Jump to content
Forums

for romantic people only... :)


Recommended Posts

was a time when naia had a lot of fun, and maybe less stupid flames...lets remember the old times, when ppl had courage to do something...anything more than hidding in town or afk macro factions. enjoy the video.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Not to rain on anyone's parade but how is it fun clicking one button to PvP and getting interrupted any fun at all lmao I've been part of the old days and today and even though sure it's a brutal pay to win game now you'd still have to learn how to play your class or you're just gonna be another super geared meat shield  in contrast to how it was wherein anyone with the money to burn for gears and scripts anyone with the skills to make scripts or money to buy scripts will be considered a top tier player. That era of L2 is the same as counter strike with aimbot lol  

PS: And the fun part of PvP back then was after the PvP the side who lost shouts nice scripts when both of them were using scripts lmao

Edited by AiZeN
Addition
Link to post
Share on other sites

If I could choose script era vs p2w era...

There were a lot of ppl during script era. Almost all ppl were botting in PVE (now they are on macro), pvp... You could pvp with normal +3 set, you could get top items from game. It was hard fight vs scripts, but it was possible. When nope, PR/bsoe/whatever... Now there is too many p2w items which you need even for casual pvp.

From mine point of view difference is... If you didn't used bot, you could be still "the best". Now if you don't pay for items in store, you really can't be "the best".

Anyway there were people who wanted to fight, now there are not.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't really think aizen, no offence, was online in the good old times.

As marw stated you could compete with a +3 set. Ofc there were scripters but at least you had the illusion to play in the same game.

Nowadays a top dog healer has 4 to 5 greater jewels, aka from 8.000 to 16.000 $ on his toon counting in only the jewels. An healer .....

If you count in all the gear it's more than 75.000 $ on an healer ....

Do you have to know how to play your class today? Really? What a joke.

With dragon weapons and a 7 brooch br chain you have to know how to play what?

Listen aizen this isn't personal but to me you are the only tank able to auto-stun himself. Every hit you land you remain standing still for 5 to 12 seconds, in every video.

Now it's all about punching in credit card numbers, expecially in here where a toon is worth like 2 greater mansions, a private pool, a private basebell stadium, a private nfl football stadium and perhaps a private orbital space station.

This isn't l2 anymore. Well at least ncwest doesn't run a l2 real official server anymore. It's just your personal casino.

The funnier part of ncwest story is that 150 to 200 crackheads need at least another 1.000 l2 former players to do their daily pvp. Lol

Well purchase 1.000 accounts and run them. I don't want to be another of your own meatshields nor, to be fair, a nova one anymore just because i don't want to place a mortcage on the house I inherit from my parents.

Edited by Quitted
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Quitted said:

I don't really think aizen, no offence, was online in the good old times.

As marw stated you could compete with a +3 set. Ofc there were scripters but at least you had the illusion to play in the same game.

Nowadays a top dog healer has 4 to 5 greater jewels, aka from 8.000 to 16.000 $ on his toon counting in only the jewels. An healer .....

Do you have to know how to play your class today? Really? What a joke.

With dragon weapons and a 7 brooch br chain you have to know how to play what?

Listen aizen this isn't personal but to me you are the only tank able to auto-stun himself. Every hit you land you remain standing still for 5 to 12 seconds, in every video.

Now it's all about punching in credit card numbers, expecially in here where a toon is worth like 2 greater mansions, a private pool, a private basebell stadium, a private nfl football stadium and perhaps a private orbital space station.

This isn't l2 anymore.

I was on genocide in chronos around 2013 then stopped playing when they went back to Magmeld , then came back around 2014 or probably 2015 then joined DH for 5-6 months then joined Silenthorrors this was around the time when Renovatio was in Naia. Listen dam dam if you watched my video thoroughly I don't use my skills when they are in purge hence I'm just standing there waiting for them to lose their purge or their celes lmao. A top dog healer seriously in all the CP's I've played since they introduced the brooch jewels none of my healers has even one lvl 5 brooch jewel let alone 4-5 greater jewels and I can rest assure you that they are a top dog healer lmao and my cp is a top cp. You should stop blaming your incompetence as a player in matters like p2w I would've believe that you actually know what you're talking about if you only had said instead of a top dog healer you made it a top dog dd cause that would've actually be a fact now that you need greater jewels to be considered a legitimate killing machine :) so just please stop commenting stupid opinions about the game you clearly doesn't know what you're talking about lol oh and before I forgot no disrespect :P 

20 minutes ago, marw said:

If I could choose script era vs p2w era...

There were a lot of ppl during script era. Almost all ppl were botting in PVE (now they are on macro), pvp... You could pvp with normal +3 set, you could get top items from game. It was hard fight vs scripts, but it was possible. When nope, PR/bsoe/whatever... Now there is too many p2w items which you need even for casual pvp.

From mine point of view difference is... If you didn't used bot, you could be still "the best". Now if you don't pay for items in store, you really can't be "the best".

Anyway there were people who wanted to fight, now there are not.

give me a top player back then who wasn't using scripts :P

Link to post
Share on other sites

Aizen we were talking abot 2003-2008 things. Perhaps you weren't even born at those times, nor it was allowed to purchase accounts without beeing banned at once.

Well there were at least 3 active gms always online and not a crackhead that logs in once a week so he can be paid.

Aizen please be honest once in a lifetime.

You do need meatshields so you can pvp nothing more nothing less.

As stated above since purchasing accounts isn't an eula infringment anymore just buy 999 more and run them.

The funnier part is that in the good old times even a casual player (0 cents) could have some fun with a +3 set now you have to place 50.000 to 100.000 $ to be a meatshield. Lmao

Edited by Quitted
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Quitted said:

Aizen we were talking abot 2003-2008 things. Perhaps you weren't even born at those times, nor it was allowed to purchase accounts without beeing banned at once.

Well there were at least 3 active gms always online and not a crackhead that logs in once a week so he can be paid.

I started playing L2 around '06 and I was playing on Asian servers at that time wherein clearly the competition is much harder compared here though for someone who were playing for a long time why are you so incompetent? oh and no disrespect :D

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Quitted said:

Nowadays a top dog healer has 4 to 5 greater jewels, aka from 8.000 to 16.000 $ on his toon counting in only the jewels. An healer .....

If you count in all the gear it's more than 75.000 $ on an healer ....

With dragon weapons and a 7 brooch br chain you have to know how to play what?

10 minutes ago, Quitted said:

The funnier part is that in the good old times even a casual player (0 cents) could have some fun with a +3 set now you have to place 50.000 to 100.000 $ to be a meatshield. Lmao

 

Those numbers ...
I agree with you that P2W totally sucks (last Circlet crap "event" made few ppl. from RESISTANCE side quit the game), but your numbers are hilarious.

Watch latest RESISTANCE movie on youtube, we are killing exeQ + F2PR (2x Dragon Weap) in same numbers multiple times. Without even ONE Lv5 jewel on anyone from our side.
With good basic gear you can PVP just fine, you don't need top of the top to win fights. But I guess many ppl. think the same as you do as I see so much gear wasted in PVE clans in Naia.

Link to post
Share on other sites

How can i explain this to you?

I prefer to be an incompentent (lol) player than to be a cheater.

In the very same moment someone buys accounts he's a cheater. To me to use scripts and the like isn't acceptable.

As soon as someone logs in with a purchased account everything is acceptable for him. So what' should be your point?

Are you a cheater and am i not? True.

Omen you know dustpag like me and you don't need to lick aizen's balls anymore. Log in on chronos and ask him how much he paid only for his lvl 6 tanza in real money currency please. I was used to like you please don't let me change my mind on you. Or if you can't find him pm foto and ask please.

And note this is the current healer set up we'll see when dragon weapon boxes will be in the l2store.

Two more things and then i'm done with this forum since cheaters aren't banned but licked by the ncwest staff.

1st Omen you can't consider a pvp when you, in pvp gear, do an ambush on exe's pve geared party. he's a dum ... we all know that but that isn't a pvp

when he comes with the pvp setup you just pr. And it isn't a secret where all the ncwest former players are playing l2 right now all paying to play.

2nd Lol aizen you are standing still for purge while all the other 5 toons in your cp are moving. You are a joke kid, seriously. Be honest. I spend all of my parents' house mortcage on my toon so i can't afford a proper pc and it freezes on every pvp.

Edited by Quitted
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ofc if F2PR comes out of hide or from back and we have no skills up, we're fcked xD
Check his dmg on MAX, he hits like a 10-ton-truck :P

Doesn't mean we give in, and doesn't mean we can't kill him  B|

 

Edited by OmenOfSteel
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Quitted said:

How can i explain this to you?

I prefer to be an incompentent (lol) player than to be a cheater.

In the very same moment someone buys accounts he's a cheater. To me to use scripts and the like isn't acceptable.

As soon as someone logs in with a purchased account everything is acceptable for him. So what' should be your point?

Are you a cheater and am i not? True.

Omen you know dustpag like me and you don't need to lick aizen's balls anymore. Log in on chronos and ask him how much he paid only for his lvl 6 tanza in real money currency please. I was used to like you please don't let me change my mind on you. Or if you can't find him pm foto and ask please.

And note this is the current healer set up we'll see when dragon weapon boxes will be in the l2store.

Two more things and then i'm done with this forum since cheaters aren't banned but licked by the ncwest staff.

1st Omen you can't consider a pvp when you, in pvp gear, do an ambush on exe's pve geared party. he's a dum ... we all know that but that isn't a pvp

when he comes with the pvp setup you just pr. And it isn't a secret where all the ncwest former players are playing l2 right now all paying to play.

2nd Lol aizen you are standing still for purge while all the other 5 toons in your cp are moving. You are a joke kid, seriously. Be honest. I spend all of my parents' house mortcage on my toon so i can't afford a proper pc and it freezes on every pvp.

Son just stop writing I don't even know who you are but for the sake of your reputation don't tell anyone who you are cause everything you write shows how stupid you are lmao only idiots are afraid to fight against a dragon weapon, first off dragon weapons and brooch br makes you hit harder it doesn't make you invisible + in any online game there will always be someone who is richer and more geared than you does that mean you should stop playing online games nope so instead of making up excuses on how incompetent you are as a player invest your time on trying to be good at this game I mean come on you've been playing longer than me and what do you have to show for it? you're so irrelevant you can't even use your own name in-game in forums though can't blame for sure nobody knows you :D

Edited by AiZeN
Link to post
Share on other sites

Man this game is getting worse and worse, I do not care online game or not, it WAS a pvp game in the past, with controlled environment ( as controlled as possible :D ), but getting 1 shot from AOE skills, its pathetic, such a HUGE GEAR GAP was NEVER INTENDED in L2! Game was not designed to be that way, 1 range attack can kill a full party or even more players, depends on the range, density etc etc ... 

What is next? if you don't want to get 1 shot pay 3-5-7k dollars for new P2W items, so you can survive the 1st shot ( If not crit ) and die from 2nd or 3rd ? 

How is a healer supposed to do his job, HEALING, when DMG can be so retarded? How can a group of 7 friends rly enjoy playing pvp, when someone would NOT EVEN TARGET THEM, BUT KILL THEM with aoe attack from a long range... game design is 100% focused on milking ppls bank accounts, not on delivering a great pvp/pve experience...

Because of the gear gap, in some instances pvp strategy means NOTHING.... 

I rly admire some players for their dedication and passion, I do not take sides ( Dragon Hunters, HUSARIA ... ), but all of you, don't you get rly bored and sickened from where the game is going ??

Also I am not sure how NCSOFT crew does not understand their game is not that attractive anymore! Fix the bleep PVP/PVE gap, make Strong mid tier PVP, let the good Mid players fight the Top and give them a run for their money!

TOP geared players also want PVP I'm sure, why the hell they will invest so much money, effort and time? To CHAT in game and here in Forum? 

I am so pissed off... 

Edited by Argus
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/2/2018 at 10:35 AM, Quitted said:

 

The funnier part is that in the good old times even a casual player (0 cents) could have some fun with a +3 set now you have to place 50.000 to 100.000 $ to be a meatshield. Lmao

Eheeee you are talking about money amount enough to build a new house...

Some people are really sick and forget it's just a game :D

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...