Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Hime

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just wanted to include an observation and resulting question.  Last weekend, during the 50% XP/SP boost, I saw this:  SP 21 (Bonus 1)

On what planet is 1 considered 50% of 20???

If this faulty math is across the board, giving only 5% when 50% is stated, it explains a LOT of the problems with VIP lvl item drops, etc.

(also, I really do not want an XP boost on the majority of my chars, is there a chance of getting an XP disabler item in the store?  Something we can buy, then toggle on/off at need?)

13 hours ago, SumTingWong said:

Here is the best piece:

• Changed the number of BOT reports to trigger the BOT Captcha message from 3 to 10

Priceless !!!!!!! Bot game with update that benifit BOT/ADENA sellers lol NCSOFT you are the best keep the good work i guess bot are owned By Ncsoft to make money out of this false classic lineage ...

SO:

It is acceptable for the masses to suffer this bot flood and it is not acceptable for a few to solve a captcha? But you are right. If someone sells 38 Demon fang mats and 134 EAD in Giran i do no need a captcha to know he has at least 1 bot group running. And by this amount i know they have not been baned for a LONG time.

And all these stories about innocent accounts that have been baned. Sure they come up with a story and try to get their accounts back. They didnt have problems with botting, why should they have them with lying? ^^
And if you think i am wrong: Go to court an watch lawsuits. No matter if its doctors, mechanics, farmers etc etc...they all lie till theres too much evidence against them. 

15 hours ago, Hime said:
  • Changed the number of BOT reports to trigger the BOT Captcha message from 3 to 10

Ahmm... Well ... This is kind catastrophic! ... What to expect after that? An advertisement like: Get your Adrenaline Key today by taking advantage of the Christmas promotions and this super Adrenaline-NCSoft partnership and give that boost without fear of being happy in your characters!?

So solo players can not enjoy the game because they do not earn money for the ss, bsps? You have a cp that you enjoy ... Not everyone has the time to play in cp, do not say anything. You are a crook because you have a lot of time for the game. Solo players would also like to play and not worry about the money

Why is everyone wining? You play your own game, what possible harm adena sellers and bots do to you? I'm sure you constantly complain about people who have more than you. Bots have always been a part of any online game that requires grinding.

Someone mentioned that if a person sells 34 demong fang pieces,its a bot..wtf,really?Thats what you think?Personally I throw them in Clan Warehouse for sale,I wouldn't be surprised when I see clan crafter selling 60 pieces,makes sense to me.

1 minute ago, elari said:

Why is everyone wining? You play your own game, what possible harm adena sellers and bots do to you? I'm sure you constantly complain about people who have more than you. Bots have always been a part of any online game that requires grinding.

Someone mentioned that if a person sells 34 demong fang pieces,its a bot..wtf,really?Thats what you think?Personally I throw them in Clan Warehouse for sale,I wouldn't be surprised when I see clan crafter selling 60 pieces,makes sense to me.

botter detected

Just now, TheoTheReaper said:

botter detected

Do you want to say something? Say something meaningful.

Another thing:

Adena and spoil complaints. I agree that locations need to be fixed, but it seems that people have enough adena to buy haste spellbooks for 10kk,so it really is not that big of an issue. Spoil seems fine to me, they have their own spoil rates that are different from what's on l2wiki, however classic is supposed to be hard grind, so ...duh

29 minutes ago, iMF said:

So solo players can not enjoy the game because they do not earn money for the ss, bsps? You have a cp that you enjoy ... Not everyone has the time to play in cp, do not say anything. You are a crook because you have a lot of time for the game. Solo players would also like to play and not worry about the money

Tbh, you didnt read the game description at all, did you? And i do not have a lot of time, we just work as a group. I am working 8h a day 6 days a wekk, plus im doing my studies in the meantime, also my trianee attorney course. Well not gonna lie, I am kinda burned out, but for now I only log for raids/pvps. Need to wait for Christmas to grind again.

Nostalgic Hardcore Level Grind

Experience classic hardcore leveling where the rewards can outweigh risks.

2 minutes ago, CRXu said:

Tbh, you didnt read the game description at all, do you? And i do not have a lot of time, we just work as a group. I am working 8h a day 6 days a wekk, plus im doing my studies in the meantime, also my trianee attorney course. Well not gonna lie, i am kinda burned out, but for now i only log for raids/pvps. Need to wait for Christmas to grind again.

Nostalgic Hardcore Level Grind

Experience classic hardcore leveling where the rewards can outweigh risks.

I understand, but without exaggeration, to pay more for the ss than to earn money. and count for full drop

1 minute ago, elari said:

Adena and spoil complaints. I agree that locations need to be fixed, but it seems that people have enough adena to buy haste spellbooks for 10kk,so it really is not that big of an issue. Spoil seems fine to me, they have their own spoil rates that are different from what's on l2wiki, however classic is supposed to be hard grind, so ...duh

Where is the logic in that?. Because 1 or some very few can afford that people are rich? ^^ So all the people in Africa are rich and the situation good, because there are some billionaires there as well?
When you talk about saying something meaningfull....THATS what you meant?

Archived