CLAYMORE +16

Jorep

53 minutes ago, Devoid said:

@ZygiA is trying to bury NCwest even though the servers are still definitely alive and kicking

I guarantee you it's not gonna last if things keep going the way they are with GM's just ignoring everything, it's easy to see the server is already losing more people than it's gaining. Nothing kills L2 servers faster than unchecked/unfixed issues and unresponsive GM's. Not to mention lots of players I know didn't even bother to roll here because they knew exactly how it would turn out and they were right.

P.S. Gz Capone

1 hour ago, Devoid said:

@ZygiA is trying to bury NCwest even though the servers are still definitely alive and kicking

Ye, I'm so influencial here that people are gonna follow me and leave rofl. But if you call 4.7k on Giran and 5.3 k on TI at peak on a Friday night live and kicking, then it's up to you. I hear big clans are moving on from TI already, so ye, it won't take me to bury it, it will bury itself due to the zero fuks given by this NCWest dev team. 

8 hours ago, ZygiA said:

Ye, I'm so influencial here that people are gonna follow me and leave rofl. But if you call 4.7k on Giran and 5.3 k on TI at peak on a Friday night live and kicking, then it's up to you. I hear big clans are moving on from TI already, so ye, it won't take me to bury it, it will bury itself due to the zero fuks given by this NCWest dev team. 

Over the last 3.61 days, the peak was

• 6011 TI
  • 6131 Giran

It does not look like any different than the week before.

21 minutes ago, xHaseo said:

The server is doomed to fail 'cause developers are too stupid to admit the fuked up, selling us the excuse that server is running 'free-to-play' rates like other regions (KR and JP) forgetting that WE'RE NOT KRs OR JPs, WE ARE EUROPEANS AND AMERICANS. Do you eat dogs like people from china do? Do you have sex with kids 'cause people from thaiwan illegaly do it? Guess not. Reason why you should probably fix ur servers for ur kind of players and for ur region.

There's so much wrong in this paragraph.

1. KR does not have any F2P classic servers
  2. There's much more to eating insects than eating dogs in China, you're just perpetuating stereotypes
  3. It's Thailand that is infamous for sex tourism
  4. You can't 'fix' the servers, anything not explicitly approved by NC HQ will result in people getting fired and changes undone (they can't terminate the license like with iam interactive since it's the same corporation)

7 hours ago, Devoid said:

2. There's much more to eating insects than eating dogs in China, you're just perpetuating stereotypes
  4. You can't 'fix' the servers, anything not explicitly approved by NC HQ will result in people getting fired and changes undone (they can't terminate the license like with iam interactive since it's the same corporation)

Kr does have KR F2P classic servers. two of them. 

http://l2.laby.fr/status/

1 hour ago, Andouille said:

Kr does have KR F2P classic servers. two of them. 

http://l2.laby.fr/status/

'Aden' is not a classic server. Unless you think that in L2 classic, Kiss of Eva is a passive skill, Recharge is a self-buff, we have NPC buffers in all hunting zones, global teleportation from all peace zones to all towns and hunting zones, have a GM shop where you can buy literally everything (yes, including raid boss access quest items) for adena and literally every character you encounter (incl. private store only boxes in towns) has a weapon of at least +16 (red glow).

On 11/22/2018 at 4:33 PM, Devoid said:

'Aden' is not a classic server.

'Aden' is Bloody Classic, opened on 2018-11-15; the 'Aden/non-siege' extension server (free weekly char/clan transfers) opened on 2018-11-20 due to how popular 'Bloody Classic' is.

I suggest you stop using laby.fr - it took weeks to list NA Gludio (but ok, Gludio just popped up unannounced one day, so I guess that's acceptable), but they took nearly a week to list KR Aden, despite the entire promo going on weeks before the opening, including sub-promos, like the GM shop one. Even the extension server was listed a day late.

However, listing Aden as 'Classic' is a huge, huge mistake. Bloody Classic is much more like the 'Bloody' (the name of the server is the same as the name of the mode) server rather than 'Classic'.

gRq4KJY.png

10 hours ago, Devoid said:

1. If KR does not have any F2P classic server is event worse. Since developers here keep blabling that we're running the same setup as any other free to play, it means they're just trolling us. And i'm not so sure about it, judging from the rates and adena drop rates, i'm pretty sure we got the same one the KR got, but if you say they're pay-to-play, then something's wrong.
2 & 3. Ofc i took the stereotypes : my point was about MENTALITY. And european or american (probably) would never do those things. Not so lightly tho, You should adapt the server to the mentality of the community you're gonne host, not to the players you'll never get. 
4. Banning bots is not something that NC HQ approves. Or do they? 'cause i'm pretty sure NCWest got the free-will to ban or unban the players they want to. So i'm pretty sure none stops them from log into their own freaking game and clean bots. They keep saying "we ban bots!" who?! lol. At the best they ban the adena sellers that spams in town, otherwise i still see the same bots over and over again since day1 botting w/o problems. Reporting them with button or with petition or with video is useless. 

Archived