Wich buffer do you recomend? Help me!

Delfos94

Im going to play solo for a few months, I know that the key of success in this game is teamwork but I come from l2 where I play for so many years with a lot of people and this time I feel like I want to play alone at least for the moment. I dont want to get rich or become max level, I just want to enjoy the game slowly with my artisan, my scavenger and my buffer. Some kind of retirement lol

So wich buffer should I play with?

1.- I need it to help my scavenger to do his work properly. The higher the lvl I can reach without extra help the better!

2.- I need to resist with 0 problems when I decide to leveling him against the mobs fighting them 1 by 1 slow but constantly.

Thanks for your help and sorry for my terrible english :P

6 minutes ago, Delfos94 said:

Thank you so much for your reply!!

Wait dude

As i see you need a Shillien elder as buffer.. It may not have haste or berserk for damage BUT it has a tool you will need and will regreat it if not have it.... RECHARGE.
For spoil and crafting without recharge is awfull... besides you will have vampiric rage that is nice, and can use haste potion for the lack of haste...
Besides the best farm will be to do small aoe with any of your dwarfs with pole and for that VR is a must

REgards

6 minutes ago, Irlu said:

Wait dude

As i see you need a Shillien elder as buffer.. It may not have haste or berserk for damage BUT it has a tool you will need and will regreat it if not have it.... RECHARGE.
For spoil and crafting without recharge is awfull... besides you will have vampiric rage that is nice, and can use haste potion for the lack of haste...
Besides the best farm will be to do small aoe with any of your dwarfs with pole and for that VR is a must

REgards

^ this. Always SE for a spoiler otherwise you'll find your not able to spoil a large portion of the time.

15 minutes ago, Irlu said:

Wait dude

REgards

Thank you Irlu!!

SE for recharge and stigma, since vr is available through fish stew it’s not that much of a factor

PP + vr fish stews(cheaper vs buying haste pots), if you think you can skip recharge

i do run BH + PS + PP, I have to sit for MP(but ain’t an issue in my case due to RL factors), or I just grind on mobs which ain’t worth spoiling, while my MP regen

Cheers

13 hours ago, Delfos94 said:

Im going to play solo for a few months, I know that the key of success in this game is teamwork but I come from l2 where I play for so many years with a lot of people and this time I feel like I want to play alone at least for the moment. I dont want to get rich or become max level, I just want to enjoy the game slowly with my artisan, my scavenger and my buffer. Some kind of retirement lol

So wich buffer should I play with?

1.- I need it to help my scavenger to do his work properly. The higher the lvl I can reach without extra help the better!

2.- I need to resist with 0 problems when I decide to leveling him against the mobs fighting them 1 by 1 slow but constantly.

Thanks for your help and sorry for my terrible english :P

For dwarves you need recharge, so either SE or EE. For many people the obvious choice is the SE, because they have all the necessary offensive pve buffs. But since you a need a slow and safe xp, EE may be  better. EE has nice defensive buffs, like hp regen, bless shield, evasion.

Bishop for PVP and leech

SE for leeching

EE for leeching

PP for extremely leeching

BD for super extremely leeching

SWS for epic awesome incredible awesome party leeching team

on and warcryier or overlord for epic awesome extremely incredible so epic nice incredible epic toast wooting epic leeching

then go for overlord, 1 cast, buffing all the ally, low heals, then sit, and enjoy watch the adena number rise and gg drops in raid parties, u will get evertyhing while the others do things

+1 more for SE, and if you're going the WS route- pole and then get Summon Big Boom as soon as it's available.  WS, at higher levels you get buffs that will jack up your armor/weapon.  Scav you definitely need a recharger.  SE is offensive based, EE is defense based.  Pick which one you want.

Archived