Posts are going down

simpleton1

I noticed this too and it's bittersweet. On the pro side, the server is leveling out to who will actually play and stay around. The downside is Im running out of posts to read about people giving over the top reactions to things they don't like

Well, NCWest gave its final, formal word.  No more adjustments and spoilers be damned.  Queues are gone.  It's clear they aren't going to do anything about bots.  What is there to post about?  Actually, Shreekz is right.  This is a positive, in that the people who want to play the game as it is will settle in, and those who don't (like me) will leave.  

Ill add a post for you.... but I havnt played in weeks.  Just stopped by to see if they fixed adena.   Ha!  I'll probably never help with those server numbers again.  I was a little dissapointed, but then I saw the level 71.  Haha!  The support for this game is so bad it will be migrated into one server in a couple months and dead in a couple more.  What a shame.   =/

What did u expect..now 90% of population is made by botters or ppl that is too stupid to understand this server is real garbage.
Honestly i didnt have a lot of expectations,if u look the cash shop of free to play models (and they say their model is that model,not EU/RU) u see that at some point to play u have to pay a lot,so i always knew i would have eventually to quit,i just wanted to have some fun before,but if i have to walk all the map like an idiot and do boring pve with no shots(and the stupid people i was talking of will tell u this is hardcore.. :D an hardcore game seem to mean here a boring game where u have to lose hours of your life to walk around and kill mobs in double of the time) in a game full of bots that nobody take care of..no thx,it's 2018,not 2005.

1 hour ago, Azath said:

What did u expect..now 90% of population is made by botters or ppl that is too stupid to understand this server is real garbage.
Honestly i didnt have a lot of expectations,if u look the cash shop of free to play models (and they say their model is that model,not EU/RU) u see that at some point to play u have to pay a lot,so i always knew i would have eventually to quit,i just wanted to have some fun before,but if i have to walk all the map like an idiot and do boring pve with no shots(and the stupid people i was talking of will tell u this is hardcore.. :D an hardcore game seem to mean here a boring game where u have to lose hours of your life to walk around and kill mobs in double of the time) in a game full of bots that nobody take care of..no thx,it's 2018,not 2005.

Where did you get 90% from?  Does it rhyme  with grass?

15 hours ago, Greco said:

This is why I'm gonna miss the garbage posts (just what I call them, please don't take this personally guys!). I love seeing all the "statistics" and for sure predictions that are based mostly off opinion. 

I went in to this game knowing I'm going to eventually struggle and I'm set for the challenge still. I'll admit that I was expecting less than half the numbers that we got, but I too am predicting that the servers will merge in a few months. 

Im honestly excited for it! More active players will help all aspects and if they survive the merge, you know they will be around for the Long haul fun!

22 hours ago, Greco said:

7 hours ago, Shreekz said:

This is why I'm gonna miss the garbage posts (just what I call them, please don't take this personally guys!). I love seeing all the "statistics" and for sure predictions that are based mostly off opinion. 

I went in to this game knowing I'm going to eventually struggle and I'm set for the challenge still. I'll admit that I was expecting less than half the numbers that we got, but I too am predicting that the servers will merge in a few months. 

Im honestly excited for it! More active players will help all aspects and if they survive the merge, you know they will be around for the Long haul fun!

OK,"majority" of ppl is better for u?
Or i have to ask "how can u say more active ppl will help"?how do you know?

It's good anyway u focused on the fact there was a number instead of a word as "majority" and so it seems u have nothing to say about the rest,that means u just came to my point,this is the right server for u as botters or/and wallet gamers or the right server for u as blind ppl that really think they will play here for free and fun

Apart from people already leaving in masses, people that stayed already gave up on the moderators team/forums, or making suggestions, or "crying"
since they don't even get a respond from the "team". On top of that, many posts are getting deleted.

Archived