insulting people

apollo20

Hello i dont know if its a right place , but people insulting others  should be punished . Expecialy if its about nationality. 

[content moderated]

Also he stated that if ww3 comes he hopes that Lithuania will be demolished but Russians.

[content moderated]

They also used bottreport button on us.

2 minutes ago, STENFORCE said:

You/your friend started to ks our train, then he parked in the middle of battleground and kept instantly ksing and didn't reply to anything. He acted like a bot and got reported. So stop acting like an innocent bleep and move on with your life.

You reported someone as a bot in AC? I'm yet to find a bot in AC, you'd be pretty stupid to use Adrenaline there rofl. 

So my account they reported for "botting" was just banned. Today is the 50% exp day, so i lose a lot in this situation. These people got triggered so much for a spot of mobs that they started calling us all they could imagine, and IM being banned ?! I'm not sure how this works but this is very disappointing if they treat new players in this game like this ( i play this game for 3~ days now ) . and i bet these guys are going to walk freely now ? after insulting us many times, wishing that terrorist maniac Putin would wipe us out ? the of course reporting falsely for nothing ? I mean these guys have to be permanently banned for these actions and I my self should get some sort of compensation for dealing with these kind of things ? I mean wow..
edit: Why would i reply to your insulting conversation ? killing mobs by pressing F1 and F4 to tag them is acting like a bot ? don't try to hide your abusive actions by creating some sort of lie. Grow up and take responsibility for your actions

7 minutes ago, SupremeBootyGod said:

So my account they reported for "botting" was just banned. Today is the 50% exp day, so i lose a lot in this situation. These people got triggered so much for a spot of mobs that they started calling us all they could imagine, and IM being banned ?! I'm not sure how this works but this is very disappointing if they treat new players in this game like this ( i play this game for 3~ days now ) . and i bet these guys are going to walk freely now ? after insulting us many times, wishing that terrorist maniac Putin would wipe us out ? the of course reporting falsely for nothing ? I mean these guys have to be permanently banned for these actions and I my self should get some sort of compensation for dealing with these kind of things ? I mean wow..
edit: Why would i reply to your insulting conversation ? killing mobs by pressing F1 and F4 to tag them is acting like a bot ? don't try to hide your abusive actions by creating some sort of lie. Grow up and take responsibility for your actions

Instantly attacking mobs from the same spot and not replying to anything is pretty suspicious activity. So you were botting after all and got banned. Great, one less bot in the server.

3 minutes ago, STENFORCE said:

I have a full confidence that NCsoft can do their job and ban botters.

LOOOOOOL :D You make me laugh. Go on Adrenaline forums and check how they are banning bots. Rofl. They can't even sort the shit from the inside and you talk about external factors that are affecting the game. 

First of all, the russian community is excluded from being able to play on this server, which means they are playing here using vpn or other means of illegal access, in any case, neither these server nor the forums are a place for politics, and I have numerous times noted that a lot of players - a significant part of the community here (including a large amount of players from the russian community) are playing in the server for no other means rather than to make real life currency by employing third party software and later on selling obtained in-game adena for real money. I am kindly reminding everyone, that I am not assuming that this case applies particularly to the russian community, but data speaks for itself when it displays a significant amount of it being true. There is also a long history of arrogance and hate emiting in not only L2 but other game communities as well specifically from this community, if the administrators would collect data of their recent bans of bots and adena-sellers I can guarantee that majority of the playerbase commiting these offenses are the very same ones that they are not allowing to play in this server. As Lithuania has a problematic history with Russia due to past conflicts, it is a hard thing for lithuanians to "let go" of the inherent defensive behavior towards russians, which makes sense why response was targeted specifically towards the nationality. In conclusion, I believe that the initiator of this conflict should have disciplinary action taken against them due to igniting the conflict, which could had been resolved by non-offensive means.

• Moderators

Greetings!

I would like to remind everyone of our Code of Conduct and to keep discussions civil and free from politics and insults. If you would like to discuss politics, there are appropriate forums for that. These forums are intended for discussions evolving around LineageII.

Please note further that the LineageII Community represents an incredibly diverse population, with members coming from a wide range of backgrounds and our Code of Conduct helps ensure these forums as well as our servers are a safe place for all of them. Your freedom of speech is thus not a free ticket to discriminate against others because of their race, religion, origin, gender, or otherwise, but is limited both by our User Agreement and our Code of Conduct. And while our LineageII forums are not the right place for public player arguments, name-shaming each other or suspecting other players of inappropriate behaviors, please feel free to report suspicious behavior and/or any violations of our User Agreement and our Code of Conduct directly to our Customer Support for further investigation. You may also submit your screenshots along with your tickets to our Customer Support. A staff member will review your submitted proof, and take appropriate action where deemed necessary.

Thank you!

Archived