Exp Curve for this version

SpartaN

12 hours ago, SpartaN said:

i need exp curve for that version of the game.. i see a lots tables but... its wrong exp... look

https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/536649/

lvl 36 need 30kk exp? :S its impossible... 

The thing is that you don't need 30m exp here, don't know why but it doesn't go with classic rates also database, it's totally different, NCsoft thinks doing better :ph34r:

16 hours ago, SpartaN said:

i need exp curve for that version of the game.. i see a lots tables but... its wrong exp... look

https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/536649/

lvl 36 need 30kk exp? :S its impossible... 

Yes, you need 30kk exp to get to lvl 36 from lvl 1, and 25kk exp to get to lvl 35 from lvl 1. So to get to lvl 36 from lvl 35 is only 5kk exp.

12 minutes ago, kaho said:

that is total XP from 1-32 , you need to take lv32's xp - lv33's xp = xp needed for next level

It calculated from my own experience not looking from the chart. So i guess this server need 25%-50% more exp to gain level..

17 minutes ago, 40yodaddy said:

It calculated from my own experience not looking from the chart. So i guess this server need 25%-50% more exp to gain level..

it's impossible for 30kk for 32 to 33 ,

35 to 36 only need about 5 (1 mil scroll) thats 5kk xp 35 > 36

you must hv count wrong :) 

10 minutes ago, kaho said:

it's impossible for 30kk for 32 to 33 ,

35 to 36 only need about 5 (1 mil scroll) thats 5kk xp 35 > 36

you must hv count wrong :) 

YES I WAS WRONG, peoples please dont refer from my count before. I was multiply it with 1000 (while % is 100). So it should be like you said mate, and in my case its around 4.9kk with 10% error. Thanks for correcting me :)

Archived