Help Future sws

Thorbar

TDG Got moonlight,  and a Shining Knife. Box= Cleric

Should i get another box?

buy a weapon?

Trying to save soulshots... 

i´m aware that is a very very slow and a pain to lvl a EK... and trying to find partys but looking for advice since lately its hard to find a groups 

8 minutes ago, Thorbar said:

buy a weapon?

i´m aware that is a very very slow and a pain to lvl a EK... and trying to find partys but looking for advice since lately its hard to find a groups 

Find groups and AOE.

Otherwise rol a spoiler and farm to buy a weapon. Another box will slow you down horrible.

The only viable way to farm solo, with a tank, is with a good weapon and ofc with soulshots.

3 hours ago, Thorbar said:

buy a weapon?

Oookay, I wouldn't get another box the exp split will change to 55/55/55, with 2 you are at 80/80 which is alright.

I would probably be looking at getting a low D blunt/sword firstly, this will cost about 400K-ish, if you got the attendance coin reward go exchange for soulshots D grade once you have your new weapon.

The mobs outside Dion are still good for you right now, the monster eye searchers are decent exp and the dire wolves are weak pdef, now, don't spam soulshots - use powerstrike with a soulshot to overhit with for the extra exp, it'll do roughly the same damage as a solid critical hit with an SS. At 28 you could move to the ol'mahum support troops/shooters near the port in spot, to be totally honest it's all about the adena farm for now, once you get your mid/top D weapon you can look at going places like the ant nest in your 30's for decent exp/adena.

Archived