Dark Omens and Little Wings quest.

Meeows

Hello! I havent played for a long time and i noticed most of the Catacombs seem sealed but i found that Dark Omens still open and i'd like to enter.  I remember that to get to the catacombs you had to register with the Priest of Dawn or Priestess of Dusk but seems these npc's no longer exist, :| so i'd like to know how it is now. Another thing is when i tried to do the Hatchling quest, i noticed the items to make the Fairy Stone changed and i cant find where to get these items since the drop system seems different too, and i tried to find the mobs that drop these items but all i've found seem outdated. :( last thing, theres more free pets or mounts now? like horses or wolves. Thanks for reading, any help will be nice! ^_^

Obtain a Wolf Pet (Pet Manager Lundy) - Wolf

Help the Son! (Pet Manager Lundy) - Baby Kookaburra

Help the Sister! (Pet Manager Cooper) - Cougar

Help the Uncle! (Pet Manager Waters) - Buffalo

Also once you awaken you get a horse and from factions you can obtain various mounts.

57 minutes ago, Dawe said:

Obtain a Wolf Pet (Pet Manager Lundy) - Wolf

Help the Son! (Pet Manager Lundy) - Baby Kookaburra

Help the Sister! (Pet Manager Cooper) - Cougar

Help the Uncle! (Pet Manager Waters) - Buffalo

Also once you awaken you get a horse and from factions you can obtain various mounts.

Yes! i got the coguar already! haha 

And didnt knew the mounts of the awakening, great! im lvl 84 now so im close ^_^

I need to check the quests from factions too then, thanks for the reply!

Still cannot get the items for the hatchling tho, you still have to be clan leader to evolve the strider to wyvern right?

2 hours ago, ChiChele said:

there is no more catacombs ! now only RB exist there which (Anakim , Lilith ) and you need cc to enter there ! about mounts and wolfs i am not sure but i think you need to buy them or w8 for l2 store promotions. 

But how i enter there? I got inside Dark Omens and i get a message from Ziggurat before the bars saying something about lilith disappeared blabla but cannot enter. ¬¬

Only one Necropolis (The Disciples Necropolis) and one Catacomb (Catacomb of Dark Omens) are accessible right now. In order to give access to the RBs Anakim and Lilith respectively.

If they are not spawned, you cannot port there.

Archived