Sign in to follow this  
SpartaN

Thanks for the event!

SpartaN    6
4 minutes ago, caradrin said:

yes this event is cool, rates like this should be everyday than it will be so much easier no more worries about shots etc :)

yes.. i know... but ... at least for 1 month we can farm very well adenas and exp for the future xD

Your "future" will last exactly 5 days with normal rates and teleports. Please don't  be blinded by this "event". Its very wrong for you to believe that the server is even close to being playable with this. 

• Like 1

Vetrika    0
6 minutes ago, KenseiMuguruma said:

Your "future" will last exactly 5 days with normal rates and teleports. Please don't  be blinded by this "event". Its very wrong for you to believe that the server is even close to being playable with this. 

You clearly dont know how to play classic then. Amount of people that cry like you is just too damn high.

SpartaN    6
42 minutes ago, KenseiMuguruma said:

bro... go and play some server x99 exp :/

Krissa    86

Looks like the adena drop is too much. Looks like they increased both chance and amount for adena. I would worry about inflation.

Zace    63
5 minutes ago, Krissa said:

Looks like the adena drop is too much. Looks like they increased both chance and amount for adena. I would worry about inflation.

Wonder how cheap Adena is gonna be after this weekend, it was already dropping fast which means not enough people are buying :D