill the dragons (adena goes where?), you help to take castles on dimensional (items go where?). Yes I know sometimes the masters throw some bones for the dogs, and obviously that is enough to keep you guys happy.

See, DH clearly rules YOU, not us.

We are the free players of NAIA. We cant take dragons or any castle DH wants, but, NOONE RULES US.

That's the difference :)

Our cp had innadril that we decide to leave from there and give it to your clan so you will stop cry ...

About dragons  and adena from them? Where i found my old elmoreden cloak ? my lidvior earing ? My Rulers ring ? My set +10? The farm on enchanted mimir ? And on Dh is not only 1 guy its 90  people inside that all must get ...

You try to share adena from dragons at past on RisingStar clan and you was getting in every dragon 200kk each player damn mate really .... I  said you dont know what is going on inside DH you was believed what your old clan leaders of you telling you .. You think you know but you dont.. cheers

7 hours ago, SweetSacrifice said:

What do you want to prove with this? That DHs used cheats (proved cheaters like: Dinamite, exeqtor, etc..., u can check the list at the forum) all this time to get top equipment and never got perma baned like they should have been? Ofc i dont talk for all of them because not all use cheats, but anyway the ones that dont use cheats are mostly top Rmters or big whales (hello soultouka, tsounakas legolita and so on).

After all this years cheating, its easy to be at the top at any server.

BTw eXeqtor still uses cheats that's the sad truth, and if you dont believe buy some glasses.

this post is about the present fight between DH and Max, if u will start talking about past, about zranger, believe me, 95% of the players that l2 have today, in a moment use that programs. so we are talking about present, not past, cuz if u wanna talk about past i can start with a story about the day that i born.

hope one day u will not kill a MAX member with a EGO OF GOD will start to acusse u about use bot, start reporting u, and bye bye ur char :) 

at the end of day ppl like "ImTheFail still cry about bot, but if u see his video, is a char with top gear who didint know take at least 1 good target, hit ppl when have defensive skills, 90% of siegue hit tanks/tyrrs, stay back when all his clanis fighting looking like a camera guy and dont have the damage acording with the gear that he have (but comeon, he still thing that he is a master of pvp). so im still asking me, why they lose??????!!!!!!!!!!!!......

Anytime someone complains about scripts, 100% of the time it's because they just lost a fight, siege, ds, etc...

Now ask yourself and answer honestly...is it at all possible that a cp or clan can beat another cp or clan without the use of scripts? if you answer yes (which anyone ofc should) then why are you failing to even consider that DH won this past ds just by their skill? 

Max says something changed from a month ago...I will tell you exactly what changed. We had more ppl show up this time, and we had 2 Dragon Bows. Compare the damage f2pr was making a month+ ago to what he made this past Sunday and you will see a BIG reason that we won.

Max, by their own admission, has no competition on Freya. They're not at all used to losing, on Freya or on DS. It's completely normal for them to be a little embarrassed, upset or even ashamed of their performance over the past 2 ds's...but in true typical blame pushing fashion (usually only us Americans do this unfortunately), they won't accept their lack of ability to outperform us as the reason for their defeat and instead are trying to push blame onto everything else, including scripts.

You've seen the videos we've posted, you can clearly see there are no scripts being used....why continue like this? It's really just making you look like crybabies.

Just play the game, have fun and good luck to everyone in 2 weeks.

10 hours ago, BloodDark said:

the problem is that the ppl already have a chip inside his brain with "DH russian bots, rtm, bad ppl" thats all. the truth is that we dont care if u or all the world think that we dont get a sh1t about dragons, aden adena etc etc, cuz at the end when u are QQing and making propaganda, we are getting drops. U will say "i know some guys that leave DH and told us that ozzy dont give a sh1t", what guys ? methadon ? probably one of the cps who get more items since 2015-16 ? Girl (mustrof cps) ? one of the cps that get more items ? one thing is the true, other thing is what ppl say when leave clan cuz dramas against other members and start making propaganda to take new ppl to the 2nd side. this is l2, this is like real life, a world with lies, a world in wich all the person are moving game tokens, this sh1t is like game of thrones.

at the end DH keeps his ppl, and at the end u spend more money on ncoins to resell it and get some adena than 80% DH ppl does. u QQ about NCsoft and also about DH, but u are one of the most consumers of Ncoins in Naia with fotomoto.

So many wrongs in just one posting lolz

I see sweetshit you speak alot bout me and my wife we can farm whatever we want because we ask it and we can make it, its so simple we are not radoms first of all and atleast we are in one of the best cp from naia you like it or not you have to accept it is so simple 

Randoms and ppl like you just hate or flame cuz this you can make only nothing more ....

For rtm you say send report on ncwest and ask how much i spend on events and im still with standar items ......

And for the coc belt i dont understand where is the problem ?? hv is not cost is from friend and free try to find some to ask for hv 

Im so good rtmrer as you say check here close to 5 year account https://imgur.com/a/Q6UH3 and follow the instructions B-jvKI1CEAA9vaW.jpg
Cry_Me_A_River.gif

Hello, 

Its lineage 2. Today you are winner, tomorrow you can lose it. Just accept this.

For ppl who still don't understand what is happened and what is changed you can say "hi" to last update. 
With nerf sacrifice skill (tank), party what was so powerfull lost def and lllll cant live so much with our focus  and in the end less usefull.

That mean MAX clan need more strongers DD, because without llll not big problem kill last 3-4 good DD and finish fight. 

About guy with big ego - Legend from GODS party cant lose vs anyone without soft, its impossible! (sarcasm)

Thanks, hf in the game.

5 hours ago, eXEQtor said:

Hello, 

Its lineage 2. Today you are winner, tomorrow you can lose it. Just accept this.

For ppl who still don't understand what is happened and what is changed you can say "hi" to last update. 
With nerf sacrifice skill (tank), party what was so powerfull lost def and lllll cant live so much with our focus  and in the end less usefull.

That mean MAX clan need more strongers DD, because without llll not big problem kill last 3-4 good DD and finish fight. 

About guy with big ego - Legend from GODS party cant lose vs anyone without soft, its impossible! (sarcasm)

Thanks, hf in the game.

Y, its Lineage 2 , thats why u were scripting and RMT for 6+ years , so now u  can make videos w/o program , after you outfarmed all :D 

Archived