Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Hime

1 minute ago, iMF said:

I understand, but without exaggeration, to pay more for the ss than to earn money. and count for full drop

Well, that's kinda the point, you need to find a way. Right now you can get lots of adena (milions daily) if you farm even with SS on the rights spots, solo spots and sell mats/stuff dropping there.

If you dont hvae the money, you really should find party/cp/clan to help. We were able to find a way to lvl up to 55+ without SS as a party, so we were making adena everyday.

gl hf mate

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, FesterAdams said:

Where is the logic in that?. Because 1 or some very few can afford that people are rich? ^^ So all the people in Africa are rich and the situation good, because there are some billionaires there as well?
When you talk about saying something meaningfull....THATS what you meant?

Hardcore Grinding. We managed to drop 3x haste on FOM already, duh it takes days sometimes... But well, find a party, get a book, get ritch as you called it. And btw. haste is not 10 kk, thats kinda overpriced.

Just now, FesterAdams said:

Where is the logic in that?. Because 1 or some very few can afford that people are rich? ^^ So all the people in Africa are rich and the situation good, because there are some billionaires there as well?
When you talk about saying something meaningfull....THATS what you meant?

Lol...what? What does it have to do with Africa? If someone choose to use bot ,it's their problem-report it,create a ticket and move on.Don't cry about it. I see that you have some disconnect,it's either reading or writing,can't pinpoint

Bro, I'm 50 with top C team (Full Plate, weapong and I'm crafting the jewelery), I have my bufters +48 also with Karmian set. I'm not complaining because the server is difficult for me, it is not, but my reality is not everyone's. There are many people who play alone because they do not have time, because they do not know anyone, whatever, for them it is not fair.

And as things go on like this, people will stop playing, no one likes to go to a spot and there is a bot party killing the mob you need.

My complaint is not for me in particular, in fact a month from now I will have my own party WITHOUT BOTTING, but it is useless, neither you nor I will serve playing a server where of the 1000 players 700 are bots, 200 stores and 100 active players, is what I want to not happen, and for now it seems that is the way to where we are going.

xD

Ok, he got a debuff, so what? Box can just wait, while your brother (if there's one) will be exping with his main. Do you have few bot parties running around, that you figured out so ridiculous reason for this change?

You're farming without shots and you're not "burning" your money? Yea, all pony parties does not use shots. Reasonable.

No way to win with bots? It would take average experienced player 30 minutes to ban all bots in the server, with 99% accuracy.

Im playing everyday. But after all days work i have only 3 hours of gameplay. I have a dwarf and my dwarfs is 42lvl with second class. but all the items and all adena i bought for real Money. becous grinding lvl is expensive and adena drop is really shiti. about other drop i will just be silence. becous theres NO FULL DROP. i cant expect to get full drop becous i play only 3 hours a day. other player after me comes and gets the full bleeping drop. in 42lvls i didnt had not even one full drop. so how much longer i have to wait? till ill be lvl 70? if ncsoft dont want my Money thats fine by me. i can continue paying bots and just have fun playing the game

16 hours ago, Hime said:

• Changed the number of BOT reports to trigger the BOT Captcha message from 3 to 10

I know i will get banned once again for saying this on forums but to me me this is the biggest PROOF that you are somehow involved with Bots and RMT.
I had this idea when you raised the adena on AOE farm places where many russian adena sellers farm their adena and how little you did to block the chat in the cities.
Also there are the same bots on Ivory Crater and every day i report them with many random active players but they are still there.
I usually support NC even at their worst but this Clown Fiesta needs to stop or mister Juji you will need to add in your CV that you killed another game (RIP MXM).

Just going to put in a request for a current/actual drop/spoil database. I would like to stress on the current/actual part. Everything else is just getting ignored. I would be happy with just this for a while. Not sure how many others share that feeling though, thank you for your time.

1 hour ago, iMF said:

So solo players can not enjoy the game because they do not earn money for the ss, bsps? You have a cp that you enjoy ... Not everyone has the time to play in cp, do not say anything. You are a crook because you have a lot of time for the game. Solo players would also like to play and not worry about the money

The game was never intended to be played alone, they reinforce this by allowing you to play with 2 more clients yourself. I frankly would prefer they reduced to back to 1 per computer, though they would have to make several other changes to adopt that. It is easier to allow the players to make 1/3 of a pt at all times, then to restructure their current model. So, what can you do, get some friends to play, get some family members to play, make some friends in game, find a clan, etc, the good news is that it is solveable.  I probably like you do not have a CP, and don't have reliability to be able to play for hours without interruptions. Though, I am finding a way.  BTW I am defining solo players here as people who run 1 client only.

46 minutes ago, CRXu said:

Tbh, you didnt read the game description at all, did you? And i do not have a lot of time, we just work as a group. I am working 8h a day 6 days a wekk, plus im doing my studies in the meantime, also my trianee attorney course. Well not gonna lie, I am kinda burned out, but for now I only log for raids/pvps. Need to wait for Christmas to grind again.

Nostalgic Hardcore Level Grind

Experience classic hardcore leveling where the rewards can outweigh risks.

"Hardcore Level Grind" means *A lots bots killing the mobs that you could be killing*.

Resultado de imagen para hank scorpio meme como no se me ocurrio antes

1 hour ago, CRXu said:

Well, that's kinda the point, you need to find a way. Right now you can get lots of adena (milions daily) if you farm even with SS on the rights spots, solo spots and sell mats/stuff dropping there.

If you dont hvae the money, you really should find party/cp/clan to help. We were able to find a way to lvl up to 55+ without SS as a party, so we were making adena everyday.

gl hf mate

If everyone is making milions by selling sfuff, i wonder where those adena comes from  :D

52 minutes ago, elari said:

I'm fine with that

Why? i know ppl with experience in this game can find others ways, or have a cp and they can still make adena. But new players? or ppl that take the game more easily? If those ppl cant make enough adena. They will leave the server. They are necessary, at least thats what i think, or the server will end with 150-200 ppl. What you think?

@Hime any response for provisional clan hall ?As for someone who is blamming me better becarefull what he is blamming for cause his occusions are not correct this is a free formum to ask and seek for answers.I am refening in Giran server just to know @Hime for provisional clan halls.

Thank you in advance

-Embered Leader GreekArmy

7 minutes ago, Redgar28 said:

so nothink new ... exp rate is good, adena is good to lvl 35 than nope ... can we have reasonable adena scale? Like more adena from high lvl mobs ?

They already posted like a week ago, that everything works as intended and they ain’t gonna change anything. Either, get used to it, or.(). ->  (put here, whatever you want)

20 hours ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, December 5, 2018 at 5am PST / 8am EST / 1400 GMT+1 will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • Fixed an issue where raid loot rights were not reset correctly after a command channel stopped attacking a raid boss
  • Fixed an issue where you could try to accept a completed one-time quest again from an NPC
  • Fixed an issue where interruption skills were able to cancel the casting of a target’s self-buffs
  • Fixed an issue where the hover-over tooltip text in the Learn Skill window (Alt+K) did not properly display skill casting/reuse times with decimal values
  • Fixed an issue where Grey/Yellow Talisman skills could be used on Monsters
  • Changed the number of BOT reports to trigger the BOT Captcha message from 3 to 10
  • Attendance Checklist event continues until January 9, 2019. Log in daily to collect rewards.
  • XP/SP/Adena Quantity/Item Drop +50% Weekend Boost Server settings will start:
    • 12/01 00:00 ~ 12/02 23:59 Server Time
    • 12/08 00:00 ~ 12/09 23:59 Server Time
    • 12/15 00:00 ~ 12/16 23:59 Server Time
    • 12/22 00:00 ~ 12/23 23:59 Server Time
    • 12/29 00:00 ~ 12/30 23:59 Server Time

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

Please fix the chaotic system failure, normally people on chaotic mode (purple / red) should be unable to relog into char selection mode untill their name becoming white/blue again, but not in this version.

Now, people abuse the bug by engage to other player then they run away to reset into char selection mode while their name is purple to make it white/blue instantly.

Current relogin system is disadvantaging group aoe with the train chasing them then some random people can simply stun the trainer and reset to make their name white/blue so the other P member has no choice to pvp kill that random person other than PK him which is disadvantaging the party even more. This kind of trolling system can easily messing up a full party especially if they're long distance stunner (warlord/ archer).

7 hours ago, MiniPink said:

I know i will get banned once again for saying this on forums but to me me this is the biggest PROOF that you are somehow involved with Bots and RMT.
I had this idea when you raised the adena on AOE farm places where many russian adena sellers farm their adena and how little you did to block the chat in the cities.
Also there are the same bots on Ivory Crater and every day i report them with many random active players but they are still there.
I usually support NC even at their worst but this Clown Fiesta needs to stop or mister Juji you will need to add in your CV that you killed another game (RIP MXM).

Ur not the only one who think that.

And the people complaining about getting report for 3 box is a joke. Come on, if u can play with 3 chars is not so difficult to change and answer the captcha. I've never had a report nor any of the people I know. So excuse if i find it a little strange ur stories.

On 12/4/2018 at 2:45 PM, Hime said:
  • Fixed an issue where interruption skills were able to cancel the casting of a target’s self-buffs

Where was the issue?

Interuption skills were ALWAYS able and supposed to interrupt any skill use including targetless skills and self buffs.

Somebody please explain this madness.

On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 3:51 AM, Zirael said:

Once again...No fix on adena scalling.No updates about the bot ban system..3 hours downtime for nothing

GG NCWEST

On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 10:22 AM, Lolo said:

can you do something about spoil rates and quantity... this is ridiculous 

They have formally announced that they are not going to change the rates.  I think that is a mistake that will kill the game, but it does no good to complain here as if the issue has not been decided.  Either figure out how to cope with it or go elsewhere like I've done.

I think some people honestly don't know the difference between auto-follow and botting.  Either that or they report auto-followers just because they don't like boxing.  Please, there is a difference between boxes and bots.  Only report bots or the whole system gets clogged up with false reports.

On 06/12/2018 at 6:44 PM, Lawman said:

I think some people honestly don't know the difference between auto-follow and botting.  Either that or they report auto-followers just because they don't like boxing.  Please, there is a difference between boxes and bots.  Only report bots or the whole system gets clogged up with false reports.

Yes, some are not bots, but let's not ignore the elephant in the room. The amount of bots in this game is too high and it's a big part of the population. It needs addressing, period.

Will it be addressed? No, like we've seen the way NCWest handle bots.

Archived