Is illegal to buy adena?

Pabloidex

First of all, I'm not asking for permission, I'm just doing a post to reflect.

I have been told of people who have been banned for buying adena, now, what I do not understand, if NCSoft bans for buying adena, WHY DO NOT BAN THE BOTS THAT FARM AND SPAMMERS THAT SELL THE ADENA EVERY DAY?

Am I the only one who finds this too ridiculous?

It is "only" a breach of contract. It is less illegal than speeding, for example. You won't be jailed for that (as long as what you are doing is not a fraud).

So, even if they are banned, they still have a technical possibility to return on a new char.

If they could be jailed, that would be another story.

6 minutes ago, Krissa said:

It is "only" a breach of contract. It is less illegal than speeding, for example. You won't be jailed for that (as long as what you are doing is not a fraud).

So, even if they are banned, they still have a technical possibility to return on a new char.

If they could be jailed, that would be another story.

O.o

12 hours ago, Pabloidex said:

First of all, I'm not asking for permission, I'm just doing a post to reflect.

I have been told of people who have been banned for buying adena, now, what I do not understand, if NCSoft bans for buying adena, WHY DO NOT BAN THE BOTS THAT FARM AND SPAMMERS THAT SELL THE ADENA EVERY DAY?

Am I the only one who finds this too ridiculous?

is illegal sell adena, but guess they only can detect if you are selling adena if someone reports you " the buyer " and you will get banned for sell adena, and the buyer for try to buy it ( illegal too )

(problem here is, when the buyer buy the adena and give you the real money, late u have to go to the game, see what character he has, accept or deny the trade, and u will have to show the proof that the transaction outside the game was for adena, and you accepted the adena too

is very complex

but you can ban people that is telling in game " im selling adena " because they are writning it, they break the tos there, then u dont have to buy them

anyway, no one can stop people of sell items, it turned each year harder

and it changed the way and the reason to play an online game in many ways, thats the reason of why every game should 

1) to allow buy all the items from VIP shop

2) put a epic massive restriction such as " BINK ITEMS " as tera has

tera found a solution, but in tera, people pays real money for people that completes the dungeon for them

then technically, it didnt work, now, go there a find a nice tank such lancer of brawler that gives that services

well, when i played things were in that way, proofing that " bind item " dont works for nothing.

They do ban... however people seem to think it's a quick process, it's no secret they will be running a skeleton crew, it takes time for a person to read a report, check the accounts activity, check linked accounts/users etc, make a decision, action the decision, I imagine there is a massive back log of reports some poor sod is having to work through.

1 minute ago, TDG said:

They do ban... however people seem to think it's a quick process, it's no secret they will be running a skeleton crew, it takes time for a person to read a report, check the accounts activity, check linked accounts/users etc, make a decision, action the decision, I imagine there is a massive back log of reports some poor sod is having to work through.

is very complex, for example, there is many services in online game, even " level up service "

for example here in lineage 2, they have a restriction to dont share accounts, anyway, someone that wanna buy leveling service, i guess they will open a remote sesion and the guy thats going to level the char just gonna control his char from the main computer

as i said, is very complex today fight against the ilelgal market in online games, this turned a in global job ( in a good way, at last you dont have people stealing in a shopping, and you have there playing a game ) in that way, at last, is good for the world

now gamemasters of all the online games should start to think to put a trade house as blizzard did with diablo III beggining, and control it

they dont know how many people can be a Gamer, to dont end in a Thief

lets wait the future.

Archived