Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, December 5, 2018 at 5am PST / 8am EST / 1400 GMT+1 will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • Fixed an issue where raid loot rights were not reset correctly after a command channel stopped attacking a raid boss
  • Fixed an issue where you could try to accept a completed one-time quest again from an NPC
  • Fixed an issue where interruption skills were able to cancel the casting of a target’s self-buffs
  • Fixed an issue where the hover-over tooltip text in the Learn Skill window (Alt+K) did not properly display skill casting/reuse times with decimal values
  • Fixed an issue where Grey/Yellow Talisman skills could be used on Monsters
  • Changed the number of BOT reports to trigger the BOT Captcha message from 3 to 10
  • Attendance Checklist event continues until January 9, 2019. Log in daily to collect rewards.
  • XP/SP/Adena Quantity/Item Drop +50% Weekend Boost Server settings will start:
    • 12/01 00:00 ~ 12/02 23:59 Server Time
    • 12/08 00:00 ~ 12/09 23:59 Server Time
    • 12/15 00:00 ~ 12/16 23:59 Server Time
    • 12/22 00:00 ~ 12/23 23:59 Server Time
    • 12/29 00:00 ~ 12/30 23:59 Server Time

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, SumTingWong said:

Here is the best piece:

• Changed the number of BOT reports to trigger the BOT Captcha message from 3 to 10

tbh, i got captha every day i play 3 accs with macros and is real bs when u got captcha and the ppl cant even say hi, they just report for no reason.

im happy with this.

• Fixed an issue where raid loot rights were not reset correctly after a command channel stopped attacking a raid boss

it is already a thing, the question is, how long does it take for raid loot right to reset? Lets say a specific command channel stops hitting the raid boss, how long will it take for rights to reset? @Hime

22 minutes ago, leoniums7 said:

Check every 20 minutes on each client you have running.  I've ran into the same issue. 

Then dont use ilegal programs.  You have 20 minutes to reply to a captcha. You are trying to say you don't alt tab to your accounts at least once every 20 minutes ??  Suspicious.....

52 minutes ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, December 5, 2018 at 5am PST / 8am EST / 1400 GMT+1 will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • Fixed an issue where you could try to accept a completed one-time quest again from an NPC
  • Fixed an issue where interruption skills were able to cancel the casting of a target’s self-buffs
  • Fixed an issue where the hover-over tooltip text in the Learn Skill window (Alt+K) did not properly display skill casting/reuse times with decimal values
  • Fixed an issue where Grey/Yellow Talisman skills could be used on Monsters
  • Attendance Checklist event continues until January 9, 2019. Log in daily to collect rewards.
  • XP/SP/Adena Quantity/Item Drop +50% Weekend Boost Server settings will start:
    • 12/01 00:00 ~ 12/02 23:59 Server Time
    • 12/08 00:00 ~ 12/09 23:59 Server Time
    • 12/15 00:00 ~ 12/16 23:59 Server Time
    • 12/22 00:00 ~ 12/23 23:59 Server Time
    • 12/29 00:00 ~ 12/30 23:59 Server Time

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

You guys need to implement some sorta of immunity to players who are out of combat or not attacking or performing an action.  I get captcha on my toon who was simply following me while I was completing his AI quest.  Also there needs to be serious consequences for players who are abusing this feature.   If a player reports another for simply being on autofollow ,  that players needs to be dealt with!!  

3 hours ago, SumTingWong said:

Here is the best piece:

agree, in a way " human community " beneficted the bots, because for making a lot of fake reports just for envy or angry, they made gamemasters change this from 3 to 10

GG HUMANS, YOU ENFORCED THE BOTS -.-

anyway, im agree with the decision because they are reporting me each day for play with more than 3 characters

1) Add a option to block all messages from chars lvl 20/30 or below. I'm tired of mute more than 5 bots level 10 per day  spamming chat adena.

2) Give to us a feedback about the adena/drop/spoil decision. The post had more than 400 replies and 0 from the DEV team. I mean, if u want make a server more hardcore, why a monster lvl 25 drops more adena than a monster lvl 52?  Here are 2 changes to make:

a) Nerf Adena/Drop/Spoil rates in low-lvl areas.

b) Fix Adena/Drop/Spoil rates in mid-high lvl areas.

Quantity of the Adena drops ALWAYS was proportional with the level of the monsters. That's normal in Lineage 2 and Lineage 2 Classic. This is Lineage 2 Classic, right? F2P, but Lineage 2 Classic anyways.

Do nothing it's not a decision, it's nothing, they just are ignoring our feedback.

4 hours ago, Kharaa said:

1) Add a option to block all messages from chars lvl 20/30 or below. I'm tired of mute more than 5 bots level 10 per day  spamming chat adena.

2) Give to us a feedback about the adena/drop/spoil decision. The post had more than 400 replies and 0 from the DEV team. I mean, if u want make a server more hardcore, why a monster lvl 25 drops more adena than a monster lvl 52?  Here are 2 changes to make:

Quantity of the Adena drops ALWAYS was proportional with the level of the monsters. That's normal in Lineage 2 and Lineage 2 Classic. This is Lineage 2 Classic, right? F2P, but Lineage 2 Classic anyways.

Do nothing it's not a decision, it's nothing, they just are ignoring our feedback.

they fixed starting zones cuz it was not hardcore, it was insane, all they need to do is up solo areas a bit and ppl will be happy, a lot of ppl quit because of the bs rates like a loooooooooooooooooooooot

@WutWutWut tnx for replay my friend but it is none of you bussness.Please look you char and your char only.When i will speak for your or anyone else then you are able to talk to me.In the meanwhile when i am speaking or refering to a GM team/DEV's please dont bug in.I didnt ask your opinion or refered to you i talking to a GM and you apperantly are not a GM team/DEV member

Thank you in advance

-Embered Leader GreekArmy

5 hours ago, Kharaa said:

+1 Totally agree, except for nerf spoil on low lvl areas, spoil should be basic on those lvl for scavengers to earn some adena.

Is there a possibility of some way to organizing the private shop area?

Dear @YippiKaie i totaly agreed with ya my friend and futhermore i think that people i demanding also answers about the hot topic of Provisional Clan halls cause people are start complaing about that stuff and the topic is reaching the sufces once again.Cause 2 weeks has pass and still nothing new about the provisional clan halls.

Thank you in advance

-Embered Leader GreekArmy

I'm just here for the drama *eating popcorn*

Though, I do think it's sad that some ppl are actually rerolling to farm low lvl area for adena to advance their high level characters :S

Well I'm not there yet (no character above 40) so I can't QQ with ya'll, but I feel your pain.

13 hours ago, Hime said:

This really is classic when the BOTS get far more support then the real life players. Between keeping the incredibly high Adena rates in low areas and shitting on players over 40 in solo areas this is a botters paradise. No bot will ever have 10 reports so now they are all free to bot with ZERO repercussions. How did I let myself get talked into coming back to this stupidity. What is your cut off the adena sales 10%?AAEAAQAAAAAAAAZQAAAAJGZiZWNkMzYxLTI5ZjMt

Archived