damage gone ...but where ?

Matze

Hi Folks, after been away for about 3-4 weeks i decided to login in this morning. when i was online the last time i was in dragon valley doing path of awakening quest and going to hit lvl 85 ..i was 1 or 2 shooting  everything there with my 84 necro..now i do almost no damage...i have to burn my whole mana on ONE green mob and hit lik 600-700 dmg..paulinadynasty is equipped/unequipped no change ... im doing gloom then spike, like i did 3-4 weeks ago and useing bss ...any suggestions ?

check your gear (all parts of armor, jewels, weapon)

check shots 

check buffs

One point, some times is happend that in same location on same mobs one day I kill it easy (2-3 hits for example) and another day i must use 7-10 hits. I dont know why this occured but happend from time to time. 

On 28/2/2018 at 4:45 AM, Matze said:

Hi Folks, after been away for about 3-4 weeks i decided to login in this morning. when i was online the last time i was in dragon valley doing path of awakening quest and going to hit lvl 85 ..i was 1 or 2 shooting  everything there with my 84 necro..now i do almost no damage...i have to burn my whole mana on ONE green mob and hit lik 600-700 dmg..paulinadynasty is equipped/unequipped no change ... im doing gloom then spike, like i did 3-4 weeks ago and useing bss ...any suggestions ?

The mobs in DV switch from night time to day time. One is very resistant the other not so much, so maybe that was it. Beside that check bufs and equiptment and shots.

Archived