Sign in to follow this  
Ashi

Weekend buff nerfed for solo polearm

Ashi    3

I was told by clan member that exp/adena are not buffed when solo hunting with a polearm. Has anyone experienced this or can confirm this claim? I plan to solo polearm with this next weekend buff and really want to know if I would need to change my plans or not.

Cally    16
3 hours ago, Ashi said:

I was told by clan member that exp/adena are not buffed when solo hunting with a polearm. Has anyone experienced this or can confirm this claim? I plan to solo polearm with this next weekend buff and really want to know if I would need to change my plans or not.

Works absolutely fine with solo pole.

ColAngus    0

I beg to differ as I am the clan member mentioned by OP. I might be wrong about the nerf but if I am the bonus isn't enough to notice. What I can definitively confirm is quest item drops being nerfed when using pole arm for kasha bear and venom sac quests.

TDG    11

The exp inc is a server setting so no, you will get the same exp as someone using any other weapon.

Cally    16
6 hours ago, ColAngus said:

I beg to differ as I am the clan member mentioned by OP. I might be wrong about the nerf but if I am the bonus isn't enough to notice. What I can definitively confirm is quest item drops being nerfed when using pole arm for kasha bear and venom sac quests.

The Adena & XP bonus works, since it's a server setting as TDG mentioned.
The quest items are a other thing.
Heard this report already a few times that L2 is too slow to calculate the quest item drop chance if you kill many mobs at once.... like with polearms. :/
Venom Sac quest still worked well since I didn't one hit them.

outlaw    13
On 12/4/2018 at 5:25 AM, Ashi said:

I was told by clan member that exp/adena are not buffed when solo hunting with a polearm.

lmao.   no way