Buster,Caster or Retributer?

StormRulez

30 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Caster, higher MATK on +16 bit higher than Retri and good +4 bonus, also you can use Sigil with it. Differences are minor though.

It is not higher than retri on +16 but together with +5% M Atk bonus from sigil it is actually. And you get the MP regen bonus plus some M Def from sigil. In genereal you are right that for nuker best +16 weapon is caster.

• 4 months later...
On 15/03/2019 at 6:28 AM, MadaY said:

Hello good morning I would like to some I have a retributer Bloddy + 14 am Feoh Storm Screamer should change the weapon for a caster in the next red pound... Or do I continue with the retributer you advise me?

Only OE casters + sigil can compensate the m.attack on the retributer. So probably until +14/+15, you will have more m.attack with the retributer.

At +16/+17 and above, you will have a bit more m.attack with the caster + sigil.

On 01/12/2018 at 5:34 AM, StormRulez said:

Hello all, of the 3 options, buster, caster, retributer which is the best option for pvp dark + 16 3sa? it's because? Thank you in advance!

Basically this is what weapons give you when enchanted to +4 and more:

Retributer - increases M. Atk., M. Critical Damage, and Casting Spd

Caster - increases M. Accuracy and M. Critical Damage

Buster - increases M. Accuracy and M. Critical Rate

So for a Feoh, at +16 weapon, I would advise a Caster + sigil. If not, Retributer works as fine ^_^

• Thanks 1