Why we have exp quest and NOTHING for SP?

Having daily XP quests is great, but no SP quests are totally expendable and infeasible.
  Do not buy skills by bursting XP Scrolls makes it horrible, why the hell do XP Scrolls exist in such abundance and there is NOTHING to SP?
We need something focused on SP, an event mission or some daily reward for SP increase!

4 or 5 hours for day in up spots to give 1 skill/passive... we REALY need MORE SP!

45 minutes ago, douglaswhisper said:

Having daily XP quests is great, but no SP quests are totally expendable and infeasible.
  Do not buy skills by bursting XP Scrolls makes it horrible, why the hell do XP Scrolls exist in such abundance and there is NOTHING to SP?
We need something focused on SP, an event mission or some daily reward for SP increase!

4 or 5 hours for day in up spots to give 1 skill/passive... we REALY need MORE SP!

Consider xp scrolls as just a nice bonus. You either use it or leave it, but you can't ask for more gifts (sp scrolls).

ALL FRIENDS in my circle need SP to buy various skills...

this is a problem, a big problem.

and i only use this scroll for take 1 lv+30% (lv 43+70% to lv 45)

and i need buy 10 skills (i thing so...)
if i play 5 hours in up day, i can buy 1 skill for day...
i realy need 10 days to buy all skills?...
but, in 10 days i can take lv 48... more 10 skills or more?

8 minutes ago, douglaswhisper said:

ALL FRIENDS in my circle need SP to buy various skills...

this is a problem, a big problem.

and i only use this scroll for take 1 lv+30% (lv 43+70% to lv 45)

and i need buy 10 skills (i thing so...)
if i play 5 hours in up day, i can buy 1 skill for day...
i realy need 10 days to buy all skills?...
but, in 10 days i can take lv 48... more 10 skills or more?

then start farming lol.   keep logging only for XP daily missions and u wont have SP for anything soon

I don't stop laugh reading this hahahaha, Just like I said Before... there had been a lot of Crying and NCSoft have been giving them what they have been asking for.. they Cried for XP and then NCSoft give them Daily quest and Shitty XP Scrolls, now they're Crying for SP and I wonder to myself, fi they have get some high lvls by themselves, how is it possible that can't solve for themselves the SP issue?, just like some said... "Then start farming, LOL"!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D, What's coming soon.. "Give to Us lvl 70 for free? Give to Us the Olimpiad Weapon in VIP Store? Give to Us one Custom place exclusive obtained by Visa and PayPal?, Give to Us the food inside our mouth and take our poop while we play (Just like Karman did it in SouthPark with his mother)... Jesus Christ!, I just can`t believe this and as I said it at the beginning, I can't stop laughing. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

2 hours ago, outlaw said:

then  dont do the daily lol.   u get 10kk FREE exp everyday and u guys crying for SP. 

I dont get it . level what u really need and wait until lvl 55 where u gonna quit or have enough SP when u hit 56 .

gl

i dont understanding, we can get same SP in lv 56+? for what? quest? hard leveling?

instead of have fun pvping  for xp spots and not caring about xp loss since you have all this Free xp ,

this Community  is so carebear farm mode that want free SP also

after that they will cry for xp loss from death

you guys are so soft and squishy is actually rly funny.

2 hours ago, douglaswhisper said:

i dont understanding, we can get same SP in lv 56+? for what? quest? hard leveling?

Level 55 to level 56 is a specially designed level wall with a huge amount of grinding. So, you might be able to get all your skills once you reach 56.

You may still run into SP shortage when you reach 58, though.

Also, there may be SP scrolls in the game once NCsoft turns on clan halls and castles.

Are you really going to do a post for everything you dont like? I never saw a community as toxic as this one. Everything is a reason for crying.
NO !, the SP is not a problem. The problem is you who do not know how to play Lineage low rates and want everything for free. I have two characters in lvl 49 and 52 and I do not have SP problems, you just have to learn to play and cry less.

15 hours ago, douglaswhisper said:

What is your level now ?

If you at 46, then you in the best condition to farm SP :
Just do your daily AI and FOM
Do your Aden daily (Abyss dungeon) x2 and hope getting Dimensional Blessing = 37m EXP and 1.1m SP

Keep your level at 46 (killing your character) until u satisfied with your SP.

And yes, this is how L2 works.

eqwqwq.png

16 hours ago, douglaswhisper said:

because u will die probabbly 10.000 times in sieges and massive pvp and against mobs such as antharas or valakas or more, then in the end u will end having more SP than EXP, enjoy it, is as always was

32 minutes ago, 40yodaddy said:

What is your level now ?

If you at 46, then you in the best condition to farm SP :
Just do your daily AI and FOM
Do your Aden daily (Abyss dungeon) x2 and hope getting Dimensional Blessing = 37m EXP and 1.1m SP

Keep your level at 46 (killing your character) until u satisfied with your SP.

And yes, this is how L2 works.

eqwqwq.png

does aden quest can be done as mule? this is important, if someone in the party kills, reward goes for all?

1 hour ago, InBloom said:

Are you really going to do a post for everything you dont like? I never saw a community as toxic as this one. Everything is a reason for crying.
NO !, the SP is not a problem. The problem is you who do not know how to play Lineage low rates and want everything for free. I have two characters in lvl 49 and 52 and I do not have SP problems, you just have to learn to play and cry less.

This.

These people are the mice who got a cookie.

Imagine that a restaurant gave you a free meal every day. Would you complain to the owner that you are still hungry then demand coffee and dessert?

Also, it's unfair that other people can pay for a better meal when the restaurant advertised the free meal.

15 hours ago, Khania said:

does aden quest can be done as mule? this is important, if someone in the party kills, reward goes for all?

Its random mate, so if you have good party they will help you until you done together. Or just find service, its around 30-50k adena per quest and it worth it since you can get Haste spellbook too. Its worth 10kk+ right now..

Archived