Jump to content
stomper

2 months into game

Recommended Posts

stomper    2

so we have basically just started these servers and we now have +17 stuff running around along with a ton of +10 and above stuff? really? please devs there is a flaw/cheat going on somewhere please find it and remove these cheated items

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sailenceWL    7

I disagree, the chance to go +15,+16 and +17 is very very very slim.  I believe its an exploitation.

Admins should look into anything fishy here.  it should take about 250-300 weapons breaking before you achieves a +17 weapon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shakedown    24
2 minutes ago, sailenceWL said:

I disagree, the chance to go +15,+16 and +17 is very very very slim.  I believe its an exploitation.

Admins should look into anything fishy here.  it should take about 250-300 weapons breaking before you achieves a +17 weapon.

Doesn't really work that way.

It's RNG

Some people are just getting lucky. Get over it.

It's like expecting exactly 5 items on a 1% drop rate after killing 5 mobs.

The chances of that actually happening are pretty random.

Edited by Shakedown

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stomper    2

lol shakedown why would you defend what looks to be an exploit?  There is no way this many +10 and above weapons should be on this server at this point in the game and to have a +17 already?   Now lets be real there is an exploitation in my opinion going on and they need to find it.  back when this version came out there were alot of ways to exploit weapon enchanting. They must have missed one and if you look i will bet there all coming from maybe 1-2 clans only and that also says alot right there. you are allowed to believe what you want to believe but i also know the percentages and there's no way this is all luck.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, sailenceWL said:

There is no way a +17 should be on this server.   How long was it before you even saw +16 weapons in lineage 2?  years.

The first one I saw was in 2005...

The problem with comparing stuff on classic with the launch of the live servers is that the player base as a whole is vastly better at the game today vs 14 years ago..

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gazob1    16

I broke 4 weapons, 2 broke at +4, other 2 at +5, then I had another weapon, that weapon managed to +8 and it's not even the weapon I wanted to enchant. The weapon +8 won't even pay off the loss of the other 4, I lost a lot of money, they were all top D's, how people are willing to OE top C I don't know how... you gotta have some mad money to do so...

Edited by Gazob1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Devoid    111
11 minutes ago, Gazob1 said:

I broke 4 weapons, 2 broke at +4, other 2 at +5, then I had another weapon, that weapon managed to +8 and it's not even the weapon I wanted to enchant. The weapon +8 won't even pay off the loss of the other 4, I lost a lot of money, they were all top D's, how people are willing to OE top C I don't know how... you gotta have some mad money to do so...

I bet the weapon you wanted to enchant was a magic weapon and the other one was a fighter weapon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chigikogo    2

What's more impressive is how people complain about Adena and at the same time the price of enchant scrolls have inflated tremendously within a few days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cd5572    1
13 hours ago, Tool_of_Society said:

The first one I saw was in 2005...

The problem with comparing stuff on classic with the launch of the live servers is that the player base as a whole is vastly better at the game today vs 14 years ago..

This.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SinnS    11
17 minutes ago, SumTingWong said:

Except you can't trade them via the Dimensional Merchant anymore... didn't see that in the "patch notes"

 

You can still trade the chests via Dem Merchant, I did it last night. 

Edited by SinnS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, SinnS said:

You can still trade the chests via Dem Merchant, I did it last night. 

Even with that it is very expensive... I mean, Over Enchant is possible with many many tries (adding the chance of getting a weapon scroll part from chest), but for that is needed a lot of Adena... That makes me think really bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SinnS    11
Just now, NazgullSupport said:

Even with that it is very expensive... I mean, Over Enchant is possible with many many tries (adding the chance of getting a weapon scroll part from chest), but for that is needed a lot of Adena... That makes me think really bad.

Enchants were super cheap, until last week when the whole server seemed to figure out you could trade the chests at once(Now they are super expensive, doubled in price across the board). Many people knew you could do it from the beginning so they have been collecting from week one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, SinnS said:

Enchants were super cheap, until last week when the whole server seemed to figure out you could trade the chests at once(Now they are super expensive, doubled in price across the board). Many people knew you could do it from the beginning so they have been collecting from week one. 

Yes , possibly many people already knew it and that's the sad thing... Many of us was waiting for a Classic Experience.. and we got a terrible compilation of many chronicles at low rate. That's sad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SinnS    11
9 minutes ago, Dude said:

Ugh what quest are people getting these scrolls from?

Its a weekly quest from your personal quests queue thingy like the other daily quests and such. You just do it once on each character you can create on your main account. Then you trade them via Dem Merchant to your main. Super easy. If it use D armor enchants on jewels its also very cheap. D Armor enchants drop like hot cakes in the right locations. 

Edited by SinnS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, SinnS said:

Its a weekly quest from your personal quests queue thingy like the other daily quests and such. You just do it once on each character you can create on your main account. Then you trade them via Dem Merchant to your main. Super easy. If it use D armor enchants on jewels its also very cheap. D Armor enchants drop like hot cakes in the right locations. 

Which "right locations" are those? :ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shakedown    24
1 minute ago, NazgullSupport said:

Which "right locations" are those? :ph34r:

Do the research, check the wiki and find mobs with the highest drop rate.

Yes the drop rates are not exactly the same as the wiki. But as far as I know they are at least proportionate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×