Huge packet loss since yesterday

One friend started to experience packet loss ingame yesterday. The weird thing is that with his warlord he had 10 seconds delay or even more, while with his shillien elder alt he had 0 delay or packet loss. Today he still had that problem, but now also with his SE. Another friend started to have the very same problem. And now i also have the same problem.

What is going on with the servers? we are all from argentina. And no, our internet isnt the problem, we can play any other online game with 0 latency or packet loss...

5 minutes ago, Thegrumpymuppett said:

One friend started to experience packet loss ingame yesterday. The weird thing is that with his warlord he had 10 seconds delay or even more, while with his shillien elder alt he had 0 delay or packet loss. Today he still had that problem, but now also with his SE. Another friend started to have the very same problem. And now i also have the same problem.

What is going on with the servers? we are all from argentina. And no, our internet isnt the problem, we can play any other online game with 0 latency or packet loss...

Well for anybody who will try to help you it will be difficult due the fact you are not stating how are you connected or what devices or device are you using

I do experience this and I live in California.  However,  The PC with a hardwired connection does not experience this while the WiFi PC does.  After I switched them to hardwired the problem went away.. Hope this helps

3 minutes ago, Greco said:

Well for anybody who will try to help you it will be difficult due the fact you are not stating how are you connected or what devices or device are you using

I do experience this and I live in California.  However,  The PC with a hardwired connection does not experience this while the WiFi PC does.  After I switched them to hardwired the problem went away.. Hope this helps

I have my computer connected to the internet modem, not via wifi.

Archived