Thank You Giran Population

GrugTheCreat0r

Hey guys, 
Thanks for this awesome fight everyday on giran server. 
I rly enjoy this server, i think we have vry good moment atm. 
SO i want to say thank you to everyone, ofc thx to scofield, for balance serv, and thanks to all side, for have so much good moments.
Can't wait what will happens in future. 

Post some screen/video here, if you have some goods. I will personally put some things, like 1x xxx damage i receiveid by some crit from sk y net player ^^. 
see ya around boyz.

9 hours ago, Cally said:

*Not sure if sarcastic or not*

80% of the population is bots and the only fight for me is to catch any mobs before them.... which is very tricky since you work against a programm.
There is no real victory against it...

Seriously where do people get all these numbers ?  80%?  I mean ya i seen bots here and there but nothing as described.  Maybe at higher or lower levels ?

6 hours ago, Greco said:

Seriously where do people get all these numbers ?  80%?  I mean ya i seen bots here and there but nothing as described.  Maybe at higher or lower levels ?

These numbers come from observations.

When I run to my actual hunting spots, I see about 8 unicorn summoner bots.
They run circles and hunt every fresh spawning mobs down automatically.

Once arrived on my hunting ground, I have 2 unicorn bots.... one half botting guy, with 2 boxes (he answers sometimes but else the hunt is automatically) and one guy that plays for real like me.

So in the end I'd say... 80% of all chars I see are bots.

You see where those numbers come from?
This observation I've done from lvl 15 - 30+

15 hours ago, Cally said:

These numbers come from observations.

When I run to my actual hunting spots, I see about 8 unicorn summoner bots.
They run circles and hunt every fresh spawning mobs down automatically.

Once arrived on my hunting ground, I have 2 unicorn bots.... one half botting guy, with 2 boxes (he answers sometimes but else the hunt is automatically) and one guy that plays for real like me.

So in the end I'd say... 80% of all chars I see are bots.

You see where those numbers come from?
This observation I've done from lvl 15 - 30+

80% of the characters YOU FOUND its a little different than saying the POPULATION.   Still those numbers are out of a butt...

I don't answer to people most of the time when they run pass and I do 3 or 4 box.  I get the OH YOU GOT 4 ACCOUNTS YOU BOT  !!! or WHY YOU ARE NOT ANSWERING

Yeah bot is a problem.  and yeah unless you got actual DATA and not  I SAW THEM AROUND  these % people just say are just BS

Archived