[New player]I tried but its just not going to work.

Zebus

So never got to play L2 back in the day and had saw a bunch of people playing it on twitch. Had saw that they had released a classic version of the game and was like ya sure I will give it a try. So ya I gave it a try made it to level 20 and oh boy this game is a stinking pile of garbage. So many bots and gold sellers. No players interaction. No gear progression.  I understand this game is supposed to be grind and not a theme park mmo and I am fine with that but the only weapon I get is at level 10 and I do a class change to a elf knight and you get nothing? Cant even buy a weapon or armor from a NPC. I have 35k at lvl 20 that is no where close to being able to buy even a low teir NG weapon. Then from 20-25 there are no quest its dry 5 levels of grinding. You cannot "craft" gear? You have to be a dwarf and have the recipe and then also the ridiculous amount of mats that you need to craft with.

I think my main issue is that there was no player interaction. Everyone is already like level 40+. Heck most people are running boxs and just play solo anyway. Its a MMO I want to talk and play with other people. 2nd would be not enough quest and 3rd would be no gear, 4th would be adena rates need to be 5x of what they currently are.

Oh well it doesnt matter in the end its NCsoft they dont care. I hope you guys enjoy your time here and your nostalgia. I gave it a shot and just not my cup of tea.

Finally someone that has eyes and mouth and speaks the actual truth ! This was supposed to be a "remastered" experience with all the good grind but with a modern idea... But we got a bot fest with clueless "devs" that just keep on ruining the game ... Server population is getting lower and lower... Is this going to end by New Year?

I dunno... I've done the 2 available money quests in Elven Village for 2 weeks straight and managed to buy then a low D weapon.
Yes, the progress is hard.... and yeah, I also think there is not enough basic mats drop or spoil.

But reaching lvl 40 and average till top D is also for casual ppl possible (like me. I play in  average 1h per day)
I'm after 2 months lvl 30 and collect money to craft my top D weapon.
- The VIP 3 was useless... gave me basic mats in value of 200k.... after 30lvls.

Biggest problem are the bots.
I barely can find a spot to grond cuz of bots.

If there was any GM presence, they could give 5 bans per minute if they visited the main spots.

Instead they try to stop the bots with some funny protection which gets bypassed by some 10yo Russian kid in 2 days and NCsoft is like "oh well at least we tried" and give themselves a participation award.

2 hours ago, Cally said:

I dunno... I've done the 2 available money quests in Elven Village for 2 weeks straight and managed to buy then a low D weapon.
Yes, the progress is hard.... and yeah, I also think there is not enough basic mats drop or spoil.

But reaching lvl 40 and average till top D is also for casual ppl possible (like me. I play in  average 1h per day)
I'm after 2 months lvl 30 and collect money to craft my top D weapon.
- The VIP 3 was useless... gave me basic mats in value of 200k.... after 30lvls.

Biggest problem are the bots.
I barely can find a spot to grond cuz of bots.

Who is their right mind wants to do the same quest over and over again for 2 weeks straight?  That's not a game, thats torture! 

Guys and gals, let me tell you straight up.

THIS SERVER IS A HUGE MONEY MAKING MACHINE. IF YOU SEEK PLEASANT EXPERIENCE THEN GET OUT AS SOON AS YOU CAN. IF YOU WANT TO STAY THEN BECOME PART OF THE "GAME" AND START BOTTING.

Thank you. Have a nice day.

30 minutes ago, Degusjr said:

Who is their right mind wants to do the same quest over and over again for 2 weeks straight?  That's not a game, thats torture! 

Well, there was no other way to gather 380k Adena on lvl 23.
It was a torture, but everyone said "this is classic"....

Maybe the rates would wok better if there weren't so many bots and ppl with millios of Adena from them that can effort 10 top D weapons to overenchant one to +15.
Those ppl shoot the prices for mats into the sky -.-

13 hours ago, Zebus said:

So never got to play L2 back in the day and had saw a bunch of people playing it on twitch. Had saw that they had released a classic version of the game and was like ya sure I will give it a try. So ya I gave it a try made it to level 20 and oh boy this game is a stinking pile of garbage. So many bots and gold sellers. No players interaction. No gear progression.  I understand this game is supposed to be grind and not a theme park mmo and I am fine with that but the only weapon I get is at level 10 and I do a class change to a elf knight and you get nothing? Cant even buy a weapon or armor from a NPC. I have 35k at lvl 20 that is no where close to being able to buy even a low teir NG weapon. Then from 20-25 there are no quest its dry 5 levels of grinding. You cannot "craft" gear? You have to be a dwarf and have the recipe and then also the ridiculous amount of mats that you need to craft with.

I think my main issue is that there was no player interaction. Everyone is already like level 40+. Heck most people are running boxs and just play solo anyway. Its a MMO I want to talk and play with other people. 2nd would be not enough quest and 3rd would be no gear, 4th would be adena rates need to be 5x of what they currently are.

Oh well it doesnt matter in the end its NCsoft they dont care. I hope you guys enjoy your time here and your nostalgia. I gave it a shot and just not my cup of tea.

Try again you don’t convince us . 

this thread will also probably be deleted soon.

The start halloween even who droped so many top D weapon was a huge mistake. this created a big gap betwen players,

those top D weapon + top D moon armor killed the start game/challenge.

if people are tempted/can buy adena its because something is wrong in your game.

I tried to report a bot once you know what? the system message told me that this player have be 'already fined' for using illegram program, that i cant report him again.

sorry to say the true, money buy laws in real life and in game. bye

11 hours ago, KenseiMuguruma said:

Finally someone that has eyes and mouth and speaks the actual truth ! This was supposed to be a "remastered" experience with all the good grind but with a modern idea... But we got a bot fest with clueless "devs" that just keep on ruining the game ... Server population is getting lower and lower... Is this going to end by New Year?

nope,  server population is OK  and stable:

- Talking Island (NA Classic) 5160 players
- Giran (NA Classic) 5466 players
- Aden (NA Classic) 2910 players
- Gludio (NA Classic) 1810 players

18 hours ago, Zebus said:

This game is supposed to be grind and not a theme park mmo

See ya!

8 hours ago, Cally said:

Well, there was no other way to gather 380k Adena on lvl 23.
It was a torture, but everyone said "this is classic"....

Maybe the rates would wok better if there weren't so many bots and ppl with millios of Adena from them that can effort 10 top D weapons to overenchant one to +15.
Those ppl shoot the prices for mats into the sky -.-

Please don't blame the game if you can't figure out how to make decent money at your level ^^

25 minutes ago, Jeremmy said:

OK and stable ? 1000 people left in a week from each server. How is this stable ? And don't get me started on how many more will leave because xmas and new year is coming. This is not ok at all.

29 minutes ago, KenseiMuguruma said:

OK and stable ? 1000 people left in a week from each server. How is this stable ? And don't get me started on how many more will leave because xmas and new year is coming. This is not ok at all.

OCTOBER 5: 

TALKING:  5881
GIRAN: 5638
ADEN: 594
GLUDIO: DOESNT EVEN EXIST.
TOTAL:  12.113

OCTOBER 17: 

TALKING:  6572
GIRAN: 5286
ADEN: 4512
TOTAL: 16370

Now,  do the math:  TODAY: 15.346 players online in the middle of the day.

HOW IS THIS "DIYNG" ?!?!?

18 minutes ago, Jeremmy said:

OCTOBER 5: 

TALKING:  5881
GIRAN: 5638
ADEN: 594
TOTAL:  12.113

OCTOBER 17: 

TALKING:  6572
GIRAN: 5286
ADEN: 4512
TOTAL: 16370

Now,  do the math:  TODAY: 15.346 players online in the middle of the day.

HOW IS THIS "DIYNG" ?!?!?

We have december kid wake up,you are 2 months behind peak time servers have 5k and half are bots/multibox and only getting worse every day.

2 minutes ago, Shakedown said:

???
Today = 15k online. very similar to before

Don't attempt to still trying to proof some people that servers are not dying... they would just leave and don't appear again, but, they are just complaining even when some of them don't play.

Some people has offered their own experience without having trouble with Xp, SP, Shots Etc, but they are ignored or just treated really bad for Cryers.

In the end, we can see that the most of players are playing right now, because of they don`t have time to come here to check what's possible to find in forums, the most of the people in forums are here to cry for anything and some little part like you and me, come just to see how this Ocean of tears is growing up :D, but sometimes we really find some useful things to use in-game.

Conclusion: Let them Cry, Servers are not in risk.

4 hours ago, Jeremmy said:

TI ... 5k are bots

Archived