United community, unanswered bans // Cominudad Unida, Baneos sin respuestas.

Strahd

To whom it may concern,
      Who subscribes: [content moderated]. I am speaking on behalf of Natus Vincere, Praetorians, and Guardianes (Clans), who are playing actively on the Talking Island server.
I am emailing in reference to the ban of some accounts for suspicious, and third party programs. Consequently, in the name of the owners of the accounts by the means provided by the administration, the response is polite and educated; however, it denies the explanation of the ban as a consequence of using programs. I declare that the banned accounts that belong to my clan weren’t using any type of programs. That Day, one of the men was playing with two clients at the same time, and while he was playing both clients closed and he couldn’t log in any more.
     I would like to stand out that one of the banned accounts belonged to our Clan leader [content moderated]. He leads around seventy active people, among which, ninety percent has a Vip account. They go from Vip1 to Vip4. He did not bother about the ban because his character was low level. However, he fells unsure about creating a new account because this could happen to him again as long as he does not know what the problem is. Moreover, there are some other people who are complaining about the same thing, so we consider that you should check the security system because have several fails.
     It is also noticeable the discontent among banned people who affirm that they did not use external programs arguing that in all cities, once you teleport, you receive between three and six instant whispers from adena sellers, and you also receive links from external spammers whose characters have been in the server for almost three days spamming without consequence. How could be taken seriously the fact that a person is ban as a result of playing normally whereas there are a lot of people continuously spamming and bothering people and nothing has happened to them?
     Additionally, I have seen a lot of bots leveling and farming, and I want to affirm that although they have been reported, they are still farming; they are even level 40 now. Consequently, they have been botting for a week without any sanction.
     Finally, I want to make clear that we do not intend to generate discord, on the contrary, we want to improve the server and we are willing to help because we have been playing unofficial servers for three year, and finally, we have the opportunity to enjoy the game we like in an official server, and we want it to be fair for all of us. So, we demand to reconsider some unfair bans, and begin to look for the adena seller, and real bots that are playing as if they were puppets, repeating the same actions all the time.
     I look forward to hearing from you, and I hope you will take into consideration what we have written.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A quien va dirigido: señores administradores del juego.
     Quien suscribe: Andrés Tabeira, hablará en nombre de los clanes Natus Vincere, Praetorians, y Guardianes, los cuales juegan activamente en el servidor Talking Island.
     El primer problema a abordar, es el baneo de algunas cuentas por uso de programas sospechosos o terceros, y ante el reclamo de los dueños de las cuentas por los medios proporcionados por la administración, se les contesta de forma muy educada pero negando la explicación de qué programas son los causantes de este ban. Declaro que de las cuentas baneadas de mi clan, los dueños correspondientes no estaban utilizando ningún programa. Uno de los chicos estaba jugando con dos ventanas abiertas, y se le cerraron ambos clientes al mismo tiempo, y a continuación, ya no pudo entrar más.
     Cabe destacar que una de las cuentas era del líder de nuestro clan(tetemerloyo@gmail.com y romaasteroidea@gmail.com), una persona que lidera unas setenta personas activas, entre las cuales, un noventa porciento tiene entre Vip1 y Vip 4, y él no se ha molestado por el ban porque era nivel veinte, pero vive la incertidumbre, que si vuelve a jugar, compra monedas de ncsoft, y comienza a subir de nivel, lo vuelvan a banear, porque desconoce el motivo. En adición a esto, también debe ser tomado en cuenta que muchos otros usuarios presentan quejas de lo mismo, por lo tanto, considero que deberían revisar el sistema de seguridad, porque, por lógica deductiva, algo debe estar fallando, para que tantos usuarios se quejen.
     También es visible el descontento general de gente baneada que bajo su palabra, afirma que no estuvo utilizando programas externos, argumentando que en todas las ciudades, una vez que se realiza un teleport, se reciben entre 3 a seis wisp instantáneos de “adenasellers”, además de “spamearse” links externos de vendedores de adenas por personajes que persisten en el server desde hace más de tres días, ¿cómo puede tomarse que se le dé “ban” a una persona que sencillamente jugaba con dos personajes, pero no a este continuo spam que es una molestia general?
     Además, como testigo de varios bots, quiero afirmar que ante las continuas denuncias, siguen farmeando, superando el nivel 40, por lo tanto, estos deben llevar boteando más de una semana, sin sanción alguna.
     Por último, deseo dejar claro que no pretendemos generar discordia, sino mejorar el servidor, y estamos dispuestos a ayudar. Llevamos tres años jugando servidores no oficiales, y finalmente, nos han brindado la oportunidad de disfrutar el juego que nos gusta, pero exigimos que se re-considere eliminar algunos ban injustos, y se comience a mirar por los “adenaseller” y los bot reales que no contestan wisp, y repiten la misma acción cual si fueran títeres.
     Desde ya, muchas gracias, esperemos nos escuchen y den una respuesta a la brevedad.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Best regards // Saludos atentamente:

NatusVincere:
Addrilyn, Atlaz, Badb, baiko, bichito, BlacksB, Blenda, Bomberwoman, Dossier, Emyna, FourTwenty, GagaElder, HDS, Hechizer0, Helix, Kadaj, Karambit, lAmy, lember, Luzbelit0, MaurioHud, NAchorevenge, Porrera, sigfred, Starbreeze, Strahd, Torrente, Videl, xLegolasx

Praetorians:
Ahharu, SaintArgaios, Swordartonline, PygmeaNordica, Mynae, LiquidLove, Brightness, V1PER, Thebd, Negr0, Tkv, Arkantoz, Gatita, Monturo, Ireneofunes, OneShadow, SoyYo, Astralsonica, Morphea, LaMaguitA, Pachirula, Winner, Pain, Cimarron

Guardianes:
Abu, AirTortilla, Blacks, chimagona, CorazonDeLechon, DylanLiam, elfosmica, Esdeath, Hijokain, iEsdeath, Kyba, mmbl, Obe, OldBarret, Savoy

Don't use external software, you don't get banned. So simple.

Also is a little curious that most if not all of the people that complain that they have been banned are not from NA.

Btw, trying to buy the ban-back with the "VIP" card (wich is a big red flag) won't get you anywhere no matter if its 1% or 100% of the clans.

Last point, demand? Please... I was taking the thread seriously, don't end it with a sad joke.

As most people who actually play the game instead of crying in the forums would say

"I'm still boxing several chars all week long, but none of them were banned".

So @Strahd, as long as this continues, those bans will be your (your clan's) personal problem (that your either find how to resolve yourself or you can always just quit).

EDIT: Oh, and the remark about unofficial servers is yet another suggestion that having modified L2 clients on any hard drive is one of the factors that help you get banned.

4 hours ago, LinaInverse said:

Also is a little curious that most if not all of the people that complain that they have been banned are not from NA.

Btw, trying to buy the ban-back with the "VIP" card (wich is a big red flag) won't get you anywhere no matter if its 1% or 100% of the clans.

Last point, demand? Please... I was taking the thread seriously, don't end it with a sad joke.

lol, he demands and the vip card is somehow always present in such topics..... guess why :$

8 hours ago, LinaInverse said:

my warsmith account was banned and im from the US, i hope all the dissenters that spam threads with, "don't bot" get the rando ban hammer, then they will know the pain, and will spam the forums, qqing about it. 

They would not be understanding the point.
Think for a minute, he is not using external software and was banned. He wants to know the reason to be able to play without running the risk of losing another character again.
In a few words, he is asking please to help him play without problems. Do not start attacking with things like 'Do not use external software, you do not get banned' because that is the problem, he only has the l2 installed and it was forbidden.

I'm sorry for my English

5 minutes ago, xLegolasx said:

They would not be understanding the point.
Think for a minute, he is not using external software and was banned. He wants to know the reason to be able to play without running the risk of losing another character again.
In a few words, he is asking please to help him play without problems. Do not start attacking with things like 'Do not use external software, you do not get banned' because that is the problem, he only has the l2 installed and it was forbidden.

I'm sorry for my English

As I said, as long as the absolute majority of people keep playing without getting even a single box char banned, NC will not care one bit. So OP (and their clan) will have to figure things out themselves.

19 hours ago, Strahd said:

To whom it may concern,
      Who subscribes: [content moderated]. I am speaking on behalf of Natus Vincere, Praetorians, and Guardianes (Clans), who are playing actively on the Talking Island server.
I am emailing in reference to the ban of some accounts for suspicious, and third party programs. Consequently, in the name of the owners of the accounts by the means provided by the administration, the response is polite and educated; however, it denies the explanation of the ban as a consequence of using programs. I declare that the banned accounts that belong to my clan weren’t using any type of programs. That Day, one of the men was playing with two clients at the same time, and while he was playing both clients closed and he couldn’t log in any more.
     I would like to stand out that one of the banned accounts belonged to our Clan leader [content moderated]. He leads around seventy active people, among which, ninety percent has a Vip account. They go from Vip1 to Vip4. He did not bother about the ban because his character was low level. However, he fells unsure about creating a new account because this could happen to him again as long as he does not know what the problem is. Moreover, there are some other people who are complaining about the same thing, so we consider that you should check the security system because have several fails.
     It is also noticeable the discontent among banned people who affirm that they did not use external programs arguing that in all cities, once you teleport, you receive between three and six instant whispers from adena sellers, and you also receive links from external spammers whose characters have been in the server for almost three days spamming without consequence. How could be taken seriously the fact that a person is ban as a result of playing normally whereas there are a lot of people continuously spamming and bothering people and nothing has happened to them?
     Additionally, I have seen a lot of bots leveling and farming, and I want to affirm that although they have been reported, they are still farming; they are even level 40 now. Consequently, they have been botting for a week without any sanction.
     Finally, I want to make clear that we do not intend to generate discord, on the contrary, we want to improve the server and we are willing to help because we have been playing unofficial servers for three year, and finally, we have the opportunity to enjoy the game we like in an official server, and we want it to be fair for all of us. So, we demand to reconsider some unfair bans, and begin to look for the adena seller, and real bots that are playing as if they were puppets, repeating the same actions all the time.
     I look forward to hearing from you, and I hope you will take into consideration what we have written.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A quien va dirigido: señores administradores del juego.
     Quien suscribe: Andrés Tabeira, hablará en nombre de los clanes Natus Vincere, Praetorians, y Guardianes, los cuales juegan activamente en el servidor Talking Island.
     El primer problema a abordar, es el baneo de algunas cuentas por uso de programas sospechosos o terceros, y ante el reclamo de los dueños de las cuentas por los medios proporcionados por la administración, se les contesta de forma muy educada pero negando la explicación de qué programas son los causantes de este ban. Declaro que de las cuentas baneadas de mi clan, los dueños correspondientes no estaban utilizando ningún programa. Uno de los chicos estaba jugando con dos ventanas abiertas, y se le cerraron ambos clientes al mismo tiempo, y a continuación, ya no pudo entrar más.
     Cabe destacar que una de las cuentas era del líder de nuestro clan(tetemerloyo@gmail.com y romaasteroidea@gmail.com), una persona que lidera unas setenta personas activas, entre las cuales, un noventa porciento tiene entre Vip1 y Vip 4, y él no se ha molestado por el ban porque era nivel veinte, pero vive la incertidumbre, que si vuelve a jugar, compra monedas de ncsoft, y comienza a subir de nivel, lo vuelvan a banear, porque desconoce el motivo. En adición a esto, también debe ser tomado en cuenta que muchos otros usuarios presentan quejas de lo mismo, por lo tanto, considero que deberían revisar el sistema de seguridad, porque, por lógica deductiva, algo debe estar fallando, para que tantos usuarios se quejen.
     También es visible el descontento general de gente baneada que bajo su palabra, afirma que no estuvo utilizando programas externos, argumentando que en todas las ciudades, una vez que se realiza un teleport, se reciben entre 3 a seis wisp instantáneos de “adenasellers”, además de “spamearse” links externos de vendedores de adenas por personajes que persisten en el server desde hace más de tres días, ¿cómo puede tomarse que se le dé “ban” a una persona que sencillamente jugaba con dos personajes, pero no a este continuo spam que es una molestia general?
     Además, como testigo de varios bots, quiero afirmar que ante las continuas denuncias, siguen farmeando, superando el nivel 40, por lo tanto, estos deben llevar boteando más de una semana, sin sanción alguna.
     Por último, deseo dejar claro que no pretendemos generar discordia, sino mejorar el servidor, y estamos dispuestos a ayudar. Llevamos tres años jugando servidores no oficiales, y finalmente, nos han brindado la oportunidad de disfrutar el juego que nos gusta, pero exigimos que se re-considere eliminar algunos ban injustos, y se comience a mirar por los “adenaseller” y los bot reales que no contestan wisp, y repiten la misma acción cual si fueran títeres.
     Desde ya, muchas gracias, esperemos nos escuchen y den una respuesta a la brevedad.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Best regards // Saludos atentamente:

NatusVincere:
Addrilyn, Atlaz, Badb, baiko, bichito, BlacksB, Blenda, Bomberwoman, Dossier, Emyna, FourTwenty, GagaElder, HDS, Hechizer0, Helix, Kadaj, Karambit, lAmy, lember, Luzbelit0, MaurioHud, NAchorevenge, Porrera, sigfred, Starbreeze, Strahd, Torrente, Videl, xLegolasx

Praetorians:
Ahharu, SaintArgaios, Swordartonline, PygmeaNordica, Mynae, LiquidLove, Brightness, V1PER, Thebd, Negr0, Tkv, Arkantoz, Gatita, Monturo, Ireneofunes, OneShadow, SoyYo, Astralsonica, Morphea, LaMaguitA, Pachirula, Winner, Pain, Cimarron

Guardianes:
Abu, AirTortilla, Blacks, chimagona, CorazonDeLechon, DylanLiam, elfosmica, Esdeath, Hijokain, iEsdeath, Kyba, mmbl, Obe, OldBarret, Savoy

In the past I would have said you are nuts and that these people had to have done something wrong, but I recently had an account banned as well. At first they said violation of tos, then they changed it to 3rd party software. I spent really stupid amounts of money on that account, its insane to me that they would randomly ban. Then others that are doing things wrong are getting warnings,...its crazy. 

Archived