Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Hime

Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Recommended Posts

Hime    633

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, December 5, 2018 at 5am PST / 7am CST / 8am EST / 1400 GMT+1 will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours

With this maintenance:

  • Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • Fixed an issue where raid loot rights were not reset correctly after a command channel stopped attacking a raid boss .
  • Fixed an issue where you could pick up dropped items in the Ceremony of Chaos pre-battle phase to gain an advantage.
  • Fixed an issue where interruption skills were able to cancel the casting of a target’s self-buffs.
  • Fixed an issue where the hover-over tooltip text in the Learn Skill window (Alt+K) did not properly display skill casting/reuse times with decimal values.
  • Fixed an issue where the icon for the Greater Amethyst was not appearing.
  • This is the final week for Oriana’s Lucky Draw event.
  • This is the final week for the server settings event.
    • Vitality +300%
    • Free Teleports
    • No XP Loss Upon Death for non-chaotic characters

 

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Argus    88

Good, fixing those issues is great news :)  Now close the gap between players in pve/pvp by introducing some good way of obtaining gear!

Keep up the good work with bugs/issues! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OmenOfSteel    134
12 hours ago, Hime said:
  • Fixed an issue where raid loot rights were not reset correctly after a command channel stopped attacking a raid boss .
  • Fixed an issue where you could pick up dropped items in the Ceremony of Chaos pre-battle phase to gain an advantage.
  • Fixed an issue where interruption skills were able to cancel the casting of a target’s self-buffs.
  • Fixed an issue where the hover-over tooltip text in the Learn Skill window (Alt+K) did not properly display skill casting/reuse times with decimal values.
  • Fixed an issue where the icon for the Greater Amethyst was not appearing.

Good Job !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quenia    25
13 hours ago, Hime said:
 
  • Fixed an issue where raid loot rights were not reset correctly after a command channel stopped attacking a raid boss .
  • Fixed an issue where you could pick up dropped items in the Ceremony of Chaos pre-battle phase to gain an advantage.
  • Fixed an issue where interruption skills were able to cancel the casting of a target’s self-buffs.
  • Fixed an issue where the hover-over tooltip text in the Learn Skill window (Alt+K) did not properly display skill casting/reuse times with decimal values.
  • Fixed an issue where the icon for the Greater Amethyst was not appearing.
  • Fixed an issue where servitors' soulshots were not working properly.

 

I won't stop....till Elvis leaves the building.... :D

Reported from 20th August.....!

 

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/2481-pet-soulshot-bugg-wynn-summoner/

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Boandlmacha    0
On 5.12.2018 at 7:51 AM, Boandlmacha said:

Server Transfers up?

So?

@ Hime:

Also would be nice that if you read my pm, you also answer to it. And don't ignore it. Same like the other pm.

PS: Support team sucks helpwise, as they seem to have no clue about the game, the current mechanics and what is going on.

3 days and no correct reply from them...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Juji    246
1 hour ago, Boandlmacha said:

So?

@ Hime:

Also would be nice that if you read my pm, you also answer to it. And don't ignore it. Same like the other pm.

PS: Support team sucks helpwise, as they seem to have no clue about the game, the current mechanics and what is going on.

3 days and no correct reply from them...

Server Transfers were briefly down for a period of time on Monday, but have been back up since Monday 2:50 PM PST.

 

On 12/5/2018 at 5:08 AM, Quenia said:

 

I won't stop....till Elvis leaves the building.... :D

Reported from 20th August.....!

 

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/2481-pet-soulshot-bugg-wynn-summoner/

 

 

The Dev team looked into the issue and are still trying to troubleshoot it. Last update from them was a week ago. I will bump it again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Draecke    248

@Juji will XIGNCODE get updated to 64bit so BattlePIng etc. will work again properly ?

also any news on server transfer name thing ?

Thx!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Juji    246
2 minutes ago, Draecke said:

@Juji will XIGNCODE get updated to 64bit so BattlePIng etc. will work again properly ?

also any news on server transfer name thing ?

Thx!

I will check into the 64-bit version for XIGNCOD3. 

Dev was looking into the server transfer name issue, but have not followed up yet. Will have to bump it again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Auburn    21
2 hours ago, Draecke said:

Thx! Aion has 64bit XIGNCODE so it shouldn't be too complicated ?

Isn't that the exact same thing they said when installing our current version that took almost 1 month to get working on Live and still is crap?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jinkariya    39

@Juji any news as to whether you guys are planning to fix the lingering problems in regards to drop rates and the fact that outside of ncstore there's no way an ordinary player can gear up to be at least be able to not become 1 shot in the instance and new areas above 101+. This issue doesn't really concern me but it would be a nice change of pace to see new faces and old faces coming back to play the game since there will be an alternative way for them to gear up. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×