2 months into game

stomper

1 minute ago, Shakedown said:

Do the research, check the wiki and find mobs with the highest drop rate.

Yes the drop rates are not exactly the same as the wiki. But as far as I know they are at least proportionate

I'll Check and i'll go to see how many Bots are there, and then i'll take my final conclutions hehehehehehe. Thanks 

38 minutes ago, SinnS said:

Its a weekly quest from your personal quests queue thingy like the other daily quests and such. You just do it once on each character you can create on your main account. Then you trade them via Dem Merchant to your main. Super easy. If it use D armor enchants on jewels its also very cheap. D Armor enchants drop like hot cakes in the right locations. 

Ahhh thanks :)

Well i would consider this to be an exploit as this is  not the way it was intended. And as we all know exploits are a bannable offense so maybe the dev/support team needs to further investigate this issue as it has already imbalanced the game.

2 minutes ago, stomper said:

Well i would consider this to be an exploit as this is  not the way it was intended. And as we all know exploits are a bannable offense so maybe the dev/support team needs to further investigate this issue as it has already imbalanced the game.

9_9... this guy....

20 minutes ago, jkmalisa said:

Adena sellers are allowed to do anything they want. They run this server! Nobody is going to investigate anything or bann anyone involved. Have a good night sleep.

Truth has been said.

4 hours ago, jkmalisa said:

Adena sellers are allowed to do anything they want. They run this server! Nobody is going to investigate anything or bann anyone involved. Have a good night sleep.

To Dev/Support because of this comment alone i would make a statement to show otherwise.

18 hours ago, stomper said:

lmao. jealous ppl with 0 experience and game knowledge.  u are lucky the hardcore russians are not here cuz u will see red weps week 2/3 .
and no u dont need to break 200 weaps to make +15.

Archived