Sign in to follow this  
Sun40

Penalty for report abusement

Sun40    2

Dear NCSoft, please, for player's sake, implement some kind of penalty for repeatable report button abusement, this is getting of hand. Every day i'm doing my dailies and some clueless, nerdy, but juvenile and inexperienced people are spamming this button repeatable on my chars. I'm happy to be checked/investigated if needed, but the fact i have to enter every day some numbers is just beyond annoying already. Thanks for the attention.

Well, that never happened to me. 

I wonder how people can do such things to YOU, such a charming person!  

Coming to Aden dungeon into a room where already someone is farming and telling him/her  to leave and that you are farming here from now on. 

AND: nobody can spam that button. You can push it once and then again after 30 minutes. The same goes for boxes with the same IP. After your main reported boxes have CD 30 minutes as well. The fact that you did not realize this and claim the reports were by people spaming buttons makes me wonder.

Edited by Schmiedenluder

Sun40    2

Yes, the button can be spammed, in sense you can use it on a different toon with your alt(s). And beg 3rd party users to do it as well.

I'm one of the most legitimate players of the server, so, i can afford to take any room i want, at any time. And there's nothing you can do about it (Part of the game). 

But when you start abusing the button, not only you irritate me, but you also beg for punishment by a GM. 

Pisangboii    0
On 6-12-2018 at 5:50 PM, Sun40 said:

I'm one of the most legitimate players of the server, so, i can afford to take any room i want, at any time. And there's nothing you can do about it (Part of the game).

Woah calm down buddy, leave some bleep for the rest of us