ANT NEST IS A BOT FESTIVAL

I have already identified 3 entire pts of bots. One in the entrance at all times, the others two change location inside ant nest from time to time (yesterday in the bridge of ant nest i saw a SE healing for 2 entire hours a dead character). Already made report on the 3 pts but still man, they have been botting for days, how many millions will they make before they actually get banned?
Would like to know where are the gms ingame that they dont even control the most popular zones of farming.

Weren't you the guy bragging about making millions and how rates were fine? Can't farm the sub 40 zones anymore because too many bots? Guess what, NCosft will do nothing. Have fun fighting with bots trying to earn Adena in one of the few profitable low level spots, it will only get worse :D

3 hours ago, Zace said:

Weren't you the guy bragging about making millions and how rates were fine? Can't farm the sub 40 zones anymore because too many bots? Guess what, NCosft will do nothing. Have fun fighting with bots trying to earn Adena in one of the few profitable low level spots, it will only get worse :D

WOW, someone is more grumpy than me. I nevver said i cant farm, read my thread. I can farm just fine, ppl using bots must know that they going to die very fast if they enter popular farming spots. one stun here, one stun there and byebye bots. They leave the bots in spots not very populars, i created the post because ppl botting are leaving low lvl zones to farm in high lvl zones. Its getting ridiculous how it takes two weeks to ban botters (if they are even banned)

Way too many bots and are not even hiding, it's a problem but as @Zace said. Also guess why they choosing Ant nest and dlvling the toons when they see light blue the mobs.. Watching almost everyday bots dlvling to areas that got mobs next to teleport. It's called NCSoft good job man, I wish I never knew about that "official" opening -_-

16 hours ago, Bastor said:

Bots are part and parcel of playing this version of classic.

Stop complaining about normal classic stuff pls.

We already know that bots are part of this game ... that's not the point ... and it's not a complain ... it's discussing about the real state of the servers .... I love L2 to be played by real ppl assigned with ingame roles .... that's the purpose of this game. Bots are not a normal thing ... the game wasn't intended for that.

I do hope someone someday will take care of this issue and do something about it .... but if real money is in the way, I really doub it.

agree man, many bots that bots 24 hours per day, in only one day, does 3kk money probabbly, if i do just 400k money in 2 hour.. imagine someone that kills constantly

do the gms track where that money goes? of course not..

there you have, a lot of people with +10+ weapons

not luck.. botting, adena buy, and stuff as that.

Archived