Drop/Spoil information has change?

Delfos94

Hi, first of all sorry if my english hurts your eyes but it's not my native language, anyways I'll try my best,

I'm about to create an scavenger to start playing L2 Classic after a 2 years break. 

Im looking for a good source of information where I can see the drops/spoils rates of some recipes like soulshots and armors. 

I find some webs but I fear that they are outdated or changed for illegal servers.

Do you know if there is an official website or something that we can use? 

Thanks and one more time sorry for my english! :S

Welcome back mate. As mentioned earlier, L2 classic wiki shall be your bible if you play scavenger. However, I must give you a tip, do not get frustrated or discouraged by hardcore gameplay in terms of rates. Moreover, the various posts in forum crying about the same is furthermore discouraging , so dont pay heed to them and rather enjoy this beautiful game. Welcome once again. 

2 hours ago, Meverick said:

Welcome back mate. As mentioned earlier, L2 classic wiki shall be your bible if you play scavenger. However, I must give you a tip, do not get frustrated or discouraged by hardcore gameplay in terms of rates. Moreover, the various posts in forum crying about the same is furthermore discouraging , so dont pay heed to them and rather enjoy this beautiful game. Welcome once again. 

I love how people keep lying to themselves that the rates are fine. 

They surely designed the game years ago with way too high rates, right? What we have is NOT a money grab for a 50 euro/month just to even out the drop/spoil rates to their original values. Yes, everything is fine here.

Just because you like it doesn't mean it's fine, this is your opinion and clearly the opinion of majority of the players is different.

Archived