Not getting all prestige items

Ninh

Hello,

After paying for the prestige pack this month and claiming both codes for the pack contents and for the previous month's rewards, my character only received the prestige rune and the cube through the dimensional merchant, without the eva's rune, the hero coins and the reward. I have mailed support, but there has been no answer within the last 24h.

Any suggestions on this?

Thanks.

Happend to me too. i also reported it.. reached today my 3.rd month, since than should be in a soul pack.

so, i miss eva s rune and soul pack. , thought i get herocoins bonus, not exatly an amount of hero coins, but yes, no hero coins.

i think , prestige pack is getting a workaround atm , that may have caused that glitch".

This is so stupid the level of incompetence this server offers is greatly insulting I don't mind the pay to win crap they offer but if you're gonna offer a freaking product make sure that everything is there not to mention if you screw up make sure your support team ain't incompetent and as slow as a turtle that it already took them 15hrs since I reported this issue about the eva's rune missing and still no reply I've already spent a good amount of adena just for the 5hrs eva's rune just to PvP sweet baby jesus @Conguero

this happened to me aswell.....recieved 40 hero coins and only the eva rune.....this is my 28th or 29th month subscription

btw nc....we demand a proper compensation...we did pay on time but you didnt deliver on time.....we want a +5 radiant circlet accordingly fitting to our main class....dont look at us...you screwed up

• L2 Team

We're aware of this issue and working to restore the missing items for players who didn't receive them. If you already have an open ticket in-game our CS team will be with you as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.

They eventually restored the missing runes and 10 hero coins, and after mailing support again they said they will refund the rest of 30 hero coins, since the pack should award 40. Hope it wonț happen the same next month. :)

Archived