Forums

More bots than players

Zeeki

Dunno if they ever gonna do something about it ... as an orc shaman I tried to lvl in every zone I could think of ... in every place I see bots farming, summoner mainly ... and in some places a full party with spoiler incliuded ... all bots ... this is nonsense .... the bots are killing this game, and I'm tired of ppl telling stop QQ on this topics ... its not crying ... it's about talking on the real situation of the server.

I'll stop playing this game, it's just nonsense with all farming bots and adena sellers.

1 hour ago, Worthag said:

Dunno if they ever gonna do something about it ... as an orc shaman I tried to lvl in every zone I could think of ... in every place I see bots farming, summoner mainly ... and in some places a full party with spoiler incliuded ... all bots ... this is nonsense .... the bots are killing this game, and I'm tired of ppl telling stop QQ on this topics ... its not crying ... it's about talking on the real situation of the server.

I'll stop playing this game, it's just nonsense with all farming bots and adena sellers.

You're right.

Criticism is not tolerated even when the servers have serious problems which never get addressed.

I wonder if their low expectations only apply to L2. If they're so tolerant of problems, they must be having a ton of fun with Fallout 76.

Sadly,i personally left game because of bots.
I can stand stupid rates and idiotic mixed chronicle,but when i enter the game and i see tons of bots it just make me in a bad mood and it killed my willing to play,so before start  botting myself i left.
I mean,there are really few zones where there are some adena to bot,NCsoft really dont care, it would be so easy to fight them if they would.
Too bad,hope for u still playing they will do something but i doubt it.

It is the ncsoft profit. They put more adena drops on low level zones (easy to bot on them), they changed the pk system on purpose, and they aren't banning bots.

They don't care about Lineage 2 anymore. For them its been dead for a long time. This week they shutted down the servers of another MMORPG called Wildstar, and Lineage 2 will be next.

3 hours ago, InTheGame said:

for class quest i need to kill Breka Orc Prefect. There are 4,5 of them and 7,8 bots summoners farm them!!!

The same thing happens to me, I want to farm to Cruma Tower, Ant Nest or other sites and is full of party-bots, partys of 9 characters, tanke, healer, bd, sws, spoiler, really think that's fine? that a person has a party of 9 chars and bounce freely ?, then do not say they did not know when the server dies.

Archived