December 2018 Preview

Hime

• L2 Team

Greetings Adventurers!

We've already posted a preview on the website, but here's a complete look of what's to come in December:

Red Libra

• Available from December 12 to January 2, 2019.
  • The Red Libra Elders are making their way back, bringing with them their improved services. Full event details will be available on December 11.

Augmentation Removal Fee = 0 Adena

• Available from December 12 to January 2, 2019.
  • Save your Adena, and augment your weapons and boss jewels as much as you want and can for free.

Weekend Server Boost Event

• Earn XP/SP +100% while hunting monsters during the following days and times:
    • December 15 (12:00 a.m. server time) to December 16 (11:59 p.m. server time)
    • December 22 (12:00 a.m. server time) to December 23 (11:59 p.m. server time)
    • December 29 (12:00 a.m. server time) to December 30 (11:59 p.m. server time)

Holiday Store Update & Freya's Fortune Stick Promotion

• Available from December 12 to January 9, 2019.
  • Store goodies, enchant Freya's Ice Staff, and more.

Nice to see there is more than 1 event coming up and that exp event is handy on holiday season when you have less time to game : )

P.S. Any chance that one of those events is a temporary patch so you can drops items when killed by monster?would be BEST event even if temporary..jk..

19 minutes ago, Yidao said:

Well, those were the rewards in Korea. It is absolutely possible that at NCWest you won't get Dragon Weapons Stage 1/2/3 if you enchant a Freya's Ice Staff to +25/26/27, but a +10/11/12 Amaranthine Weapon :P

Minimum will be lvl 6 jewels of our choice . Probably claw packs of 50 . And last reward drag weapon stage 1 .

@Hime  You should consider a service about swap Main to Dual sometime. Many players need that desperately cause they stuck in their useless main class, with non tradeable items (shirts etc). Also MANY ppl who quit, will come back. Consider this please. Thanks in advance.

15 hours ago, Hydrogen said:

@Hime  You should consider a service about swap Main to Dual sometime. Many players need that desperately cause they stuck in their useless main class, with non tradeable items (shirts etc). Also MANY ppl who quit, will come back. Consider this please. Thanks in advance.

yes sure good idea -.-
Every1 want to be yull on oly or feoh, just to won faster. just keep repeating and oly fun will be ruined, will be less player after they add this. cause more player will quit for sure.

19 hours ago, Hydrogen said:

Yes, please do that or #fixwynns

1 hour ago, Draecke said:

outside of Olympiad what's the point ? you can be w/e you want with your dual class so tbh I don't get this whole we need main <-> dual exchange service ?

that the only reason, mate read my post D every1 who have 1 shot gear yull on dual, want fast won on oly, lazy asses.
Each maintenance thread have at least 1 cry baby.

14 hours ago, Draecke said:

outside of Olympiad what's the point ? you can be w/e you want with your dual class so tbh I don't get this whole we need main <-> dual exchange service ?

I need my dualclass to remain as-is, I invested in it and it is useful to me in a few specific cases (that's why I made it a dualclass).

But being a wynn as main I am excluded from most of the 103+ content by not being welcome in any party. From my perspective it would be sufficient if NCSoft fixed wynns, but based on info on future updates in Korea I don't think it is going to happen. It is simply unfair to make players have a broken and forgotten by NC main class which does not have any purpose in the new content that they release (even all the new fancy items give little or close to no benefit to wynns).

Basically like this:
http://lineage2.plaync.com/promo/lineage2/171115_quest

You enchant Freya's Ice Staff and exchange it for a reward. The higher the enchantment value, the better the reward. You can either opt to turn in your Ice Staff at +7 and get a lvl 3 Jewel Box or keep it and try to go to +17 and get a lvl 5 Jewel Box, or keep it and try to go to +27 and get a Stage 3 Dragon Weapon.

Since both the Ice Staff and the Enchantment Scrolls are obtained from the L2Store, this is pure straight real-money gambling, with a high frustration factor. "If I just had turned in my +17 Staff and been content with a lvl 5 Jewel. Why did I have to go and try for +27? Now I can't even buy my wife a jar of cookies!"

An event in the true spirit of Christmas xD

51 minutes ago, Yidao said:

Basically like this:
http://lineage2.plaync.com/promo/lineage2/171115_quest

You enchant Freya's Ice Staff and exchange it for a reward. The higher the enchantment value, the better the reward. You can either opt to turn in your Ice Staff at +7 and get a lvl 3 Jewel Box or keep it and try to go to +17 and get a lvl 5 Jewel Box, or keep it and try to go to +27 and get a Stage 3 Dragon Weapon.

Since both the Ice Staff and the Enchantment Scrolls are obtained from the L2Store, this is pure straight real-money gambling, with a high frustration factor. "If I just had turned in my +17 Staff and been content with a lvl 5 Jewel. Why did I have to go and try for +27? Now I can't even buy my wife a jar of cookies!"

An event in the true spirit of Christmas xD

Not bad at all . Time to make some serious profit out of this event . 

Where's the Fafurion/Secret of Empire update? Innova is busy taking legal action against people publishing proof they are behind GameCoast, so what is the excuse for NCWest?

Japan gets it this Wednesday, Taiwan the next Wednesday, Korea is already preparing for the next major update on the PTS (incrementally).

On 12/4/2018 at 9:10 AM, Yidao said:

Since both the Ice Staff and the Enchantment Scrolls are obtained from the L2Store, this is pure straight real-money gambling, with a high frustration factor

I refuse to spend any $ on a gambling event "which 90% of L2 events are". If ncsoft starts to put the actual items in the store, for various, decent prices, x amount for a +5,6,7 & so on, then I might consider it. But i refuse to spend any amount be it $50-500 only to end up with nothing. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Hime unpinned this topic

Archived